Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 78)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Mwahahahaa

Yes the big size 3 font is back!
Which means Lappy is back!

after i threatened to steal Mum's lappy and plug it into the big 60" tv and make them watch IPK from episode one till present day...Evil Smile

and it worked.
Found my poor baby in the oven...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moksha51Rag1niMepharmdesigirl_18-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -monalisa-

So, was it just me, or did it sound like the "I love you di" was added in?  It made no sense.  
"Bahuta pyaar karta hoon di main usko.  I love you di. Par uske yahaan aane se hamara rishta kabhi nahin badal sakta."   

Ok, watched it again, yes, definitely added in.  He originally said "I love her".  Subliminal message to us viewers?  Ok, CVs, have your fun.  But thanks for putting Anjali back on the right path, she looked genuinely happy for her brother. 

Going to watch again... looks like ipkbs has kindly provided the links ! Hubby is tearing hear out in frustration -- "I thought the serial was over already!"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51Rag1nidesigirl_18-monalisa-soapsudsipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by bobop

Bhabhi better stop actually falling asleep...just lie with her eyes shut...bhaiyya says nice things to bhabhi only when he thinks she is asleep...pehle all the tenderness was reserved for when she was unconscious...ab happy birthday bhi neend mein...

biraj'arnavji ko aapne bhaiyya bana liya'yeh kab hua'i thought only ragini calls him bhaiyya'par hum toh unhe arnav ji hi bulane waale hainEmbarrassed

Ragini ke saare rishtedaaron ko hamne adopt kar liya hai...daadi se leke bhaiyya takLOL

*giggle*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

So, was it just me, or did it sound like the "I love you di" was added in?  It made no sense.  
"Bahuta pyaar karta hoon di main usko.  I love you di. Par uske yahaan aane se hamara rishta kabhi nahin badal sakta."   

Ok, watched it again, yes, definitely added in.  He originally said "I love her".  Subliminal message to us viewers?  Ok, CVs, have your fun.  But thanks for putting Anjali back on the right path, she looked genuinely happy for her brother. 

when i heard that one I went Shocked

then I thought I heard wrong...he must have said I love her...haven't rewatched

Dimaag ka bharta Biraj!   Why pull stunts like this?  Do they really think we won't notice?  I realized on first watch that he said, "I love her" not "I love you di".  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Mwahahahaa

after i threatened to steal Mum's lappy and plug it into the big 60" tv and make them watch IPK from episode one till present day...Evil Smile

and it worked.

Oven-- wow .. that's a novel hiding place... !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nidesigirl_18-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by reguser

Big question for all SGs 

Arnav says that he did not love Khushi when he married her... why? I thought he was on his way to the terrace to declare his farak ... Is it because hate overpowered love... or was he lying to Anjali?

Ash that day he was only gonna say I farak u...the ILU happened laterTongue

No he was very much in love... We heard "dhak-dhak" also.

I know. he even had his saansein ruk gayi moment...
Actauuly it made no sense...

If I have to really struggle to explain it what I took it to mean was that he had not reached the point of marrying khushi at that stage...he was just coming to terms with his own feelings...the going to tell her was catalysed by all the trauma of the of nearly losing Di and beleiving the same wrt to khushi in less than 24 hrs...he married khushi to safeguard Di...if the terrace imprint had not happened he might have gotten there in due course anyways...but...then...there was still a way to go...

Not sure whether that made any sense...

Thanks for trying Biraj... looks as if he was not able to name the feeling before ( iss pharak ko kya naam doon) ... and was able to name it now... so what he felt was pharak that now turned to luv!!

Also Ash I think what he means is the deep abiding love that he now feels for Khushi...having been through all that they have since...is not what he felt then...that was just the beginnings of it...what it subsequently grew into...the present feeling...happened shaadi ke baad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Going to watch again... looks like ipkbs has kindly provided the links ! Hubby is tearing hear out in frustration -- "I thought the serial was over already!"

Tell him, "Serial khatam hone se kya hota hai.  The real fun starts in the hangout where the analysis and dissection begins." Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Mwahahahaa

and it worked.

ur mum put ur lappy in the oven????LOL babes..u sure have rattled ur mum with ipk obsession

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18-monalisa-

Go to top