Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 25)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Random thought of the day: Waisay... love in reality is hard to come by especially the soul-mate kind. If one lives vicariously through fictional characters and even they have a hard time living a lovely and decent life, what is the point?

I suspect that if they had a lovely and decent life, then we wouldnt be watching it coz whats the point of watching a  perfectly rosy reel picture when real picture is not as 'perfectly' rosy(filmy!). WHo likes perfectly rosy anyways...Tongue

The only reason that something can grab our attention is when it can appear to be similar to what we may have/want to experience, in terms of fantasy romance!

ofcourse in our fantasy romance, we would have ensured we wouldn't do all the slow motion acts that these reel guys pull on us Wink

Edited by howcome - 22 July 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Random thought of the day: Waisay... love in reality is hard to come by especially the soul-mate kind. If one lives vicariously through fictional characters and even they have a hard time living a lovely and decent life, what is the point?

Kya hua Aashi??? Itni badi baat??? 

Sheesha ho ya dil ho...aakhir tut jaata hainEmbarrassed

waisay on friday you mentioned you had a screenplay in mind and would share if someone asked ...I admire your wirting skills...you are super with words...hamaare saath share kar lo phirBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I have seen it, actually seeing it with people really close and dear to me, so for their sake, I'll say it exists. They have lovely soulmates!

Not all are lucky though Riya...sorry I am being cynical...just one of those daysOuch

howcomedesigirl_18showstruckipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by sugar_babe

I have seen it, actually seeing it with people really close and dear to me, so for their sake, I'll say it exists. They have lovely soulmates!

Not all are lucky though Riya...sorry I am being cynical...just one of those daysOuch

Oh that is true, I've seen both sides of the coin and its sad what happens at the end, but its the faith that keeps everyone going..

desigirl_18showstruckMepharmipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
give me a minute.
i'll bring SKD back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@howcome - Agreed on the rosy picture part, no one wants that. I guess my issues reside with the type of thorns Smile. People separating thinking that will solve the problems is nothing but cowardice to me. I guess I have my own SKD!

@sugar_babe - I guess it is a matter of atoot vishwaas. I am sure soulmates exist but than so does god and aliens.

@Radss - Aww Hug... yaar kuch nahi general state of hunger has clouded my brain hence the Socratic thought. I still have 5+ hours to go before I can eat anything. As for screen play, rehnay dijiye.. it was a fleeting thought, moment long gone!

@Ippy - Escapism day chakkar wich haqeeqat phul gai mainoon!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babedesigirl_18showstruckMepharmipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
from 3.15 onwards

Now combine those twoDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18showstruck

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

@howcome - Agreed on the rosy picture part, no one wants that. I guess my issues reside with the type of thorns Smile. People separating thinking that will solve the problems is nothing but cowardice to me. I guess I have my own SKD!

@sugar_babe - I guess it is a matter of atoot vishwaas. I am sure soulmates exist but than so does god and aliens.

@Radss - Aww Hug... yaar kuch nahi general state of hunger has clouded my brain hence the Socratic thought. I still have 5+ hours to go before I can eat anything. As for screen play, rehnay dijiye.. it was a fleeting thought, moment long gone!

@Ippy - Escapism day chakkar wich haqeeqat phul gai mainoon!

Aashi fasting for Teej or Ramadaan???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

Go to top