India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS

MinTan Groupbie
MinTan
MinTan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Ah so this video, supposedly uploaded by a 'Die-hard D3 Fan' by the name of 'Rajiv Chadda', yesterday , approximately 6:30 IST . The video is an interview where Sneha clarifies as to why she wasn't there in the Monsoon episode and also clears recent rumours saying she and Shantanu are still in very much cordial terms and there is absolutely no animosity between the two. 

FASCINATING, cept that the video comes at a time when all fans are threatening to quit D3 because of Cinevistaas treacherous misleading promos featuring Swayam/Sharon and the terrible zero-romance state of the current SwaRon track.

Also very interesting how a 'fan' carries around such High Def Camera and sound recording equipment on him while visiting the sets ... Chalo mana ke he has a GOOD , say VERY good handicam on him (He claims it was his super-efficient Samsung S2 ... lets see who among the D3 cast owns an S2 ? Oh ! Vrinda , Archi , Alisha, Shantanu , Sneha and Samentha LOL)  .. 

BUT the funny thing is , the  SAME 'Fan' has uploaded a BTS of the shoot of the "Loose control" sequence , of VERY grainy quality video (The video has now been removed, but we already downloaded it LOL) .  

So Rajiv the 'Fan' went to the sets and shot a video of Sneha asking JUST the right questions that would quel incensed fans ... Why was she absent from the Monsoon shoot , Is there a Tiff between her And Shantanu ... and uh oh .. also a carrot-at-the-end-of-the-stick "There's a surprise for SwaRon fans" (also something Tahir was quoted saying last week LOL). How interesting ! Matlab normal fans sets pe jaate hai toh they are SO busy clicking pics with the cast and taking autographs , but Rajiv-ji toh is above all this , he sets out to clear the doubts of 100000s of pissed of fans , unke jalte huye kaleejay pe thandak phonchane ke iradey se woh sets pe gaye thei jaise ! LOL

Toh ab sawal dass crore ka YEH uth ta hai ...

Woh video footage "Rajiv Chadda" ke paas kahan se aya ?

If Rajiv was indeed a fan, why was he allowed to shoot such a video ?! We know people have gone to the sets and werent even allowed to take pics during a shoot .. and yahaan in janaab ko pooray 3 minutes ka video shoot karne diya ?!

If Rajiv is indeed a fan who shot the video , whats with the difference in video quality between the Sneha Video and the Lose Control Video ? So the same fan ... who can upload such a HIGH DEF video interview shoots and uploads a BTS of the Lose Control Sequence ... with a what Nokia 6600 ?!  So the same person shot TWO videos , with SUCH vast difference in video quality ?!!!

If you noticed, Tahir Sheikh, D3's Executive Producer often uploads Promos on this Facebook account. The Video quality of the "Loose Control" footage Rajiv uploaded is EXACTLY the same as that of Tahir's uploads . The second Video can only have come from the CVs since the sequence hasnt aired yet, nor have any promos beens released.

Hence Proves Rajiv Chadda person is not FAN but a fictional person under whos name the CVs created an youtube account and uploaded these videos.  NOW . Why pull such a hoax ?! Why not just upload the same video from Cinevistaas account ?! Ahhh NOW it gets even more interesting you see !  Smile Their lies and treachery, it seems , have attained an altogether NEW low !

SO .. are we to assume , everything they made Sneha say in the video , is also ... False ?! Stern Smile 

Oh well .. that takes us back to square one with the rumours .. no ? Smile  

Three words for the CVs ..

GO TO HELL !!!

P.S: We hold NO grudge against Sneha and love her just as much as we used to. We understand she  is an employee of Cinevistaas and is contract and duty bound to talk and do as required by them . And REALLY hope and pray her dad gets well ASAP <3

UPDATE !!

New video uploaded by the CVs .. voice SAME as our beloved "Rajeev CHadda" ROFL

This video is from a DIFF account , by the name of THESUNILRATHOD .. but the voice is the same as 'Rajiv' Chadda ROFL GOD these ppl think we are infants or imbeciles or WHAT ROFL 

