Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... (Page 105)

Shravani_21 Senior Member
Shravani_21
Shravani_21

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Just got a chance from team to make a post. Worst thing today is got caught while watching episode in lunch by my team mateAngry. He gave me a what the look,it is embarrassing.  Any how guys finally got time to catch few posts in last few pages and what i think is todays episode looked like super cool but sensed many upcoming undercurrents. Anji's refusal of Kushi stepping forward for a hug is one highlight of todays episode which clears most of the stuff about what's going in her.

Arnav's words " Dhi sab samjthi hai" is going to bounce him and hit him hard this time i guess. Also his words of
1)Kuhsi losing a challenge and she has to accept him as her husband,
2)  Kushi everything is going be fine now
3) His effort in wanting her to accept him as her husband and bringing those words again and again
4) Wanting to accompany Kushi to Buaji Ghar
...etc

from all these things i could see one fact, some where he has a fear of Losing Kushi and he is trying to make him feel better again and again from his words to Kushi when she is sleeping. I am feeling like he is feeling insecure. Also i have a feeling like Anji is going to act soon with the fact of this 6 months contract. What do you say gals

Edited by Shravani_21 - 23 July 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fareesugar_babeshowstrucksbk2

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Okay Khushi is waiting for the right time to spill the beans, but somewhere I believe she believes that Arnav will "get it" and come back for her.

Subconciously she must hope Arnav will come back for her, that they can still be together. Won't be that long a wait, this remarriage must happen soon since Arnav cannot live without her he said it again in this episode.

I don't know, it depends on TRP vs. Storytelling.

The former needs things to clear up, for Anjali to redeem herself and set it all up with this marriage, ask Khushi to come back for her brother.

The storytelling can be very beautiful with a simply marriage at the DM temple and they both fighting Shyam as true husband and wife.

I am for the latter, but they need the TRPs and the Redemption, Repentance, so most likely the former will play out till September.

I would rather see a simple marriage at DM with just the two of them, I think it would be cute and definately a 360 from their previous one.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSahana2sugar_babe-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Okay Khushi is waiting for the right time to spill the beans, but somewhere I believe she believes that Arnav will "get it" and come back for her.

Subconciously she must hope Arnav will come back for her, that they can still be together. Won't be that long a wait, this remarriage must happen soon since Arnav cannot live without her he said it again in this episode.

I don't know, it depends on TRP vs. Storytelling.

The former needs things to clear up, for Anjali to redeem herself and set it all up with this marriage, ask Khushi to come back for her brother.

The storytelling can be very beautiful with a simply marriage at the DM temple and they both fighting Shyam as true husband and wife.

I am for the latter, but they need the TRPs and the Redemption, Repentance, so most likely the former will play out till September.

I would rather see a simple marriage at DM with just the two of them, I think it would be cute and definately a 360 from their previous one.

They can so do it, given Khushi only described the bride and groom in her dream wedding. Arnav can come a ghodi to the mandir and he can give Khushi those clothes she talked about describing her wedding.
If its promoted well, this can do wonders for the TRPs too... its just the aunties will chant "kanjoos businessman"!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruck.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Mandy - Khushi is an enigma to me. We as audience don't know for sure what's going on in her mind. We know that she does love Arnav and she loves his family as her own and is willing to do anything to make them happy. 
But for some reason, I don't see the yearning for Arnav in Khushi's eyes. I would love to see the Diwali Khushi back but in all the close interactions that these two have had recently, Khushi did not show any passion for him. Is it just me or do others feel the same? SI is a damn good actress so don't think it is her being unable to portray correctly. 
I can't accept the abla naari act from her, she needs to come out stronger and be part of team Arhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
The sudden thawing of Anjali possibly has been shown so that she can come to know the truth about the contract and be instrumental in having Arhi remarry...since that cannot happen without Anji's blessings...

I too would love a simple temple wedding...in the same temple as before, but in the presence of all the family members..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdutta0609

Mandy - Khushi is an enigma to me. We as audience don't know for sure what's going on in her mind. We know that she does love Arnav and she loves his family as her own and is willing to do anything to make them happy. 
But for some reason, I don't see the yearning for Arnav in Khushi's eyes. I would love to see the Diwali Khushi back but in all the close interactions that these two have had recently, Khushi did not show any passion for him. Is it just me or do others feel the same? SI is a damn good actress so don't think it is her being unable to portray correctly. 
I can't accept the abla naari act from her, she needs to come out stronger and be part of team Arhi.

Sahana, she is deeply hurt and sad and considers herself responsible. That is not letting her allow herself "to accept, to want or to yearn" for Arnav's love or for him being her husband.
She did show the yearn on Friday's episode though..

Sahana2showstruckipkbssbk2

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Just had 2 mentos moments

1. SKD is exactly opposite of DKS( Di ka Saut)...how freaky is that.

2. Anji's change of attitude- Arnav putting her first. She puts Arnav before anything, she never questioned him for throwing Shyam out. She believes him, trusts him. So, when Arnav said he married her for Di and baby and Di still comes before khushi. She is now ok eith him falling in love with his wife. So happy khushi left. Just hope she didn't leave to make Di happy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSahana2sugar_babe-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Just had 2 mentos moments

1. SKD is exactly opposite of DKS( Di ka Saut)...how freaky is that.

2. Anji's change of attitude- Arnav putting her first. She puts Arnav before anything, she never questioned him for throwing Shyam out. She believes him, trusts him. So, when Arnav said he married her for Di and baby and Di still comes before khushi. She is now ok eith him falling in love with his wife. So happy khushi left. Just hope she didn't leave to make Di happy.

Di is upto something big...

She didn't react much when chotte said he married khushi for her
and she had weird expressions when khushi was going to buaji's house.

daal mai kuch bara sa blackwa hai...

and SKD. freaky wow...

Sahana2showstruck-monalisa-sbk2

Go to top