Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Achcha, so why did Arnie almost tell Khushi about his talk with Di and then change his mind? 
If all the characters in the show would sit and finish their sentences, IPK would be over in one more episode. Sheeesh. 

Same way Khushi does't tell him anything

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Achcha, so why did Arnie almost tell Khushi about his talk with Di and then change his mind?</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">If all the characters in the show would sit and finish their sentences, IPK would be over in one more episode. Sheeesh.</font>

You answered your own question then.. They need to check the elasticity of all their MUs
Originally posted by Moksha51

You answered your own question then.. They need to check the elasticity of all their MUs

I know!  Every now and then I'm reminded of how they don't have much of a story at all.  The show runs on MUs... and Rabba ves.
twits back

and he's in a good mood

I know!  Every now and then I'm reminded of how they don't have much of a story at all.  The show runs on MUs... and Rabba ves.

I have a feeling that it will end this december...which is far better than getting axed because of low trps
I' in full on bitchy mode there, may need back up!
Israt, Taybs, radhika, you listening??
Originally posted by sugar_babe

go on we're ready

we are all here...go ahead

AAge badho...hum tumhare saath hain
I see Taybs already liked it :P

Originally posted by khushboorath

So don't accuse me of not giving direct hints and compare me to others. And dont tell me not to post here either cz i have a perfect freedom to post whatever comes in my mind. 
And for all those people who read through all my posts to see if I'm bashed just so that they can click on the 'like' button of the bashing comment- get a life... ur actions just show how petty u r.. though if u dont like someone, a normal person ignores them.. since some dont, i must say ur click shows ur sadistic nature...

Dude.. or lady, depending on what and who you are!

You seem to contradict yourself a lot. At one point you say you have the freedom to post whatever you want and then you bash people who also have the freedom to like or dislike posts of their preference.  Make up your mind, freedom or no freedom?!

Also, you posting spoilers, sweetheart do it if you want to or don't do it if you don't want to. We will all still watch the show regardless of the spoilers. Its something you can take back to your big buddies on the set and tell them to stop throwing the bone, we're not that desperate. The crux of the TRP viewers need promos that air on the screen not tidbits on the internet 😊