Edited by MinTan - 01 October 2012 at 8:11am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinaravianeeqa143nishamugdhaMJnoorainnTanHaforeversandhyasandysamrudhiksudhi1829unajsanchariswaronFabnidz30meenal04sadiakajenianKapoor.Riyavarshasubramaniweakling._Molly_.ritsranveerkool kanzArsha85misha24Saee.TneeliyerroshnithedivaWinzlov_in_d_airtca21-Shravzz-MahirahswaroniliciousSwaron4eva_SabzPrAjAKtA_D3Satluvsd3swaronland__anonymous__Monica..vaishukarthikaPhosphenesSwaron238NabzKaJenDMGEssence..GayatriJethani21Neha21doc42Ardour.meeryylyfisbeautiful---Shweta---sreya19royArShiDelena--Rumeli--taniya_dostiishakti_rockkrittika23MirageSwaronRadioactive.Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHaStolenKiss.Saumya_D3AmRiTa_SSawyer_TomPhantasmAnindita91flirteyedswayamsharonFate.IntervinedSnoweynj_SRKholicyogini64lizzie1765neethashaffy_arsha-Nia-sujana9Riddikulus.Comics_Music.abhilasha_dreambasket_101-Insight-..nams..crazyskyshaani2209marauder---Priya---..DamonCrazy..Lovenarbhithegameison-Sakina-LamheChurakeeshaaax3.-FrozenRain-JollyRancher.KriYaansh960ABBY92Zehnaseeb.Born2DanceCrazyGirl.21lostmymusic.

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
ONLY ONE QUESTION...RATHER DEDICATION FROM MY SIDE TO CV'S & ITS CREATIVES 
THE SONG GOES LIKE THIS" HOW LOW CAN YOU GO ...HOW LOW CAN YOU GO...LOWER THAN YOUR MOMMA EVER  THOUGHT"LOLLOL.

initially i thought cv's think we are fool's ..rather emotional fool...but dude they really think that we are KG  student or ply grp student...whom you can pacify ...by giving cookies..LOL like really.

this video looks so practice as if sneha no what is going to be the next question & she is ready with the answer as if ...sneha is giving VIVA she knows their will be 4 expected questions  & she is well prepared for that.
perfect miss universe pagent winning answer isn't it...sneha didn't took single minute to think about answers or make proper line of thoughts...like really wowClapClapClap.

jaha logo ko 1 pic nikalne nahi milta...bandeko poora interview mila...must be lucky fan...Wink.
wo bhi such good quality high definition video...i am so impressed & jealous of you yaar...

but dude you really think we are upset about that...not really we are upset because of all misleading stuff & promos by cv's...
lack of swaron scenes...the charm of swaron which was lost in between...
the way they sideline swaron ...just to give us taarey track...
the way your slaughtering swayam's character day in & day out..the way you just...took swaronians for granted ...the way you played with our emotions..

your interview is not at all answering our questions here...but just ...making us more frustrated..
cv's we want answer for our question the question which i mentioned above ..pls give us answers of those questions ...
agar nahi de sakte to pls aise stupid videos mat do

from my side i am done with D3
GO TO HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by prachin10 - 22 July 2012 at 11:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandysudhi1829meenal04Swaron238Anindita91sujana9neethaFate.IntervinedLamheChurake

TanHaforever Newbie
TanHaforever
TanHaforever

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i think the child like creatives n this EP shuld grow up now than looking us fans as if we r candy biased kids. first of all you r the creatives fellow cant you even dare to come up wit the video directly. why u guys always try to hide under the mask of fans. therz a saying in our lang "Nattellu illathavarodu paranjituu karyamilla"
    i'm so sad for mr. Rajit tat he suddenly lost his HD cam tat he had to capture d second video in such a crap qlty.. but really happy for him tat he met sneha but did he only asked her abt the tiff, wern't we screaming here n on fb abt the pathetic script n misleading promos. sorry baby then u r such a useless die- hard fan of D3 who don't kno abt the exact prblmEmbarrassed
 again i'm happy for you mr.chadda cuz i kno many of em who visited D3 sets but they wer nvr allowed to take atleast a pic of ongoing shooting. ooohhh how lucky you r
 wow wat a coincidence ur second video has the same qlty of our mr. Ex.PEmbarrassed
 anyway the only thing i can asure u is, not only me but any of the swaron fans here is not going to fall for the surprise n not going to 'keep watching D3 MON-FRI only on channel [V]'LOL

Edited by TanHaforever - 22 July 2012 at 9:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mugdhaMJ__anonymous__ArShiDelenamarauder

