Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Giving an interview of sneha...still does not solve the problem...we are more agitated because of the misleading monsoon special promo and missing swaron romance in the show. We want answer for these two questions... that too from CV's themselves and not the actors..i understand she might have had an emergency...but the question is India mein monsoon 3-4 months tak hota hai...they could shot scene with her afterwards...why so hurry...or else artificial rains...or maybe some indoor scene with shantanu could have solved the problem...by giving such interviews CV's are digging a pit from themselves. We the swaron fans aren't brainless creatures...post mortem toh karenge hi aisi cheezo ka
PS:No grudges against sneha...i still love her
TanHaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreya19roy

Hahaha even I saw that video n I asked the same things to chadda ji 😆 who is apparently a "FAN" 😆 n see his response came so fast, chadda ji toh dar gaye n he removed the video too 😆 god I'm enjoying this so much, palki thinks she n her team is smart bt dude sapno ki duniya se niklo madam ji, we fans aren't fool to believe u so easily...I am loving this 🤣 🤣 🤣

lol swaron nahi mile toh kya hua har din cv's ke taraf se entertainment ki wajah mil jaate hey haina?😆
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rajiv Chaddha ji ne specially created new Id to share this Video...lolzz...Isn't it like the various Newbie's we see everyday on this Forum supporting Taani...???

Please start giving some credit to the Audience for their Intelligence . Now toh these people have frustated me even more. Sorry I dont wannna be associated with such Show where the makers think so Low of thier Audience .  

I hope the fans take this issue seriously and for once give karara Jawaab to these Cinevistaas for all the wrongs they have done.
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CVs need to knw the fact dat dis tym its really now not goin to wrk..we had enuf of having being fooled..!!D3 now no longer has its meaning of DIl dosti dance..n if dey really want to stop a major fanbase frm quitting..give us old swaRon back..start taking swaRon fans seriouslly...dis tym we are not goin to be just spectators..if we are not satisfied den we prefer quitting had enuf of patience by now didnt we??!just monsoon spl epi isnt the sole reason fr us getting miffed CVs shud get dis straight!
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thankyou so much CVs !!
for disappointing us again and again...!!
waaah kya baap tactics tha yeh...but we swaron-ians are smarter than you guys ;)) and don't forget that pls...;))
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankeeew soo much for sharing this😊
maine toh kabhi socha hi nahi tha ki CVs aise popat banaaenge😕
but I really dont care cuz m not at all interested in watchig D3 ooops I mean T3= Tearful Taani ka Taamasha🤢
and as from the video its damn clear that SwaRon misunderstandings are still there so I am totally done wid this show😡

Edited by mahirahmarium - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cv's think really we fans are dumb.hame kuch nahi sam,aj mai aata.ham sab dud pete bache hai.
they do all soerts and think we are lame enough to fall in their trap.
Wen fans revolt kuch Iv de dho fans shant ho jayenge..

This is not gonna work at all cv's.
We know and can distinguish between gud and bad,Right and wrong.

And with the gals on V what we know is Shena shot for it and it was edited but ab tho aise kaha ja raha hai she had nt shot for it al all.

noorainn thumbnail
Guys plz just stop with this blaming... This is just gettin worse... Sneha has gone through a tough time as her dad was unwell... D3 is not ending anytime soon.. Hope for the best... M sure there are many more episodes to come... And we ll surely find Sneha being a part of it...even after her giving us an explanation why are u guys still clinging onto the monsoon special.. If our fatherz would be unwell would we choose to be a part of shows and stuff..??!! Its coz of her family we are watching Sneha.. She has a family too... A life tooo... I agree the creative heads should have chosen some other days to showcase the episode... They might be having their own reasons... But that doesn't mean u guys can say whatever comes to ur mind.. Sneha dint say anything that was told to her by the creatives... She said what was genuine... Pls dont pull her into this.. Remember depsite of being sick she shot for hai rama... Would others do that? We as fans should know our limits... Do u think she will be happy to read all this depsite of her giving clarifications...?? Do we truly love her?? Or is that we are merely fans... This is gettin ridiculous... Pls its all over.. Nothin can be done about it...just chuck it... We as fans right now should be praying for Sneha's dad's speedy recovery... Not talk about what has already happened.. DONT UPSET HER... Ask the ones who dont have families... They can tell better... Pls respect what she has told in her interview... And pls stop it at this...
Fabnidz30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! 😡
Rightly said .. Its just so ..😔
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
goshhh!!!there is a limit man..kaise koi iss hadh tak gir saktha hai yaar..come on ek esteemed production house iss hadh tak gir saktha hai kya???we all thought of givin u guys a second chance...but seriously u r nt worth it!!!aap apne kali karthutho main TanHa ko kyun shamil karthe hai..y sneha ko aise kaan karne par majboor karthe hai..i hav one thing to the production house n cv's

jitna bhi koshish karo ,kutte ke dum hamesha tedi ki tedi hi hoti hai..

shame on u cinevistaas..😡

p.s thanx mintan for openin our eyes serioulsy
p.p.s but wat abt sneha's dad not keepin well??matlab i dont think so ki she ll ever ever lie abt tat..no i dont think so..i m still confused..so someone plss clear it for me..plss
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago