Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-The World's most beautifulAssassin part5Page27 (Page 27)

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Sorry Yaar main adaat se majboor hoon...abhi kuch disclose nahi kar sakti.Ki ye assumption True hain ya nahi...but stay tuned!!!!
Originally posted by reallyhappy

Anav z gonna hav a tuff tym..
n Khushi z gonna get close 2him..
may b dn..she'll find dt Shyam was wrong n may b she'll back out..ofcourse afta fallin 4 Arnav..
n ltr..wen Arnav wud cum 2 no abt her motive..
ASR will b back..
grt..
:)
do update sooon n do pm me..TonguethnxxxSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dumas

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Lol..[yeah..there is.Hope that you'll love the upcoming chapters even more.QUOTE=tabbyj]Amazing update!  ALOT to ponder on :p[/QUOTE]
--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much sweetheart!!!
Originally posted by kettle.nad

It was nice!! I would say better than all ur other stories!!
--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanks yaar!!!!
Originally posted by mayabegum

i loved it! :D
--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
lol...from reading your comments I can clearly see how much you hate creepwa shyam.lol.I believe,you'll hate him more in the coming chapters..here's part 5.enjoy!!! New readers send me a bussy req for Pms.

Part 5—Remembering the Past

It was Khuhsi's painting exhibition day.She was too busy the entire day, choosing the best paintings and the arrangements. In the evening, the guest started coming and  she welcomed each of them cordially .Everyone was praising her paintings. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned.It was Arnav.'Ahh…Mr.Raizada!!! You are really good at giving surprises.' She smiled.He smiling replied-'You know,I couldn't miss the golden opportunity of  enjoying your paintings. So when I heard about your exhibition, I came. Hope you don't mind.' .'Of course not Mr.Raizada. It's a pleasure that you came.' Arnav started walking and looking at the paintings and Khushi accompanied him.He had to admit that she was a brilliant painter. She had a great taste.He kept admiring the paintings.'Umm..Mr.Raizada.What's wrong?You're not even saying anything.Are my paintings this much bad? 'She said in a complaining tone.Arnav turned to her and said-'Trust me Ms.Mehra ,I'm anything but impressed.You really are an awesome painter.' 'Well,I'm flattered.' She smiled.'Which one is the best?' She asked.'Well.It's tough to choose since all of them are great.But I think that one is the best.'He pointed at a painting of a daisy field. 'You know,Ms Mehra,I don't know why but I really do feel that that painting has a story behind it.Plus,from it,I can really tell that Daisies are your fav flowers.' .She smiled and replied-'Yeah..They sure are.'

'Then What is the story behind it?'He said looking at the painting.Khushi looked at the painting too and had a flashback.She started talking-'One spring,I went to the countryside to paint…to paint daisies for an exhibition. Van Gogh painted sunflowers and I paint daisies.Van Gogh is the one who inspired me to be a painter in the 1st place. For me, daisies are like sunflowers. One day while crossing an old wooden bridge I fell down .All of my colours , brushes, equipments were washed away in the river water. Since the fall I got scared of crossing the bridge so I took a detour. But later I found a new bridge there. At first ,I thought it was a coincidence but later I felt as if that bridge was made for me.I found all my equipments that I thought I lost hanging in a bag on a pillar of the bridge. I looked for that person to thank him..but no one was there.So I completed my painting of the daisy field and hung the painting on the same place as a way of thanking that person. The next day someone took my painting and it was the same person who built the bridge for me. I know that Because after that day someone started sending me daisies.' She took a pause and closed her eyes to control her emotions. 'Ms Mehra..'Arnav shook her shoulder. 'NO ..I'm fine..'She assured him. Seeing her reaction he could tell that she indeed had found that person but she seemed to have lost him again..probably for ever. Because the pain was really visible in her eyes.Arnav didn't ask her about the rest of the story and she didn't tell him anything either. They just kept walking and looking at the paintings.

After sometime.Arnav looked at her and said-' Ms Mehra, I'm sorry that I reminded you of something that caused you so much pain. Believe me,If I knew that you had such a painful past behind that one I would never ever have asked you that.Ya,you haven't told me the rest of the story but I can totally see your pain.It's  clearly visible in your eyes.And somehow I feel that You've lost that person.I'm not trying to console you because the pain of losing someone  can never be healed.I,Myself have lost some important ones.So I relate to your pain.But I totally hope that someday your pain will lessen and you'll be better.' Khushi was lost in his words. Then he touched her hand and said-'Ok..Ms. Mehra , It's late. I've gotta leave now. It was an awesome exhibition .I had a great time.' Saying that he smiled and left.Khushi couldn't help and look all the way to his departure.

That night,Arnav couldn't sleep.Not a bit.His mind was circling back to the pain he saw in her eyes.He  didn't know why but her pain bothered him a lot.All he wanted to do was to cure her pain.

On the other hand.Khushi stayed awake too.She kept touching that painting..her eyes closed. Her mind was flooded with memories.Her mind kept playing back to the rest of the story.She then remebered his voice again-'I Love you.' That voice kept playing into her mind…and then his last words-I'll wait for you on the other side.But take your time in coming there. Because you are my dream in flesh and blood.I'm glad that I was able to protect you till the end.Live…Live..Live as much as you want.Remember,you'll be living my life too.I'll meet you somewhere again.' She couldn't stop her tears from falling this time.Tear drops fell on the painting…as it has been….. since last 4 years.

The story that Khushi told to Arnav is not fake.It really happened in her life and the pain was real too.Hop that you liked the chapter.HIt like and comment plz.Thanks!!! I'll update soon.

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlKuheliM.janisyam3purplepowerdeepikamohan_94jaasz_25mrigndanisharamasawmkettle.nadFlyn_freeAym7fanfollowerzoyadarkrosetasminejankisoni86ElizaKawatara.singhaniaarkushlovetracy1191vvinios112801Archu61AnzieannabkajolkonnadreamymayamsrenjiniRoshkolovemusicPrncssOfHeartkhusiarnavdamonzladymrin0709sweetnoniChaudhrytmvirmanforeverabraxosniania13ARHI-SKLOVERSswetha_chindy12sreemeeracoalfaxAmanramlakshyaNktprrk86swtsamanjaleArshi1195riyarkritashudaymanyata07ayshaomarkvarshaTabbyJ.velanginibhaktiiikriti_atharvCoolioqueendivkashfullsarra0.nirvana.seeta_naipsfffan123--Amy--rkapoor1382summaiyasayedASR6262felicitysmoak.dumas

tj_barun Goldie
tj_barun
tj_barun

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKhushi16

You'll probably get a very clear idea about the person from the next chapter.Keep loving the FF.
Originally posted by tj_barun

nyc update.
hope khushi find out dat info iz wrong soon nd who iz dat person dat she iz missing?
update asap
ok.
update soon
tj_barun Goldie
tj_barun
tj_barun

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
awesome nd emotional update

whn i was reading the part whr khushi iz telling story it touch my heart.egar to read further.keep updating

Edited by tj_barun - 01 August 2012 at 2:30am
velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
felt bad for khushi
poor soul has painful memories
but arnav's words are so sweet and genuine
and khushi's flashback where the person built the bridge is sweet too

Go to top