Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 56)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Oh man, you all are discussing one of my favorite people!!
I'm sick in bed Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-.Mandy.ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by magnetic693

Yes...ASR sits on one of Arnav's shoulder with his sadda haq/devil and NK sits on the other shoulder as the angel..

Hopefully NK calms ASR down and plays Cupid on this end...while Buaji Pacifies Khushi at her end and then Buaji and her Nand Kishore can get these 2 some well deserved romantic moments! Ah my SKD is just amazing...it comes up with such random awesomeness! 

NK needs to be shown this week encouraging ASR to pursue Khushi, bring her back. He needs to continue playing cupid, I wonder if ASR will tell him about the contract. I can see it being a possibility with him reaching his breaking point, going days without Khushi will be hell for him.

Talk about sadists...we wan to see him in Pyaar ka Judaai ka Pain...ROFL

LOL

Its time the tables were turned, I am loving the fact he has to work hard to win her back after everything she's been through. We did say this shouldn't come easy for him plus I love his efforts and NK's help. It makes it all the more fun to watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudssugar_babe-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by magnetic693

Yes...ASR sits on one of Arnav'sshoulder with his sadda haq/devil and NK sits on the other shoulder as the angel..

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Hopefully NK calms ASR down and plays Cupid on this end...while Buaji Pacifies Khushi at her end and then Buaji and her Nand Kishore can get these 2 some well deserved romantic moments! Ah my SKD is just amazing...it comes up with such random awesomeness!</font>

NK needs to be shown this week encouraging ASR to pursue Khushi, bring her back. He needs to continue playing cupid, I wonder if ASR will tell him about the contract. I can see it being a possibility with him reaching his breaking point, going days without Khushi will be hell for him.

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Talk about sadists...we wan to see him in Pyaar ka Judaai ka Pain...ROFL</font>

its because Sobti is absolute perfection in portraying pain and stuff and we end up feeling with him. So it just makes it even more beautiful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-sugar_babe.Mandy.-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

LOL

Its time the tables were turned, I am loving the fact he has to work hard to win her back after everything she's been through. We did say this shouldn't come easy for him plus I love his efforts and NK's help. It makes it all the more fun to watch.

Big smile

It's actually like he's restoring his faith in the world again...and Khushi is the end goal but NK is the medium...Akash could have been that character but he is in a fruitloop...NK is the cornflakes...he's mature and awesomeness here LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-sugar_babe.Mandy.ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

its because Sobti is absolute perfection in portraying pain and stuff and we end up feeling with him. So it just makes it even more beautiful.

Well obviously...he is perfection...well he portrays ASR...as perfection...so it's all good...pst...Sobti Boy...cut the hair please LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babeipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I'm sick in bed Ouch

Riya Hug

What happened? Take care, hope you recover fast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I'm sick in bed Ouch

Aww riya, whats up? Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

LOL

Big smile

It's actually like he's restoring his faith in the world again...and Khushi is the end goal but NK is the medium...Akash could have been that character but he is in a fruitloop...NK is the cornflakes...he's mature and awesomeness here LOL

I've thought about that, I don't think I would have enjoyed these scenes had Akash been helping Arnav instead of NK. NK just adds a whole different element to his scenes with Arnav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Go to top