Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
But Doc, did not holi happen a good 8 days after the actual festival. When was Teej aired last year, was it closer to the actual date- anyone remembers?
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

Astra, not mentioned --- shown as being celebrated. often for TRP reasons one day on IPK can last thru a week. So Teej on Tues (one day in IPK time) can run thru the following Tues (in our calenders). So if during the IPK Teej day, Khushi wears THE pink sari, Koi shak wins... It actually pretty simple - just think decision tree! ðŸ˜‰

Thanks for clearing it up...but if Khushi's leaving (lets says on Mon), dunno what are my chances. Still I'll take the risk!
savvy05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astra

Thanks for clearing it up...but if Khushi's leaving (lets says on Mon), dunno what are my chances. Still I'll take the risk!

Astra - you do sharathing with pride and if you lose pay up the jurmana - no money lost but loads and  loads of fun!!!!!
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

But Doc, did not holi happen a good 8 days after the actual festival. When was Teej aired last year, was it closer to the actual date- anyone remembers?

This is an 8 day window Savs... to start, not to finish. Holi ran thru a week and started a week late. I'm using the same timeline. We can push back July 31, as needed, let's see where the story goes this week. We'll have some idea by Friday! 

@Astra, they don't usually have much of a lag between when they shoot and they air. If start shooting Teej over the next weekend, it'll start airing by Tues. and run thru that week. 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Savvy, teej started on the 24th last year...
Now I don't know when.actual teej was then though..
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

Astra - you do sharathing with pride and if you lose pay up the jurmana - no money lost but loads and  loads of fun!!!!!

hahaha...will pay my jurmana sure, but would still like to be on the winning team. Khushi ji-pink sari-drooling Arnie-Rabba Ve. kamal ki baat
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Savvy, teej started on the 24th last year...
Now I don't know when.actual teej was then though..

Ippy July 24 2011? Hariyali Teej was Aug 02 2011, if this website can be trusted ðŸ˜‰

savvy05 thumbnail
I read somewhere that Sanaya is back only on  Tuesday which means we are looking only at the Friday-Monday time frame?
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@Moxie: what can i say? as Savs says sharthing is a serious bujiness! ðŸ˜› . Thanks to IPK I learnt about Teej, you learnt about needle holders --- not bad for some education, huh? ðŸ˜ƒ . GHji is so wrong about this being ONLY about entertainment!

Yeah I learnt about Teej on this show too.. 
Also the show contributes to improving my Hindi.. Ramanchi, su Prabhat.. 

savvy05 thumbnail

Ippy July 24 2011? Hariyali Teej was Aug 02 2011, if this website can be trusted ðŸ˜‰

A quick reference to YT shows that the Teej (orange sari) part aired 28th July, so they were lot closer to the actual day last year than they are this year.