Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 57)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

LOL

Its time the tables were turned, I am loving the fact he has to work hard to win her back after everything she's been through. We did say this shouldn't come easy for him plus I love his efforts and NK's help. It makes it all the more fun to watch.

Big smile

It's actually like he's restoring his faith in the world again...and Khushi is the end goal but NK is the medium...Akash could have been that character but he is in a fruitloop...NK is the cornflakes...he's mature and awesomeness here LOL

Yes, would love to see NK being cupid.  He can relay how much Kushi searched for him and missed him.  If Kushi lies about loving ASR...NK can show him the truth!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe.Mandy.sbk2-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

I've thought about that, I don't think I would have enjoyed these scenes had Akash been helping Arnav instead of NK. NK just adds a whole different element to his scenes with Arnav.

NK is refreshing...Akash needs a Danda whack too...I have a feeling Payal is reaching her breaking point right now...she's at the edge of a cliff soon enough she will plunge...and well it all comes tumbling after Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-sugar_babe.Mandy.sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Oh man, you all are discussing one of my favorite people!!
I'm sick in bed Ouch

Aww Riya get well soon Hug

-Maggie-sugar_babesbk2Pr1yanka

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Oh man, you all are discussing one of my favorite people!!
I'm sick in bed Ouch

Riya Hug

What happened? Take care, hope you recover fast.

The flu Ouch

Thankss Smile

-Maggie-sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

LOL

Its time the tables were turned, I am loving the fact he has to work hard to win her back after everything she's been through. We did say this shouldn't come easy for him plus I love his efforts and NK's help. It makes it all the more fun to watch.

Big smile

It's actually like he's restoring his faith in the world again...and Khushi is the end goal but NK is the medium...Akash could have been that character but he is in a fruitloop...NK is the cornflakes...he's mature and awesomeness here LOL

Yes, would love to see NK being cupid.  He can relay how much Kushi searched for him and missed him.  If Kushi lies about loving ASR...NK can show him the truth!

Exactly, its like NK said he will always be there for Khushi. He will continue to guide Arnav down the right path. NK will help him realize why Khushi did what she did and encourage him to go after her no matter how stubborn she is, after all he loves the challenge Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-sugar_babesbk2-Vee05-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

LOL

Big smile

Omg I can just imagine the scene... "nahi Nanav, tumhe Khusji ji ko wapas lana hoga, tum nahin jante unhone tumhariliye kitna kiya"... the one scene where his hindi may not get bulldozed lol!

-Maggie-.Mandy.sbk2-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Akash needs to be led himself and he looks up to ASR, so him giving asr lessons would not have worked.
And what on earth is Aakash going to teach about romance the guy needs lessons himself from a to z...

-Maggie-sugar_babesbk2-Vee05-

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

LOL

Big smile

Omg I can just imagine the scene... "nahi Nanav, tumhe Khusji ji ko wapas lana hoga, tum nahin jante unhone tumhariliye kitna kiya"... the one scene where his hindi may not get bulldozed lol!

Here we go back in our SKD, I can imagine this scene too

-Maggie-sugar_babesbk2-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top