Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 9)

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Well rested and in SKD, I will go with Koyi shaq...LOL

Unlike the saree before,  this one is beautiful & looks expensive. I think PH will not lose money over it, we know their sting ways... Unless this one is an old Anji

@Sari, that is the most logical and practical reason as to why she will wear the sari on TeejBig smile.. well done

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51docgirl--Sari--soapsuds-Vee05-DiyaSPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

@Doc'bit confused. Koi Shaq wins even if khushi wears the sari after July 31 as long as the festival is mentioned by Tue?

Astra, not mentioned --- shown as being celebrated. often for TRP reasons one day on IPK can last thru a week. So Teej on Tues (one day in IPK time) can run thru the following Tues (in our calenders). So if during the IPK Teej day, Khushi wears THE pink sari, Koi shak wins... It actually pretty simple - just think decision tree! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-savvy05Pr1yankaipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Sheila - Hug

Updated pg1; also pls add Saritha(ipkknd) to Nahi. Took the embedded video out, left it as a link instead for those avoiding spoilers. But like you said, since the discussions revolve around it, it is tough.

Sari, thanks... will update my page 6 list as well! Hug

Nope don't take the embedded vid out... I don't have to click - and I haven't. Big smile  I may be in the minority of 1 here, so others should have the ability to acess and discuss easily. That spoiler free oath didn't last long, huh? LOL

I am with you on spoiler free zone but I also don't like policing; intervene only when absolutely necessary. So far it hasn't come to that, we have a mature bunch; touchwood!

I knew that one wouldn't last long, the oath or the no spoiler zone. But I am just a messenger...LOL I have great self control and even if I see a spoiler I would just dismiss it as just another video, wait for the drama to unfold but I respect others opinions and feelings; some of us are more emotional over a serial than othersLOL

ashwink630-Maggie-docgirlsoapsudssavvy05Pr1yankaipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

BTW girls, I'm apparently a senior member now. Thanks to SGs coz this is the ONLY place where I post anything. So what happens now? Will I get cake and flower 'morrow Tongue or do I have to wait for 1000 more posts?LOL

Ha ha ha.. Happy Singh.
kya aap kya kehna chahte hai *makes KKGSR cute angry face* 

Ha ha ha... handsfree dekha?
Haan humne handsfree bhi dekha, half poori bhi khaya. Aaj ke din bhi aap Laad Governess bani rahengi?

Taj Mahal dekhne chalo, baby!
Humne dekha hai! Hume Taj Mahal bhi nahi dekhna, aapki bahon errr OK I give up ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomeipkbsPr1yanka

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

@Doc'bit confused. Koi Shaq wins even if khushi wears the sari after July 31 as long as the festival is mentioned by Tue?

Astra, not mentioned --- shown as being celebrated. often for TRP reasons one day on IPK can last thru a week. So Teej on Tues (one day in IPK time) can run thru the following Tues (in our calenders). So if during the IPK Teej day, Khushi wears THE pink sari, Koi shak wins... It actually pretty simple - just think decision tree! Wink

Astra you are new to Sharathing... there are lot of intricacies involved, though it may look very simple @ the outset. The originator and the decider of all things Sharathing (@Doc) will however help you decipher this. Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51Astradocgirlsoapsuds--Sari--Pr1yankaipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Almosts are the show's leitmotif! Wink 

This one is pretty clear though:

If Teej does not start by Tues July 31: Bwahahaha wins
If Teej starts by Tues July 31:  Nah! wins if no pink sari is shown by the end of Teej (whenever that maybe), if pink sari clad Khushi shows up, Koi shak wins

@Moxie: what can i say? as Savs says sharthing is a serious bujiness! Tongue . Thanks to IPK I learnt about Teej, you learnt about needle holders --- not bad for some education, huh? Big smile . GHji is so wrong about this being ONLY about entertainment!

Doc - I think you should reconsider the deadline, it should say if and when Teej happens as opposed to the July 31st deadline....Coz the sharthing is Teej or no teej....JMO. We can keep this sharth on the back burner and move with others meanwhile....Wink

Sari... let's see how it goes. we can rethink if nothing happens by july 31... but if Teej happens after a month, that takes the excitement out of it! 

ashwink630-Maggie-soapsudssavvy05--Sari--Pr1yankaipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
But Doc, did not holi happen a good 8 days after the actual festival. When was Teej aired last year, was it closer to the actual date- anyone remembers?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630ipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for clearing it up...but if Khushi's leaving (lets says on Mon), dunno what are my chances. Still I'll take the risk!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsavvy05

Go to top