Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 6)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

For now nothing...I talked to my mom who suggested because I am working so hard I need to keep hydrated and eat a banana otherwise i might fall ill...so I might give in and have some water and a fruit or something in a bit. 

Yes girlie, grab a fruit.. Too hot and humid here.. And worse is your Arnie isnt around to come running across a mandir to catch you before you hit the ground in a faint.. 

Vrat = sabudana khichdi for us.. Yumm.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Vee05-ipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve ladeej, happy teej sunday Hug

Sari, thanks for the vid, but I'm staying away from spoilers, although it's near imposible on the hangout since so many discussions revolve around them. Tongue IF needs to have spoiler tags!

Thanks also Sari for tacking on sharth deets to page 1. here's the update on the sharthers... Sari when you get a chance, can you peeleejh update that bit too. I'll keep track here on page #6. 

@howcome: Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

There the fine print is done! Tongue

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra, Meens, Desigirl, chini_chokri, Biraj, Meens
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Saritha, Ash
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... Big smile

Edited by docgirl - 31 July 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51howcomeipkbs-Vee05-

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

BTW girls, I'm apparently a senior member now. Thanks to SGs coz this is the ONLY place where I post anything. So what happens now? Will I get cake and flower 'morrow Tongue or do I have to wait for 1000 more posts?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1niMepharmipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by Moksha51

Reposting old reply in new thread:

RM is a zoo.. They have a goat in Lakshmiji and an ass in Akash bitwa. Baaki ke creatures I haven't come up with.. Like Ragini suggested in her VM, they need to get locks for their doors.

RM is a zoo... Infact i think we can really relate all characters to some animal or other... Symbolism much?LOL

Ash (right?) mujhe to seedhi saadhi cheezein nahi samajhti.. Like bhabhi, the size of my brain can also be equated to Lakshmiji's brain.. Symbolism ke raaste nahi jaate mainLOL.. All I know is Akash bitwa is an ass, bhabhi is a tigress.. But what then is Anji di?

Good morning ladies!

At poolside (outdoor..it is hot today!). Kids swimming and I am surfing (on IF Wink )

I think Anj is an ostrich! With her head in the sand!

Edited by magnetic693 - 22 July 2012 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630ipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

BTW girls, I'm apparently a senior member now. Thanks to SGs coz this is the ONLY place where I post anything. So what happens now? Will I get cake and flower 'morrow Tongue or do I have to wait for 1000 more posts?LOL

Congratulations! It means you managed to climb out of newbie status without being hazed here Wink --- well done! Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moksha51-Maggie-howcomeMepharmsoapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

@howcome: Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

Hahaha thanks doc... You are the great gambler for a reasonSmile

So in ipk talk: 

So bwahaha team may still not win after an almost win if khushi interrupts the celebrations with a pink saree... 
Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirl

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Sari, thanks for the vid, but I'm staying away from spoilers, although it's near imposible on the hangout since so many discussions revolve around them. Tongue IF needs to have spoiler tags!

Thanks also Sari for tacking on sharth deets to page 1. here's the update on the sharthers... Sari when you get a chance, can you peeleejh update that bit too. I'll keep track here on page #6. 

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... Big smile

Doc, Clap Whattay detailed shart and book keeping.. Is there a gambler trying to come out from behind all those scalpels and needle holders (newly learnt term) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlhowcomesoapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaDiyaS

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-

Go to top