Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 7)

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

BTW girls, I'm apparently a senior member now. Thanks to SGs coz this is the ONLY place where I post anything. So what happens now? Will I get cake and flower 'morrow Tongue or do I have to wait for 1000 more posts?LOL

Ha ha ha.. Happy Singh.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51AstradocgirlshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve ladeej, happy teej sunday Hug

Sari, thanks for the vid, but I'm staying away from spoilers, although it's near imposible on the hangout since so many discussions revolve around them. Tongue IF needs to have spoiler tags!

Thanks also Sari for tacking on sharth deets to page 1. here's the update on the sharthers... Sari when you get a chance, can you peeleejh update that bit too. I'll keep track here on page #6. 

@howcome: Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

There the fine print is done! Tongue

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... Big smile

Sheila - Hug

Updated pg1; also pls add Saritha(ipkknd) to Nahi. Took the embedded video out, left it as a link instead for those avoiding spoilers. But like you said, since the discussions revolve around it, it is tough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlhowcomeshowstruckipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by howcome

You are so right astra... Having This story is not the problem but they have been building too much anticipation too many times,  resulting in nothing. Though the journey is exciting there are times when real world pats us and says -if two ppl such as these (passionate, impulsive etc) are madly in love, how can they not have some moments together. There are so many ways to build tension, loved the pre diwali and infact even the post diwali tension but now, with both of them sharing the room and spending so much time together. It just doesnt seem right! 

that might also be coz both leads r uncomfortable doing intimate shots..but i guess u can always use camera trick angles n all….anyways..i guess there can be a dozen solutions n a dozen excuses as well…so no point fretting ….will wait n see what they dish out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlhowcomeipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve ladeej, happy teej sunday Hug

Sari, thanks for the vid, but I'm staying away from spoilers, although it's near imposible on the hangout since so many discussions revolve around them. Tongue IF needs to have spoiler tags!

Thanks also Sari for tacking on sharth deets to page 1. here's the update on the sharthers... Sari when you get a chance, can you peeleejh update that bit too. I'll keep track here on page #6. 

@howcome: Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

There the fine print is done! Tongue

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... Big smile

@Doc…bit confused. Koi Shaq wins even if khushi wears the sari after July 31 as long as the festival is mentioned by Tue?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

BTW girls, I'm apparently a senior member now. Thanks to SGs coz this is the ONLY place where I post anything. So what happens now? Will I get cake and flower 'morrow Tongue or do I have to wait for 1000 more posts?LOL

Ha ha ha.. Happy Singh.
kya aap kya kehna chahte hai *makes KKGSR cute angry face* 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1niipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

<font face="Calibri" size="3"></font>

You are so right astra... Having This story is not the problem but they have been building too much anticipation too many times, resulting in nothing. Though the journey is exciting there are times when real world pats us and says -if two ppl such as these (passionate, impulsive etc) are madly in love, how can they not have some moments together. There are so many ways to build tension, loved the pre diwali and infact even the post diwali tension but now, with both of them sharing the room and spending so much time together. It just doesnt seem right!

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">that might also be coz both leads r uncomfortable doing intimate shots..but i guess u can always use camera trick angles n all….anyways..i guess there can be a dozen solutions n a dozen excuses as well…so no point fretting ….will wait n see what they dish out</font>

It's the thanda pani element. Every tense scene is followed by a bucket of cold water for the viewers.
Like how much thandaness can we stand right?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-AstrahowcomeRag1nisoapsudsPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Ha ha ha.. Happy Singh.
kya aap kya kehna chahte hai *makes KKGSR cute angry face* 

Ha ha ha... handsfree dekha?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcomeshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

You are so right astra... Having This story is not the problem but they have been building too much anticipation too many times,  resulting in nothing. Though the journey is exciting there are times when real world pats us and says -if two ppl such as these (passionate, impulsive etc) are madly in love, how can they not have some moments together. There are so many ways to build tension, loved the pre diwali and infact even the post diwali tension but now, with both of them sharing the room and spending so much time together. It just doesnt seem right! 

that might also be coz both leads r uncomfortable doing intimate shots..but i guess u can always use camera trick angles n all'.anyways..i guess there can be a dozen solutions n a dozen excuses as well'so no point fretting '.will wait n see what they dish out

I also read that both of them are uncomfortable doing intimate stuff. No smooching on TV at least. But ok may be they can show it some other way. Old bollywood style. Lamp goes off. Two flowers come together.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-Hriju321howcomeRag1nishowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top