Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 106)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by showstruck

Just had 2 mentos moments

1. SKD is exactly opposite of DKS( Di ka Saut)...how freaky is that.

2. Anji's change of attitude- Arnav putting her first. She puts Arnav before anything, she never questioned him for throwing Shyam out. She believes him, trusts him. So, when Arnav said he married her for Di and baby and Di still comes before khushi. She is now ok eith him falling in love with his wife. So happy khushi left. Just hope she didn't leave to make Di happy.

Di is upto something big...

She didn't react much when chotte said he married khushi for her
and she had weird expressions when khushi was going to buaji's house.

daal mai kuch bara sa blackwa hai...

and SKD. freaky wow...

Ya she's spoken to her Shyam ji and has agreed to meet him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2showstruckipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

2. Anji's change of attitude- Arnav putting her first. She puts Arnav before anything, she never questioned him for throwing Shyam out. She believes him, trusts him. So, when Arnav said he married her for Di and baby and Di still comes before khushi. She is now ok eith him falling in love with his wife. So happy khushi left. Just hope she didn't leave to make Di happy.

LOL  LOL

I think she left because she does not want to further cause any problems to Di and her Chhotey's relationship...and also because of the contract ending.

I wish they would show Khushi's monologues! This is damn frustrating...when we have to sit and decipher why she does things like this...I hope tomorrow they show her thinking it over so that we get a glimpse into her mind.

Is Arnav going to be living when he comes to know the truth?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

They can so do it, given Khushi only described the bride and groom in her dream wedding. Arnav can come a ghodi to the mandir and he can give Khushi those clothes she talked about describing her wedding.
If its promoted well, this can do wonders for the TRPs too... its just the aunties will chant "kanjoos businessman"!

Back in SKD, I would so love for this to happen. CVs could go this route and leave the reveal of the contract marriage for a later date when Shyam returns and tries to stir up trouble but they are unpredictable and its tough to say how they'll handle the second marriage

Originally posted by sbk2

The sudden thawing of Anjali possibly has been shown so that she can come to know the truth about the contract and be instrumental in having Arhi remarry...since that cannot happen without Anji's blessings...

I too would love a simple temple wedding...in the same temple as before, but in the presence of all the family members..

Possible. It seems the CVs were trying to show that there is more behind Khushi leaving, as Arnav accepting her as his wife and Anjali thawing towards her would normally make her stay but instead she still left.

showstruckipkbssbk2

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mdutta0609

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Okay Khushi is waiting for the right time to spill the beans, but somewhere I believe she believes that Arnav will "get it" and come back for her.

Subconciously she must hope Arnav will come back for her, that they can still be together. Won't be that long a wait, this remarriage must happen soon since Arnav cannot live without her he said it again in this episode.
Mandy - Khushi is an enigma to me. We as audience don't know for sure what's going on in her mind. We know that she does love Arnav and she loves his family as her own and is willing to do anything to make them happy. 
But for some reason, I don't see the yearning for Arnav in Khushi's eyes. I would love to see the Diwali Khushi back but in all the close interactions that these two have had recently, Khushi did not show any passion for him. Is it just me or do others feel the same? SI is a damn good actress so don't think it is her being unable to portray correctly. 
I can't accept the abla naari act from her, she needs to come out stronger and be part of team Arhi.

Sahana, she is deeply hurt and sad and considers herself responsible. That is not letting her allow herself "to accept, to want or to yearn" for Arnav's love or for him being her husband.
She did show the yearn on Friday's episode though..
I'll be patiently waiting for that 'yearning' to come back LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babeshowstruckipkbssbk2

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

LOL  LOL

I think she left because she does not want to further cause any problems to Di and her Chhotey's relationship...and also because of the contract ending.

I wish they would show Khushi's monologues! This is damn frustrating...when we have to sit and decipher why she does things like this...I hope tomorrow they show her thinking it over so that we get a glimpse into her mind.

Shwetha - Do you mean 'living' or 'livid' ?

I think teh answer to both would be a 'No'. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdutta0609

LOL  LOL

Shwetha - Do you mean 'living' or 'livid' ?

I think teh answer to both would be a 'No'. 

ROFL  ROFL

I meant livid...that was a typo Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Shwetha humare ASR ko unliving kyun kar rahi ho LOL

sugar_babe-monalisa-sbk2

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz