Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
Aaj mausam hai suhana, Arnav aur Khushi ko spilt karne ka hai bahana.
What the, what the, what the
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Khushi does not know ... and Arnav does not tell her that things are getting better. This couple better have long conversations -- they misunderstand each so much ... like Arnav said it is easy to talk to Khushi when she is sleeping!!
True, but some things she can read for herself, like di was visibly mellow today and jiji has also thawed. plus nani put it perfectly, they're married! nahi, Its just coz GH cannot postpone the madhur milan anymore with both of them sharing the bed. That, trust me, is the ONLY reason. koi na koi gadbad to honi hi hai.
Yougaiz, RAIN ROMANCE! In the Cancer Sister show.
I am still a litle stumped and shell shocked...I still have the "O" look that Khushi sometimes has on my face😲
Originally posted by soapsuds

Astra have u seen the other one that GH writes? we have to be glad for small mercies on this one😉
Which one is it? Have no clue!
Originally posted by Astra

True, but some things she can read for herself, like di was visibly mellow today and jiji has also thawed. plus nani put it perfectly, they're married! nahi, Its just coz GH cannot postpone the madhur milan anymore with both of them sharing the bed. That, trust me, is the ONLY reason. koi na koi gadbad to honi hi hai.

TRPs and SP maata call for a big fat Indian wedding ! Looks as if I am going to lose my sharth based on today -- but don't mind if I lose it to the koi shakhs!!
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Yougaiz, RAIN ROMANCE! In the Cancer Sister show.

beda gark!
Originally posted by soapsuds

I am still a litle stumped and shell shocked...I still have the "O" look that Khushi sometimes has on my face😲

My DP says it all -- maybe I am clairvoyant -- I changed it in the morning!

dokhla and the Colors show..

the dhokla one!😆