Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 13)

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
GH is back on twitter and iss baar stoopid sorry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
This has become my most watched clip right now Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Astra-Maggie-fareeshowstruckipkbsNewbiesoapfan

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

I tried doc, we all did, to stay away from the spoilers and SBS's.
but kya karein, its like the links scream at us. Open Me! Open Me!
and we crack...Embarrassed

You know peeps are in denial about the rain stuff. they're still hoping its on. beda garak!D'oh 

LOL That's what makes this place so fun! 

Satyanash! Sab ko Anjali Di ka rog lay gaya... ! 

Aur Joey hui mamaji kay pyaar mein diwani! Unke ke liye poem nahin likhogi? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by ipkbs

I equate anji as a Bandar,
Annoys the crap out of everybody

Di actually reminds me of a Gorilla...one thats takes it's own crap and throws it at everyone...yup thats what she is gross...Dead
ROFL

right when i started typing..my littlest one come out and wants to get changed and eat lunch, so i still have to catch up!  My you guys are moving fast today!

I remember a Gorilla flinging and eating its own crap, so this got me going!  Hopefully di can eat some crap of her own on of these days!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Joey let me help you out here...

how many vrats does mamiji need to keep to get mamaji to shed his invisibility cloak and grant her some???

How much she need to get off jiji's back???

Edited by ipkbs - 22 July 2012 at 11:05am

ashwink630-Maggie-showstruck

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

2. Pros and cons of khoosie in mahaanta mode, leaving.. Aap ka kya khayal hai? 

Sorry Moksha, I completely missed this part. There are only pros for Khushi in this one! The way I read it; this isn't Khushi's mahanta this time. As much as she loves ASR, she has her pride at stake here.

For one, it is a contract marriage. Her place in the RM as a bahu, is because she is married to ASR. With the end of 6 months that ceases to exist. She walks away with her head held high, with pride!

Yes, he has called her his wife, she believes in her heart that he is her husband but the contract marriage has given her just 6 months. We know that it isn't that simple to just walk away from a marriage but her belief system will not permit her to stay any longer than 6 months. She becomes more of a mistress! If you remember, she actually closed her face in shame when she accepted this offer but she had no choice then. But now she does!

As a viewer, I would love to see Khushi walk away coz no woman should be taken for granted. There were other options for ASR. He punished Khushi over Shyam coz she was a softer target. He chose his Di's fantasy over a young girls future. He should repent this one. He should learn to respect a woman. Love without respect is no love just *ahem*!

He has to regret it and bring her into his home w/respect, as his bride.Another pro -  I get my SKD - uninterrupted courtship romance, rootna-manana from both ends...LOL

Edited by --Sari-- - 22 July 2012 at 11:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsumi209ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-fareehowcomesugar_babeshowstruckipkbsDiyaS

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

SG's - Please continue the discussions here.

Link to thread 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106597

Some Miscellaneous spoiler discussions carried over from thread 1; We are a spoiler free zone but for those interested (reliable sources only!):

P7 news clip -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ig7Q6JeZjE&feature=plcp
Mishti's link - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389

For those still on the fence - Doc's Teej special sharth details...Big smile

Sharthwa Ve: Yeh Sari Baatein (YSB), Teej Special

This sharth is a Teej special and courtesy Vee. She's been duking it out in the boonies and is the only one I know of amongst us who will be fasting for her Arnav on Teej (ladeej, if there are others of you fasting on Teej speak up and be counted!) 

Vee, this sharthwa ve comes with a very special dedication to you, hope IPK and the masala ladkis help you get done asap and return to your Arnav. Hug

Teej last year brought a spectacular and memorable celebration on the show. This year Hariyali Teej is being celebrated on Sunday July 22(thanks, Vee!).

Hot words flew, anger boiled and frustration uncoiled when Arnav gave Khushi this gift

Will Khushi wear the pink sari for Arnav on Teej? 

Your options:

Koi shak? : But of course, dil se pati maan liya! Blushing 
                   Teej happens, Khushi is in pink sari for her saiyyan 

Nahin!: This sari like maa's chithi will languish in IPK's props closet Ouch
             Teej happens, Khushi fasts for saiyyan but NOT in a pink sari

Bwahaha: What Teej? Teej is only off screen this year yaaron! Evil Smile
                  Teej happens only in SKD (sapnon ki duniya) NOT on the show!

Jumanas: 
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY - NO COERCION!!!!!!
DO IT FOR YOU, DON'T DO IT FOR ME Tongue

Koi Shak: If you lose, tell us which was your favorite Khushi fainting sequence (apart from the Teej one last year) and why.  

Nah!: If you lose, tell us when the CVs missed a money shot swoon worthy Rabba Ve by not having Khushi faint. 

Bwahahaha: If you lose, tell us about an event/festival the show ought to have used/use in the story to create some excitement and fun. 

Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

There the fine print is done! Tongue

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj, Saritha
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... Big smile

Mona Darrling, you HAVE TO, HAVE TO win this one. Hug I love you dearly but I don't viswaas you to make the winning choice. Wink So here's my solution! Evil Smile 

Lagi Sharth?

Sari -- you missed me -- I am Nah although I would like to lose to Koi shak any day!

--Sari--showstruckipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by Moksha51

2. Pros and cons of khoosie in mahaanta mode, leaving.. Aap ka kya khayal hai? 

Sorry Moksha, I completely missed this part. There are only pros for Khushi in this one! The way I read it; this isn't Khushi's mahanta this time. As much as she loves ASR, she has her pride at stake here.

For one, it is a contract marriage. Her place in the RM as a bahu, is because she is married to ASR. With the end of 6 months that ceases to exist. She walks away with her head held high, with pride!

Yes, he has called her his wife, she believes in her heart that he is her husband but the contract marriage has given her just 6 months. We know that it isn't that simple to just walk away from a marriage but her belief system will not permit her to stay any longer than 6 months. She becomes more of a mistress! If you remember, she actually closed her face in shame when she accepted this offer but she had no choice then. But now she does!

As a viewer, I would love to see Khushi walk away coz no woman should be taken for granted. There were other options for ASR. He punished Khushi over Shyam coz she was a softer target. He chose his Di's fantasy over a young girls future. He should repent this one. He should learn to respect a woman. Love without respect is no love just *ahem*!

He has to regret it and bring her into his home w/respect, as his bride.Another pro -  I get my SKD - uninterrupted courtship romance, rootna-manana from both ends...LOL

Sorry to burst your bubble Sari but mahaanta it is! not the contract. It is SP after all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Go to top