Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-The World's most beautifulAssassin part5Page27 (Page 6)

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for your awesome responses yaar!!! Here's part 1.Enjoy!!! New readers send me a buddy req if you want PMS.

Part 1—The Arrival

Arnav looked at the woman lying under him. She was totally spent. extremely tired. She was breathing heavily. They just had spent a passionate night. However, without giving her a second glance,he started getting up from the bed.'ASR.. where are you going?' she asked. 'To my room.' He replied.'You're leaving so soon…I mean we have just done it and you're leaving?' .'I already told you Lavanya,I don't have any feelings for you. You needed position and I needed to satisfy my hunger.That was the deal.' .He said in his cold voice.'But ASR..' she tried to speak.'I don't want any more discussions Lavanya.See you in the office.' Saying this he slammed the door and left leaving a devastated Lavanya behind.

IN Canada- Shyam had just talked to the assassin that he hired. The famous assassin KKG. He was extremely surprised to find out that the assassin was a female. He expected a rough and tough male who would do anything for money. Instead,It was a she. As he got to know that,he hesitated to hire her. But his friend's words assured him.'It doesn't matter Shyam…whether it's  a female or male…the only thing you need to know is she is one of the best.She hardly takes any mission, but the moment she chooses one, she definitely completes it.' .'How Is she like?' Shyam asked him. 'I haven't seen her myself but I talked to one of the lucky fellows who got the chance to see her in person. And guess what, She is  a beauty, not just any beauty.. it is said that She is the world's most beautiful Assassin.' .'So A beauty with killing intentions…ha…seems deadly.' Shyam muttered. 'It's not just her physical beauty Shyam…The title justifies her according to her killing styles too. She makes sure that all her victims are killed in a unique way.''Unique way?' Shyam was curious now.'It is said that all the people that she has killed had no bleeding…not a single drop of blood was shed. In fact, she rarely harms any part of the body. On the top of that she never leaves any trace. The victims are just found dead.Once one of the victims was left so unharmed that his servant thought that he was actually sleeping.After long 4 hours,he found out that his master was dead.' 'Hmm…really interesting.'Shyam said.'So,should I start the procedure of hiring her?' his friend asked. 'Yeah..you must.' Shyam muttered.

That incident led him to hire the assassin. All Shyam needed is to see his so called brother in law killed.'You are the only obstacle of my way to success Arnav' he thought. 'And this time I'll make sure that you're dead.After your death, Rani Sahiba will be emotionally unstable.So it'll be easier,a hell lot easier for me to be the owner of the AR industries and the Raizada property.All the pain that I've gone through to marry Anjali will finally be fruitful. My dear  Saleh Saheb..you better be ready.Your death angel  must be coming to see you anytime soon.' He burst out in an evil laughter.

On the Delhi airport a flight from Capetown arrived and she got down. All the eyes of the airport were on her. Boys were giving her lustful glances while girls were talking about her with jealous stares. She was by no doubt breathtakingly beautiful. She had  big 'cat eyes' ,milky white fair skin, rosy lips and waist length long silky dark black hair. She had a body any supermodel would die for. She was wearing her sunglasses. Suddenly a man purposely collided with her…trying to touch her on her private parts. She blocked his hand in an instance and held it tight. The man was shocked at her strength. She was inhumanly strong. His hand felt as if it would break anytime soon.'Leave me plz..'He somehow muttered whispering in pain.'Fine' she said in a cold tone and left his hand in an instance breaking it hard. The man winced in pain.His entire hand turned red. Not even looking back. she started to leave the airport. She hired a taxi cab and on the way she bought a newspaper. On the front page there was a large picture of Arnav. The headline read-'ASR..The business giant of India .' 'Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.haan?' she muttered and started reading article.

How's that? Hate it or like it? plz hit like and comment.I'll update really soon.Thanks!!!

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlKuheliM.taniarumikajanisyam3jaasz_25PantheraoncaSanaya95Flyn_freemrignAym7baishaliElizaKawashalinikanagutasminegayatri_yrosalinda92tracy1191r265jankisoni86manjulak18AnziearkushloveNeeltarapri3lovedreamymaya45678PrncssOfHeartarshi_sunshinedamonzladyvirmanforeverannabkajolkonnaRoshkolovemusicniania13mrin0709shakethebiscuitsaarah96sweetnoniChaudhrytmarul01akshiankitaswtsamlakshyaNktAmanramindy12sreemeeraswetha_chprrk86sweetysaranplease6Arshi1195wonderblakeswatim318kritashbhaktiiikriti_atharvvelanginikvarshaayshaomarsarra0ThanuAdityarkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedfffan123seeta_naips--Amy--chotte097dumas

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Gr8!!!!! How they r meeting? V curious!
Am I the first to comment... Yepie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hilary--Z_ArShi

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Brilliant start yaar !!! Can't wait to read next part !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hilary--shalinii173

indy12 IF-Dazzler
indy12
indy12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
OMG LOVE IT! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hilary--

please6 IF-Dazzler
please6
please6

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
WOW love this khushi hmmm assassin intresting wonder how they meet and loved it and thanks for the pm

--Hilary--

Neeltara Senior Member
Neeltara
Neeltara

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Interesting part... Update Soon

--Hilary--

akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita