Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

Mandy..

I hope they show Arnav going to GH and trying to convince her...talk to her...and continue showing their scenes in every episode...I seriously cannot digest episodes focussing more on Anji drama...

[/QUOTE

Not just every episode. Every episode and 11/12 minutes of Arhi. Nothing less is acceptable.Edited by showstruck - 11 years ago

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Rabba ve, masala girls ðŸ˜ƒ  How's Sunday been around here? 

manisha!!!!!!

Bhelcomes!!

Its been a spoiler day...
Dissect and analyse, 

and i took a leaf out of radss book and threw perfumes perfume back at her face😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sbk2

Mandy..

I hope they show Arnav going to GH and trying to convince her...talk to her...and continue showing their scenes in every episode...I seriously cannot digest episodes focussing more on Anji drama...

Shwets, it has to be that way. Arnav just sitting back and doing nothing while Khushi is not with him just won't work given the episodes we got last week. Arnav wants Khushi in his life and knows she loves him, he has to continue fighting for her.
ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shwets, it has to be that way. Arnav just sitting back and doing nothing while Khushi is not with him just won't work given the episodes we got last week. Arnav wants Khushi in his life and knows she loves him, he has to continue fighting for her.

What we are going to get is a very very stubborn Khushi.
Whattay fun😆
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Whattay fun😆

A stubborn khushi is fun only if she says the truth to ASR or if ASR can see straight through her lies... i dont want some irritating kash-ma-kash type scene where she means one thing, he understands another etc.😕
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

manisha!!!!!!

Bhelcomes!!

Its been a spoiler day...
Dissect and analyse, 

and i took a leaf out of radss book and threw perfumes perfume back at her face😆

I heard Ippy!!! ðŸ¤— So proud of you!  Waise, didn;t perfume say the exact same thing as Mishti said, but about a 739 times more convoluted? 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whattay fun😆

Whatever they choose to show, I just hope they keep it moving.  Cannot take any more dragging now. I'm forever scarred by flash-drive week. 

ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

I heard Ippy!!! ðŸ¤— So proud of you!  Waise, didn;t perfume say the exact same thing as Mishti said, but about a 739 times more convoluted? 

Yes.
But its fun seeing peeps trying to find new stuff in the already recycled material.

Israt said to her hands down, "btw mishti said the same thing in english😆
and she's giving prizes to the best decoder of the already posted spoiler..🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Whattay fun😆

That's a given Arnav is going to have his work cut out for him but he knows how to get to her, remember Friday's epi he knew exactly what to do to get her running into his arms. Khushi can be stubborn but Arnav is her weakness, its going to be a tough fight ahead for both
ipkbs thumbnail
Isha - ASR will see through her. Now he is properly in Lau, he's in tune with her. So no flimsy MU. This is THE wooing track, not the teaser we got last week.😃

Manisha - I hope its nothing like the USB week. Uurgh.
I doubt it though. Kaha detective nonsense, kaha love ka chakkar😆