Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

This Teej

-Anjali will meet Shyam chupke se...

-Arnav will meet Khushi...chupkese

-Payal will starve openly...coz Akash will skip Teej

Very honest question to all who celebrate Teej ... would Anjali be excused from fasting as she is pregnant? That's the way it works in our upvaas customs -- so was wondering ... maybe we are making a big think of shyamu breaking her fast!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Haircut for

1) Mr.Raizada
2) Akash 

Anyone else? what about shyamwa?

just keep the scissors away from the Jha's then we are all good.
and do shred some of Khushis umbrellas pretty please.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I studied in Delhi .. but live in Mumbai -- but am a S.Indian! You in Mumbai too Biraj...I see you in my timezone! I work in Malad -- guess from my sources that is close to all of IPK stuff including the sets and a certain Mr.Raizada's house ( rumors)!

Yeah am in the same time zone but I live in Bangalore. Grew up and studied in Mumbai though...folks still live in Mumbai...mayka and all...
Film City is Goregaon right?
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very honest question to all who celebrate Teej ... would Anjali be excused from fasting as she is pregnant? That's the way it works in our upvaas customs -- so was wondering ... maybe we are making a big think of shyamu breaking her fast!

what upvaas customs? sorry to go OT but IPK is my doorway to a whole new world of Indian tradition, rituals and rasams... ðŸ˜† . did not know much about this before the show!

nice DP Ash!

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Yeah am in the same time zone but I live in Bangalore. Grew up and studied in Mumbai though...folks still live in Mumbai...mayka and all...
Film City is Goregaon right?

Wow -- ulta -- I was born in Bangalore and live in Mumbai.:-)., mayka is Bangalore and .yes film city is Goregaon but I understand that they shoot in Goregaon and Andheri ( someone had published the address!)

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She would be excused but she is stubborn when she wants to be...last year too she fainted but persisted...
so if she wants to manipulate everyone...she will fast...no matter what everyone else says...
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

what upvaas customs? sorry to go OT but IPK is my doorway to a whole new world of Indian tradition, rituals and rasams... ðŸ˜† . did not know much about this before the show!

nice DP Ash!

You're advised not too, but most pregnant women go on a fruit and sharbat fast..
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

nice DP Ash!

Well -- a pregnant woman is excused from all of these fasting /upvaas things because of the baby.. things go back to normal once she has the baby... I know because I was happily excused of these when I was pregnant -- I am like Khushi -- have to eat every 2 hrs.

Thanks about the DP-- Love this expression of Khushi's - want it back --- don't think am getting it anytime soon!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapsuds

She would be excused but she is stubborn when she wants to be...last year too she fainted but persisted...
so if she wants to manipulate everyone...she will fast...no matter what everyone else says...

definitely, same way she has the family dancing around her when she refuses her diazepam