Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR...

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
SG's - Please continue the discussions here.

Link to thread 1:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3106597

Some Miscellaneous spoiler discussions carried over from thread 1; We are a spoiler free zone but for those interested (reliable sources only!):

P7 news clip -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ig7Q6JeZjE&feature=plcp
Mishti's link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3108389

For those still on the fence - Doc's Teej special sharth details...πŸ˜ƒ

Sharthwa Ve: Yeh Sari Baatein (YSB), Teej Special

This sharth is a Teej special and courtesy Vee. She's been duking it out in the boonies and is the only one I know of amongst us who will be fasting for her Arnav on Teej (ladeej, if there are others of you fasting on Teej speak up and be counted!) 

Vee, this sharthwa ve comes with a very special dedication to you, hope IPK and the masala ladkis help you get done asap and return to your Arnav. πŸ€—

Teej last year brought a spectacular and memorable celebration on the show. This year Hariyali Teej is being celebrated on Sunday July 22(thanks, Vee!).

Hot words flew, anger boiled and frustration uncoiled when Arnav gave Khushi this gift

Will Khushi wear the pink sari for Arnav on Teej? 

Your options:

Koi shak? : But of course, dil se pati maan liya! β˜ΊοΈ 
                   Teej happens, Khushi is in pink sari for her saiyyan 

Nahin!: This sari like maa's chithi will languish in IPK's props closet 
             Teej happens, Khushi fasts for saiyyan but NOT in a pink sari

Bwahaha: What Teej? Teej is only off screen this year yaaron! πŸ˜ˆ
                  Teej happens only in SKD (sapnon ki duniya) NOT on the show!

Jumanas: 
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY - NO COERCION!!!!!!
DO IT FOR YOU, DON'T DO IT FOR ME πŸ˜›

Koi Shak: If you lose, tell us which was your favorite Khushi fainting sequence (apart from the Teej one last year) and why.  

Nah!: If you lose, tell us when the CVs missed a money shot swoon worthy Rabba Ve by not having Khushi faint. 

Bwahahaha: If you lose, tell us about an event/festival the show ought to have used/use in the story to create some excitement and fun. 

Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

There the fine print is done! πŸ˜›

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj, Saritha, Ash
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... πŸ˜ƒ

Mona Darrling, you HAVE TO, HAVE TO win this one. πŸ€— I love you dearly but I don't viswaas you to make the winning choice. πŸ˜‰ So here's my solution! πŸ˜ˆ 

Lagi Sharth?
Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well rested and in SKD, I will go with Koyi shaq...πŸ˜†

Yes, I am opinionated and always living on the edge...πŸ˜†

Here is my SKD and the reasoning...😍

Mon - KKG will do a ramanchi; I do not consider you my pati. She will go to GH like the news clip suggested. But will show up at the temple dressed in the pink saree.

Unlike the saree before,  this one is beautiful & looks expensive. I think PH will not lose money over it, we know their sting ways... Unless this one is an old Anji saree...🀣 We will have a madhur milan at teej...PH will not want an angry mob and it's TRP gold...πŸ˜‰ But this like Holi will be a last min thought and will be rushed, so no extended romance...I am a realist here...πŸ˜†

Sneaky Anji will not go with them so our gutur gutur lovebirds will have their symbolic acceptance of each other with all R's present(Anjali is a JhaπŸ˜†) and if we really are lucky with the G's too...
I will go a step further, like Vee's Arnav babua, our reel Arnav will fast for her too...No roll reversal fainting on this one for me, I don't want to see a weak Arnie, just a romantic Arnie...😍

Now you know why I am dangerous when well rested, I get your hopes up...
.Meri pitai pakki if there is no Teej...
🀣 I am going down, I will take many more with me....🀣

Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for the new thread sari
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reposting old reply in new thread:
@payalia: Arre Yaar, I am the most confused souls on this hangout.. I get that Anji is shattered.. She needs time to regroup.. I don't mind her being upset.. I don't like the treatment they're giving the issue.. I don't like that she tried to self abort.. That she gets put to sleep the instant she starts asking kostins.. To start with I had hated that her husband was thrown out of the house without so much as a bleak attempt at why Arnie believes his jija is capable of all the wrong doings.. 
But that doesn't justify her constant loop of Arnie FB where he tells her she is the most important person in his life.. 

RM is a zoo.. They have a goat in Lakshmiji and an ass in Akash bitwa. Baaki ke creatures I haven't come up with.. Like Ragini suggested in her VM, they need to get locks for their doors.

Arnie bitwa ka ghar hai.. It's his house dammit! And she is his legally wedded wife.. That the current circumstances in their family aren't very romantic is a different story.. But when he did plan it by the poolside, toh bhi to logon me dekh hi liya tha πŸ˜†.. All roads in IPK land lead to ArHi interruption 

@sari, good morning! πŸ€— Thanks for the new thread and all the awesome anchor posts! We are 1. In nostalgia mode.. Missing Diwali scenes.. And ragini and I quoting the swami dialogs.. Before the emptying of wardrobe fiasco.. 
2. Pros and cons of khoosie in mahaanta mode, leaving.. Aap ka kya khayal hai? 

Kostin- when do. Voting lines close for the new shartwa? 
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Reposting old reply in new thread:

RM is a zoo.. They have a goat in Lakshmiji and an ass in Akash bitwa. Baaki ke creatures I haven't come up with.. Like Ragini suggested in her VM, they need to get locks for their doors.

RM is a zoo... Infact i think  we can really relate all characters to some animal or other... Symbolism much? πŸ˜†
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
THNX 4 THE NEW THREAD DEAR...
πŸ˜‰
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Papad, Toffee aur Jalebi πŸ˜ˆ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4JZPS9B_UA[/YOUTUBE]
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rabba ve ladkiyon...SATYAMEV JAYATEπŸ˜ƒ

MIshti devi ne darshan diya aise maine suna...bhabhii telling liezz and leebing...bhys?? I knowzz becaoz bhaiia will not let her go na...so she will lie about somethingπŸ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
New Shart ... Put me down for Koi Shak ... last time my gut feel was that she would fly into his arms, and I went with what I wanted to see, her playing hard to get πŸ˜• Now I'm going with gut feel ... she will wear the sari for Teej, not expecting to see him, and of course bitwa can't keep away.

Kostin for GH ... was the title of the show supposed to be Didi Ki Saut ... or Didi Bani Saut? Is Anji upset because Khushi came between her and her Shyamu , or between her and her Chotey? Makes a difference as to who the Saut is.

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: DiyaS

New Shart ... Put me down for Koi Shak ... last time my gut feel was that she would fly into his arms, and I went with what I wanted to see, her playing hard to get πŸ˜• Now I'm going with gut feel ... she will wear the sari for Teej, not expecting to see him, and of course bitwa can't keep away.

Kostin for GH ... was the title of the show supposed to be Didi Ki Saut ... or Didi Bani Saut? Is Anji upset because Khushi came between her and her Shyamu , or between her and her Chotey? Makes a difference as to who the Saut is.

Sahi farmaya milard.