Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: howcome

SKD..what SKD.. after friday i thought we all landed back 'safely' to the real world of drama and no romance. 

Uh oh Isha, IPK reality is not very pretty right now is it?

And I know this doesn't help but Khushi leaving RM for GH- I don't think Arnav will know right away that she is lying.

Guess nothing brings the cynicism back like Monday mornings. In the CVs own words though..this too shall pass
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep Payal.
It's passing and passing and passing..
But giving nothing... 😔
Moksha51 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed, topic change please.

Aiyyo! Yeh humne kya kar diya.. Sorry hai! Kaan pakad ke ekdam.

And on that note.. Good night to you lovely ladies! Rabbe ve!

Tee ji, if we don't talk before the epi tomorrow, can you please post links as usual? Gracias 

ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Aiyyo! Yeh humne kya kar diya.. Sorry hai! Kaan pakad ke ekdam.

And on that note.. Good night to you lovely ladies! Rabbe ve!

Tee ji, if we don't talk before the epi tomorrow, can you please post links as usual? Gracias

Sure moksha I shall.
Goodnight 🤗
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Going by the P7 video theyve got some bank of SI done...my guess we get something tomorrow a little slow and dragged but its 3-4 days itl be ok...some bad editing and BD later itl be back together by the end of the week...no expectations for next week...a TRP of 3.0 again...theyl be ok overall...😊

Agreed, looks like she's banked scenes before taking some well needed time off.

I think the TRPs will remain steady too, even though the forum was disappointed with the episode on YT the feedback was more positive so I think they'll be ok.

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

And I know this doesn't help but Khushi leaving RM for GH- I don't think Arnav will know right away that she is lying.

Guess nothing brings the cynicism back like Monday mornings. In the CVs own words though..this too shall pass

😊 ...i know, i hate sunday nights too. The world does look gloomy and hopeless. 

But we are now, days away from the next high powered romance build up and am prepared for a drag next week. Infact, i think the walk out of khushi may not happen till wednesday. They need to do some good after last time's TRP goofup so they may keep us hanging in that hope.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: purplenpink

He looked angry in the P7 video when he took her bag so its possible Arnav won't know right away she is lying but I hope he does. Arnav knows Khushi by now, he has to know how much she loves him
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed, looks like she's banked scenes before taking some well needed time off.

I think the TRPs will remain steady too, even though the forum was disappointed with the episode on YT the feedback was more positive so I think they'll be ok.

I think everyone seems to be too involved with the show...too much young blood across on all sides and too many hot heads...behind the screens and outside the TV...3.0 on a TRP scale honestly isnt bad at all esp when your competition is pretty strong...knock on wood everything is going ok in IPK SKD...and let's just hope for a good run ðŸ˜ƒ
ipkbs thumbnail
I hope the trps stay steady or increase.
Scary days Wednesdays..

Although no hopes for anything..
Hope is dead,killed, murdered, spun in a washing machine and left to dry...
purplenpink thumbnail

Soul sister, wouldn't put it past Khushi to do since Mishti did say she lies to Arnav. Khushi knowing he and Anjali are once again at odds will push him away. Even though one of the reasons Arnav loves Khushi so much is because of her selfless nature, he needs to tell her that once in a while its ok to be selfish. Khushi has nothing to feel guilty about and should not make any sacrifices for Anjail especially since Shyam is coming back.

Mandy, after Friday's Anjali-Arnav convo I think we may see Arnav's dilemna fleshed out a little more as he realizes the extent to which Anjali is misunderstanding the whole situation. Given he does love his Di a lot and the supposed precarious condition she is in, it might not be a simple matter of telling Khushi to be selfless.

Think it will be interesting to see how he balances his concern for Di with love for Khushi. Is he even able to balance it? Fascinating that he is on similar cross-roads as once Khushi was and at that point he took the decision away from her with the forced marriage