Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 33)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

well arnie has to eat lots of food everyday if he is going to gH and managing khushiLOL..and by chance if bua come to know about contract...then she will kick him out of GHLOL

LOL It does seem like the contract marriage is coming out sooner than expected. If Arnav learns that is the real reason Khushi left he is going to want to marry her back right away

Tee, I think the show is through with fillers. Things hve been moving at an impressive pace, take Friday's episode I did not think Anjali would be telling Arnav so soon about how he changed since marrying Khushi and now Shyam's return. There were just lots of things I expected to drag but fortunately have not.

Arnav is in love and desperate, he can't go a night without Khushi. He will be looking for excuses to go see her or call her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-DiamondLifesbk2ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Rabba ve, masala girls Big smile  How's Sunday been around here? 

manisha!!!!!!

Bhelcomes!!

Its been a spoiler day...
Dissect and analyse, 

and i took a leaf out of radss book and threw perfumes perfume back at her faceLOL

I heard Ippy!!! Hug So proud of you!  Waise, didn;t perfume say the exact same thing as Mishti said, but about a 739 times more convoluted? 

Yes.
But its fun seeing peeps trying to find new stuff in the already recycled material.

Israt said to her hands down, "btw mishti said the same thing in englishLOL
and she's giving prizes to the best decoder of the already posted spoiler..ROFL

Prize??? What prize?  Some perfume? 

haan. chameli wala perfumeROFL

Whoever wins her contest should be given the "honor" of being the spoiler decoder for IF from now on.  That should scare the players away. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

well arnie has to eat lots of food everyday if he is going to gH and managing khushiLOL..and by chance if bua come to know about contract...then she will kick him out of GHLOL

LOL It does seem like the contract marriage is coming out sooner than expected. If Arnav learns that is the real reason Khushi left he is going to want to marry her back right away

Tee, I think the show is through with fillers. Things hve been moving at an impressive pace, take Friday's episode I did not think Anjali would be telling Arnav so soon about how he changed since marrying Khushi and now Shyam's return. There were just lots of things I expected to drag but fortunately have not.

Arnav is in love and desperate, he can't go a night without Khushi. He will be looking for excuses to go see her or call her.

Yup Mandy, they can't afford any fillers now. We're getting the full on story.
And after Khushi leaves RM, anji will have no reason to be jealous so she will be distracted with shyam and secret meetings with him and Arnie can focus on trying to live without Khushi. He is going to be so desperate. I can imagine him missing khushi 10x worse than after heer ranjha.LOL

ashwink630-Maggie--monalisa-DiamondLifesbk2

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

I was surprised at that as well, Mandy.  The trend has been to let the angry person walk away, slam the door or whatever, let the issue stew and then revisit after a week or two.  Last week, Arnav ran to catch up with Khushi and make the running-into-arms deal.  He also insistently walked into Anjali's room and made her talk.  I'm liking this a lot. I hope it continues. 

ashwink630-Maggie-soapsudssbk2ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I hope they make the khushi walking out process, so heartwrenching, and emotional, that we would be crying for days.
Not painful or anything but intense.

I want a maha tearjerker.
instead of just showing plain arnav dropping khushi at buaji's doorstep. boring.
Make us feel it. Make the two cynic J's feel it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-soapsudssbk2

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Teej done...ab back to show...i am rewatching this week Big smile

<font size="3">Hugis that you had your food now?Big smile</font>

Yes LOL

-Maggie-ipkbs

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Wink

I hope he spares hari prakash this timeLOL...esp he is now in his eyes for breaking his kiss attempt..dont know who else he can throw his angerLOL..He will leave RM early.take hs breakfast, lunch, dinner at GH and sleep there tooEmbarrassedWink
show up next morning for shower at RMLOL

Edited by Shastradhari - 22 July 2012 at 5:17pm

-Maggie-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Teej done...ab back to show...i am rewatching this week Big smile