Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Manisha, as soon as ASR set foot in RM in the banyan kidnapping was forgotten done and dusted and brushed under the carpet.
It never happened...
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

As much as I like where they seem to be going today, they've gone back to their favorite game -hiding what Khushi's real feelings are.  I hope this gets resolved soon.  Sanaya's expressions today confused me.  While saying goodbye at Buaji's place, she seemed pained that she had lied to him, but her face didn't show any pangs about leaving HIM.  Is this the same girl who missed him to the point of madness when he was kidnapped? 

I know!! It frustrates me when they make Khushi do such things and provide no insight into her thoughts...and in the precap she is cheerfully jumping around with Buaji...this girl practically is a walking talking lie in front of her family ..she puts on a mask of happiness in front of them...and frankly speaking, I am tired of this.

I am hoping tomorrow they show her monologue and also show her sad about having to leave Arnav...now my initial euphoria of having watched a nice episode is slowly fading away, as I am thinking about Khushi's half baked lies and hiding things...
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mdutta0609

Mandy ,

Akash - 180 yes.

Anjali - reserving judgement , let's see what tmrw brings.

Sahana, Akash did not do a 180. Watch his parting words - he still has resentment towards Khushi- it will come back. He has just patched up with Payal and Payal once again put a lid on her rebuttal.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Manisha they tend to do that a lot with Khushi's character. I saw some spoiler pics which make me think that in the next episode we may get a clearer understanding of her reasonings for leaving RM and going away from Arnav.
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

I know!! It frustrates me when they make Khushi do such things and provide no insight into her thoughts...and in the precap she is cheerfully jumping around with Buaji...this girl practically is a walking talking lie in front of her family ..she puts on a mask of happiness in front of them...and frankly speaking, I am tired of this.

I am hoping tomorrow they show her monologue and also show her sad about having to leave Arnav...now my initial euphoria of having watched a nice episode is slowly fading away, as I am thinking about Khushi's half baked lies and hiding things...

Shwetha - Completely on the same page with you. The precap scared me...
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Sahana, Akash did not do a 180. Watch his parting words - he still has resentment towards Khushi- it will come back. He has just patched up with Payal and Payal once again put a lid on her rebuttal.

Sri - Yes, yes, good callout there. Wrote that in the update I did for Sari but missed that here. He is willing to start afresh with Payal but has that deep-roted resentment for Khushi. We can clearly see it in his eyes. Good acting there by Dogra!!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
just watched the episode again..u gotta love asr 😍
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Oh yeah, he has some issues.  I actually ended up disliking him even more after the episode if that was possible. Indication that bhai needs to step in, but they'll get to write some new lines for Payash in the meantime. 

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a freaking Psychotic Day!

Finally watching episode 😃
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Manisha, as soon as ASR set foot in RM in the banyan kidnapping was forgotten done and dusted and brushed under the carpet.
It never happened...

I know Ippy!  There was that scar on ASR's face that served as a dim reminder for a couple of episodes, now that's disappeared as well.   What kidnapping?  Lallan who?