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
res...
i have to go nw... but i so wanna comment on this
--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

they think we have no brains!!indeed CVs not a single chance more wud be given to you by us..jitne surprises dene ke inefficient claims kar lo fictitious a/c bana lo apne Creative heads ke dat aint gonna fool us anymre..!!unless we get our old swaRon back..n substance is added back to swayam-sharon track..swaRon fans wud not fall in the dead trap anymore..hail the buddy project till dem!!we hav no pity for Taani..who is seemingly the sole agenda of propagation of D3 now a days!!get rid of unwanted feminist!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mugdhaMJTanHaforever

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Hahaha even I saw that video n I asked the same things to chadda ji LOL who is apparently a "FAN" LOL n see his response came so fast, chadda ji toh dar gaye n he removed the video too LOL god I'm enjoying this so much, palki thinks she n her team is smart bt dude sapno ki duniya se niklo madam ji, we fans aren't fool to believe u so easily...I am loving this ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bt on a more serious note...CVs u really need to get this clear in ur heads that sneha not being a part of the monsoon special epi is the secondary reason for us quitting D3, our main issue is why give us an exclusive swaron promo n then torture us with taarey sh*t, why not release promos of what was actually in the episode instead of misleading us with swaron promos?? 2nd thing is the constant slaughtering n butchering of both swayam n sharon's character...n the 3rd thing upsetting us the most is the ruining n degrading of swaron chemistry constantly Angry

For heavens sake cvs stop treating us like fools n instead of trying to fool us with such cheap tactics, focus on giving us some sensible stuff...concentrate on the script popularly, improve swayam n sharon's character, take them back to the standards where they were n above all give us back the old swaron chemistry, give us back the INTENSE N PASSIONATE SWARON RIGHT NOW

Edited by sreya19roy - 22 July 2012 at 10:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

TanHaforeversudhi1829Satluvsd3swaronland100littledevilsArShiDelenaMirageSwaronkrittika23--Rumeli--PhantasmAnindita91sujana9marauderlostmymusic.

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
wen we said dat we were disappointed by the monsoon speacial.. NO INTERVIEW

wen we said dat we ll give the show 1 week and if we find swaron faults again den we quit..NO INTERVIEW

and after seeing the new promo evry swaron fan declared to quit the show... AND OHHH DEN RAJIV GOES TO THE SETS AND GETS AN INTERVIEW ALL OF A SUDDEN...!!!

we arent dumbos sitting here !!!

even if sneha had probs then she shudnt have been show in the promos !!!! dat was cheating and no1 can deny dat !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TanHaforeversandhyasandysudhi1829misha24lyfisbeautifulswaronlandAnindita91--Rumeli--ArShiDelenaStolenKiss.

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I won't say much except that WE'RE DONE !!!

The CVs can pull every single trick in their book but we ain't falling for it !!! I've had enough of deceiving tracks, promos and words that mean nothing but shit !!! 

Yet again the CVs think that we're fools to fall for this tactics !!! First of all, nothing against Sneha...I totally get that she was in a difficult position and she had valid reasons for missing the shoot but the problem here is bigger than Sneha !!! 

The question still remains unanswered !!! WHY DID THE CVS RELEASE A SHARON PROMO TALKING ABOUT MONSOON SPECIAL EPI WHEN SHE WASN'T EVEN IN IT ??? Till this question is answered by the CVs and Palki themselves, I don't freaking care how many interviews are released of Sneha or Shantanu addressing this issue !!!

If the CVs think this vid is going to change our opinion, then all I'll say is that it's wishful thinking !!! This just shows that the CVs don't get why we're upset and I don't think they ever will !!!

We're upset with the way the SwaRon track is going !! We're upset cause Sharon and Swayam are being ruined more and more as days go by !!! We're upset that the intensity between SwaRon are missing !!! We're upset that SwaRon is being ruined just cause of TaRey !!! And more importantly, we're upset cause the CVs tricked us into watching TaRey crap in the monsoon special epi under the pretence of SwaRon !!! 

Till we get an answer from the CVs for treating us like fools, for playing with our emotions and more importantly, till we don't see an improvement in the SwaRon track, we stand by our decision to QUIT D3 !!! 

P.S. Here's an advice to the CVs !!! Don't pull another stunt like this any more cause all this does is piss us off even more !!! We have more brains than you guys give us credit for !!!

Edited by ABBY92 - 22 July 2012 at 9:04am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

TanHaforeversandhyasandysudhi1829unajFabnidz30Swaron4eva_Sabzmisha24kool kanzswaronlandlyfisbeautifulArdour.MirageSwaronArShiDelenaTanuka_TanHaPhantasmAnindita91--Rumeli--marauderLamheChurakeshaani2209

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index