Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR... - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by docgirl

From the thread last night, I figured you'd chosen Nah! 

Koi nayi, I'll switch you to the hope-shope team! πŸ˜ƒ

Doc - my reasoning is not hope shope but TRP only. I could care less about the sari man! They can't friggin' justify their marriage, who gives a crap about the type of outfit! With this whole Anji thing, the TRPs will be a yo-yo and they would need something big to bring the numbers up. Not to mention if other serials celebrate teej, than it is a given.
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I was thinking about legality along with the coercion -- and the pre-nup ( not sure that is legal either). 
Anyway am for a big fat wedding any day and Teej , Rakhi all in between!

BTW , after Teej comes Rakhi - so Khushi is at GH for Teej and will anji ask for Shyam at Rakhi? Maybe that will force Arnav to walk out?

SKD full-on!

That's exactly what I predicted last week, Teej will be Anjali's breaking point and Shyam's manipulation will reach heights and Rakhi will be Arnav's day of judgement.
Originally posted by soapsuds

@sari: just catching up with pg 1 of this new thread...if Arnie fast...he will faint...not because of role reversal or romantic mush...but diabetes...woh toh bina teej ke bhi faint hua hai 2-2 timesπŸ˜‰

But he faints right-- that's what matters... I am not wishing him to go into a coma however :-)
Originally posted by sugar_babe

That's exactly what I predicted last week, Teej will be Anjali's breaking point and Shyam's manipulation will reach heights and Rakhi will be Arnav's day of judgement.

Like this prediction a lot ! But snakewa can play havoc with Arnav away and will surely do so...so guess that Maami will turn devil's advocate and then the rest of the family stumble upon the truth with Anji being the last ... and then bring both the lovers back...wedding time !

I am luving it even more!
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Like this prediction a lot ! But snakewa can play havoc with Arnav away and will surely do so...so guess that Maami will turn devil's advocate and then the rest of the family stumble upon the truth with Anji being the last ... and then bring both the lovers back...wedding time !

I am luving it even more!

Maami and NK. The only 2 people Arnav will trust should Arnav also walk out..
Originally posted by soapsuds

@sari: just catching up with pg 1 of this new thread...if Arnie fast...he will faint...not because of role reversal or romantic mush...but diabetes...woh toh bina teej ke bhi faint hua hai 2-2 timesπŸ˜‰
Biraj - now you are looking for logic...πŸ˜† Sacche pyaar ke aagey diabetes kya cheez...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by joenet1234

Doc - my reasoning is not hope shope but TRP only. I could care less about the sari man! They can't friggin' justify their marriage, who gives a crap about the type of outfit! With this whole Anji thing, the TRPs will be a yo-yo and they would need something big to bring the numbers up. Not to mention if other serials celebrate teej, than it is a given.

Joey... it's Teej that will draw TRPs not the pink sari. We're the only crajis who care about the pink sari. The average TRP viewer does not notice I bet! The sharth is about whether she'll wear the pink sari on teej! 

You take the crumbs the show gives you. to my mind at least martyr in pink sari is better than martyr not in pink sari! πŸ˜›

@Ash: Legal batein? 😲   When medicine gets pounded why should the law be far behind... πŸ˜†

@Biraj: You're making that mistake again --- you think they care about the medicine? The diabetes like the pregnancy is a tool to abuse to suit the story!
This Teej

-Anjali will meet Shyam chupke se...

-Arnav will meet Khushi...chupkese

-Payal will starve openly...coz Akash will skip Teej
Originally posted by -Vee05-

This Teej

-Anjali will meet Shyam chupke se...

-Arnav will meet Khushi...chupkese

-Payal will starve openly...coz Akash will skip Teej

Vee dear, your fasting has you on a roll todayπŸ˜†