Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 73)

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 7442

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by soapsuds

Ragini  gauti bhaiyya in ek hi episode mein jo bhi wrongwa hai ussey setwa right karneki koshish ki hai par jaldi mein mamiji ko bhool gaye

Koyi nahin. One black mark toh chahiye. It is like nazar suraksha kawach.


Rags...you are brilliantClap...can i send it to gauti bhaiyya  plsss


Aapke aur Gauti Bhaiya ka twomance ab bhi chal raha hain kya?!
*snort*
Lage rahiye!

Actually its your masterpiece...You should send it...Tell me what you prefer...You will send or should I do it???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nisoapsudsshowstruck

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 7442

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Big question for all SGs 

Arnav says that he did not love Khushi when he married her... why? I thought he was on his way to the terrace to declare his farak ... Is it because hate overpowered love... or was he lying to Anjali?




Ash that day he was only gonna say I farak u...the ILU happened laterTongue

No he was very much in love... We heard "dhak-dhak" also.

Arey wo GH ka amnesia tha...itne din ho gaye woh hi bhool gaya ki Arnav terrace pe gaya kyon?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nisoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 12098

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Big question for all SGs

Arnav says that he did not love Khushi when he married her... why? I thought he was on his way to the terrace to declare his farak ... Is it because hate overpowered love... or was he lying to Anjali?




Arnav is a freaking dumbo where all this is concerned...i am giving kidnapping benefit of doubt and pretending he has memory loss from that Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nisoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1783

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Just read that Barun Sobtiji fangirls se Shehnazji ke jaan ko khatra hain! O teri!
*snorts*

Waise crazy fangirls are crazy (I mean other crazy fangirls). I even created a meme based on that fangirl who accused GH for being mean for posting a picture without Barun Evil Smile
http://fandomkolaveri.tumblr.com/

I was looking at this family pic, me with hubby and kids and the EXACT thought occurred to me!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-howcomeRag1nishowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 4652

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Acha all you folks who have this hotline and dil ka konnection with Gauti Bhaiya please tell him that I felt totally cheated that we didn't see what Bhaiya and Bhabhi spoke during their ride to GH. Bhaiya said that Bhabhi was very 'chup', but koyi unhe storytelling ka pehla usool samjhaon - show, don't tell. Shukriya.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Pallavi-howcomeMepharmshowstrucksoapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1ni

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 4652

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by soapsuds

Ragini  gauti bhaiyya in ek hi episode mein jo bhi wrongwa hai ussey setwa right karneki koshish ki hai par jaldi mein mamiji ko bhool gaye

Koyi nahin. One black mark toh chahiye. It is like nazar suraksha kawach.


Rags...you are brilliantClap...can i send it to gauti bhaiyya  plsss


Aapke aur Gauti Bhaiya ka twomance ab bhi chal raha hain kya?!
*snort*
Lage rahiye!

Actually its your masterpiece...You should send it...Tell me what you prefer...You will send or should I do it???

Nahin nahin. In maamlon mein toh main bahut shy hoon. Aur humein unse dar bhi lagta hain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMepharmNewbiesoapfan

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 7442

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Acha all you folks who have this hotline and dil ka konnection with Gauti Bhaiya please tell him that I felt totally cheated that we didn't see what Bhaiya and Bhabhi spoke during their ride to GH. Bhaiya said that Bhabhi was very 'chup', but koyi unhe storytelling ka pehla usool samjhaon - show, don't tell. Shukriya.

Rags...bata na ...aap send karoge ki hum karein??? Comon they need to see this...everybody deserves some humor and this is brilliantClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nisoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1840

CATZ.. 1 1840 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
shhh Girls ASR told u to Shhh pix added

2 3 4

Author: --HiNa--   Replies: 26   Views: 4008

--HiNa-- 26 4008 03 December 2011 at 8:55am by RiyaDutta
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5743

-Sush- 38 5743 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
Symbolism of Garima's talk to the 2 girls

Author: princessunara   Replies: 5   Views: 1402

princessunara 5 1402 23 November 2011 at 11:45am by LoLo
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2754

neelamra 17 2754 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index