Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II: And the winner is KKGSR...

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
SG's - Please continue the discussions here.

Link to thread 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106597

Some Miscellaneous spoiler discussions carried over from thread 1; We are a spoiler free zone but for those interested (reliable sources only!):

P7 news clip -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ig7Q6JeZjE&feature=plcp
Mishti's link - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389

For those still on the fence - Doc's Teej special sharth details...Big smile

Sharthwa Ve: Yeh Sari Baatein (YSB), Teej Special

This sharth is a Teej special and courtesy Vee. She's been duking it out in the boonies and is the only one I know of amongst us who will be fasting for her Arnav on Teej (ladeej, if there are others of you fasting on Teej speak up and be counted!) 

Vee, this sharthwa ve comes with a very special dedication to you, hope IPK and the masala ladkis help you get done asap and return to your Arnav. Hug

Teej last year brought a spectacular and memorable celebration on the show. This year Hariyali Teej is being celebrated on Sunday July 22(thanks, Vee!).

Hot words flew, anger boiled and frustration uncoiled when Arnav gave Khushi this gift

Will Khushi wear the pink sari for Arnav on Teej? 

Your options:

Koi shak? : But of course, dil se pati maan liya! Blushing 
                   Teej happens, Khushi is in pink sari for her saiyyan 

Nahin!: This sari like maa's chithi will languish in IPK's props closet Ouch
             Teej happens, Khushi fasts for saiyyan but NOT in a pink sari

Bwahaha: What Teej? Teej is only off screen this year yaaron! Evil Smile
                  Teej happens only in SKD (sapnon ki duniya) NOT on the show!

Jumanas: 
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY - NO COERCION!!!!!!
DO IT FOR YOU, DON'T DO IT FOR ME Tongue

Koi Shak: If you lose, tell us which was your favorite Khushi fainting sequence (apart from the Teej one last year) and why.  

Nah!: If you lose, tell us when the CVs missed a money shot swoon worthy Rabba Ve by not having Khushi faint. 

Bwahahaha: If you lose, tell us about an event/festival the show ought to have used/use in the story to create some excitement and fun. 

Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

There the fine print is done! Tongue

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj, Saritha, Ash
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... Big smile

Mona Darrling, you HAVE TO, HAVE TO win this one. Hug I love you dearly but I don't viswaas you to make the winning choice. Wink So here's my solution! Evil Smile 

Lagi Sharth?

Edited by --Sari-- - 22 July 2012 at 11:12am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimpriyankaapurplenpinkdocgirlRag1niShegarf71showstruckdesigirl_18--sumana13--.Mandy.Pr1yanka-Vee05-DiyaSipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Well rested and in SKD, I will go with Koyi shaq...LOL

Yes, I am opinionated and always living on the edge...LOL

Here is my SKD and the reasoning...Day Dreaming

Mon - KKG will do a ramanchi; I do not consider you my pati. She will go to GH like the news clip suggested. But will show up at the temple dressed in the pink saree.

Unlike the saree before,  this one is beautiful & looks expensive. I think PH will not lose money over it, we know their sting ways... Unless this one is an old Anji saree...ROFL We will have a madhur milan at teej...PH will not want an angry mob and it's TRP gold...Wink But this like Holi will be a last min thought and will be rushed, so no extended romance...I am a realist here...LOL

Sneaky Anji will not go with them so our gutur gutur lovebirds will have their symbolic acceptance of each other with all R's present(Anjali is a JhaLOL) and if we really are lucky with the G's too...
I will go a step further, like Vee's Arnav babua, our reel Arnav will fast for her too...No roll reversal fainting on this one for me, I don't want to see a weak Arnie, just a romantic Arnie...Day Dreaming

Now you know why I am dangerous when well rested, I get your hopes up...
.Meri pitai pakki if there is no Teej...
ROFL I am going down, I will take many more with me....ROFL

Edited by --Sari-- - 22 July 2012 at 9:29am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

celasuhanamausamKavita1000Arnav_Khushifanashwink630purplenpinkMoksha51-Maggie-Rag1niShegarf71howcomesavvy05desigirl_18showstrucksoapsuds--sumana13--.Mandy.-Vee05-DiyaSipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thanx for the new thread sari

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie---Sari--

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Reposting old reply in new thread:
@payalia: Arre Yaar, I am the most confused souls on this hangout.. I get that Anji is shattered.. She needs time to regroup.. I don't mind her being upset.. I don't like the treatment they're giving the issue.. I don't like that she tried to self abort.. That she gets put to sleep the instant she starts asking kostins.. To start with I had hated that her husband was thrown out of the house without so much as a bleak attempt at why Arnie believes his jija is capable of all the wrong doings.. 
But that doesn't justify her constant loop of Arnie FB where he tells her she is the most important person in his life.. 

RM is a zoo.. They have a goat in Lakshmiji and an ass in Akash bitwa. Baaki ke creatures I haven't come up with.. Like Ragini suggested in her VM, they need to get locks for their doors.

Arnie bitwa ka ghar hai.. It's his house dammit! And she is his legally wedded wife.. That the current circumstances in their family aren't very romantic is a different story.. But when he did plan it by the poolside, toh bhi to logon me dekh hi liya tha LOL.. All roads in IPK land lead to ArHi interruption 

@sari, good morning! Hug Thanks for the new thread and all the awesome anchor posts! We are 1. In nostalgia mode.. Missing Diwali scenes.. And ragini and I quoting the swami dialogs.. Before the emptying of wardrobe fiasco.. 
2. Pros and cons of khoosie in mahaanta mode, leaving.. Aap ka kya khayal hai? 

Kostin- when do. Voting lines close for the new shartwa? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630purplenpink-Maggie-Rag1nishowstrucksoapsuds--Sari---Vee05-DiyaSipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Reposting old reply in new thread:

RM is a zoo.. They have a goat in Lakshmiji and an ass in Akash bitwa. Baaki ke creatures I haven't come up with.. Like Ragini suggested in her VM, they need to get locks for their doors.

RM is a zoo... Infact i think  we can really relate all characters to some animal or other... Symbolism much? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51Rag1niipkbs

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THNX 4 THE NEW THREAD DEAR...
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--showstruck

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Papad, Toffee aur Jalebi Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomeshowstruck--Sari---Vee05-sonia_1

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Rabba ve ladkiyon...SATYAMEV JAYATEBig smile

MIshti devi ne darshan diya aise maine suna...bhabhii telling liezz and leebing...bhys?? I knowzz becaoz bhaiia will not let her go na...so she will lie about somethingWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-Moksha51Rag1nishowstruckPr1yanka-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top