Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipkbs

I hope the trps stay steady or increase.
Scary days Wednesdays..

Although no hopes for anything..
Hope is dead,killed, murdered, spun in a washing machine and left to dry...

Sick of being bothered by TRP crap.
Originally posted by showstruck

Sick of being bothered by TRP crap.

I know. We signed up for a show.
Not for its exam results. Every week.
You can't help but be worried about them..
Just wanted to send a big πŸ€— to Ippy and Mandy for giving me advice on downloading some vids!  It worked...now I just have to figure out how to burn them onto DVDs or convert to hardrive storage!

Thanks..  πŸ‘πŸ˜›
Originally posted by magnetic693

Just wanted to send a big πŸ€— to Ippy and Mandy for giving me advice on downloading some vids!  It worked...now I just have to figure out how to burn them onto DVDs or convert to hardrive storage!

Thanks..  πŸ‘πŸ˜›

I am agree...i am doing too from YT

thanks tee and mandy😊

On that note: Rabba vey ladies..have some super early meeting tomorrow morning. 

Edited by howcome - 11 years ago
Originally posted by magnetic693

</div><div>Just wanted to send a big πŸ€—to Ippy and Mandy for giving me advice on downloading some vids! It worked...now I just have to figure out how to burn them onto DVDs or convert to hardrive storage!
Thanks.. πŸ‘πŸ˜›

No bother Maggie. πŸ€—

If you want to just keep them on your lappy, either transfer them to a USB or make a dropbox storage account. Gives you free storage space without cluttering your hard drive. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ipkbs

No bother Maggie. πŸ€—

If you want to just keep them on your lappy, either transfer them to a USB or make a dropbox storage account. Gives you free storage space without cluttering your hard drive. πŸ˜ƒ

Used realplayer downloader to do it...but don't know how to transfer to USB...it doesn't seem to let me.
will keep playing with it.
I am just hoping and praying that they contain Anjali somewhat...I am really feeling my anger for Anjali seems to be out of control...I mean I dont feel this passionately against anyone in real life...πŸ˜›
So,
Teej again...

Yes I'm trying to revive SKD again.
And teej seems to be at the top of SKD.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by purplenpink

Mandy, after Friday's Anjali-Arnav convo I think we may see Arnav's dilemna fleshed out a little more as he realizes the extent to which Anjali is misunderstanding the whole situation. Given he does love his Di a lot and the supposed precarious condition she is in, it might not be a simple matter of telling Khushi to be selfless.

Think it will be interesting to see how he balances his concern for Di with love for Khushi. Is he even able to balance it? Fascinating that he is on similar cross-roads as once Khushi was and at that point he took the decision away from her with the forced marriage

@bold, so true. I hope he does not snap at Khushi again, from the looks of it it will be her snapping at him first. Khushi is going to make the decision for him by walking away
Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I am just hoping and praying that they contain Anjali somewhat...I am really feeling my anger for Anjali seems to be out of control...I mean I dont feel this passionately against anyone in real life...πŸ˜›</font>

I really hope we get that shyam phonecall tomorrow so Anjali is distracted And we don't need to see much nautanki directed at Arshi..