Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-The World's most beautifulAssassin part5Page27 (Page 22)

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Hi guys!!! I'm back with part 4.Enjoy!!! New readers send me a buddy req for PMS.

Part 4--Some memories

The next day went in a haste for Arnav. He had a number of deals lined up..one after another.So he didn't really get time to talk to Aman about Khushi's  appointment.When he was finished with the meetings,the first thing he did was to call Aman.'Aman come to my cabin plz' he said.And Aman entered the cabin few minutes later.'Ahh..Aman…how's the progress about Khushi Mehra's appointment as an artis of AR designs.' .Well,I've tried to contact her.In fact,I've already dent her an email and called her.But she seems to be too much occupied with an upcoming project of the Mittals.She said that she won't be able to provide us with sufficient time.Plus,She is organizing one of her painting exhibitions tomorrow.So she cannot accept our offer.' 'What???she refused our offer!!!' Arnav got furious.'Never mind,I'll talk to her personally about that.' Arnav said in a determined tone.'mm..ASR…I want to ask you something.What's up with this Khushi Mehra and you? Sure,It is crystal clear that you are interested in her.But I've never seen you mixing up your personal and professional life.Why are so desperate anyway?' .'Aman…AS I said earlier,you will know when you'll meet her.she is not just any random girl that I'm interested in.She is beautiful,charming,intelligent and enormously talented.I'm planning to use her talent in AR's favour.Nothing else.'Arnav said to Aman.Then he got a call and went to  aside to talk.'You have some other intentions ASR.Seems like this special girl has already captured you in your love web.Khushi Mehra haan…I'm dying to meet you!!!' he thought to himself.

In hotel rising star-She was going through a lot of pages about Arts and crafts on internet.The history of Art,the evolution of art,the different eras,Different forms everything.She had always been interested in arts.That part of her was really unknown to everyone. Even to her  most trusted people. She herself was a fantastic artist.There was no doubt about that.Painting…drawing whatever you call it,It helped her to soothe her pain.The pain of her past memories.The pain of KKG…which was hidden under the mask of a ruthless,strong Assassin.She moved from the desk and opened her bag.Then she opened a painting.A painting of her…carefree,lively self. The last painting done by him.The only reminder of her golden times.She closed her eyes and his face came to her mind.'Khushi…'she can still feel his voice in her ears.Him..yes him…the only ray of hope that she had ever found after losing her family.She wanted to believe so much in herself.She wanted to believe that she herself can have a bright future…a normal family.But of course,fate had something else stored for her.She wanted to cry,but all these years have made her a stronger woman.She didn't shed tears…not anymore.

Suddenly her phone rang…and she picked it up-'KKG? How is the progress going? Have you met my dearest Saleh sahab' That voice said.It was Shyam Manohar Jha.Her current client.'Yes..i have.'She replied.'So,What is the plan,how are you going to end him?' he asked.She took a deep breath and answered in her coldest tone-'Mr.Jha..I believe,You haven't still read the file that was sent to you right? KKg has her own way of working.I do not ever disclose my way of working.Never.So it will be a waste of time if you keep asking me about that.I know what to do,how to do and when to do.And I'm not answerable to anyone.The only thing you need to know is I'll fulfill your deal.' Shyam somehow got a lil' scared hearing her cold tone.'Yes..Yes..I have faith in you.'He mumbled.'Plus,Mr.Jha,I hope you have provided the correct information about MR.Raizada.Because you know,I do not assassinate innocent people.The cause that you showed was strong enough..that's why I took the case.The moment I'll find anything wrong about the information.the deal will be off.'She reminded him.Shyam  stated sweating.'Yes..yes…Everything is okay.'he stammered.'Ok..Mr,Jha..Good night.'Saying this she cut the call.

Shyam was sweating after cutting the phone.He indeed had provided wrong information about Arnav.'What wills he do if she found out' he thought.Then again he consoled himself saying-'She won't find out.Never,ever.After all,to find that out,she needs to be really close to Arnav.But Arnav doesn't let anyone get close to him.No one.' Just then Anjali came from behind and touched his shoulder.He literally jumped at the sudden touch.'Are you okay?'She saked him.'Yes Rani Saheba..I'm absolutely fine.Lets go' he said pulling her with him.

Thank you for your amazing comments in the last chapter.I answered some of them.Plz check them out.And don't forget to hit like and comment.Thank you!!! I'll update soon.

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

KuheliM.janisyam3deepikamohan_94jaasz_25Sanaya95danisharamasawmFlyn_freekettle.nadAym7ElizaKawamickyamibarbie984jankisoni86os112801manjulak18Anziepri3lovetasminearkushloveAnnieCheli1997NeeltaradamonzladyPrncssOfHeartarshi_sunshinekhusiarnavRoshkolovemusicdreamymayakajolkonnaniania13arul01ARHI-SKLOVERSmrin0709sweetnoniChaudhrytmlakshyaNktAmanramprrk86sweetysaranakshiankitaswtsamlove.piyaliindy12sreemeeraswetha_chcoalfaxArshi1195anjaleswatim318shalinii173udaymanyata07phillips_2909kritashbhaktiiikriti_atharvvelanginiayshaomarkvarshadivkashfullsarra0rkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedseeta_naipsfffan123--Amy--chotte097felicitysmoak.dumas

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
loved the update khushi refusing his offer knowing he will come after her and snake lying to her about asr giving her wrong information she will kill that snake awesome update wonder if she and asr have a past thanks for the pm awesome update

Edited by dumas - 30 July 2012 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hilary--

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
you creep shyamAngry
you gave wrong information just to get your filthy hands on arnav's propertyCensored
hope khushi gets to know shyam's real intentions
khushi had painful past,poor her
arnav is genuinely interested in herBig smile
can't wait to read more

Edited by velangini - 30 July 2012 at 1:15am

--Hilary--

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i really hope the game is on on creepwa...!!!
i'm sure Khushi will find that creep has given her a wrong info..

--Hilary--

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Nice update! 

--Hilary--

PrncssOfHeart Goldie
PrncssOfHeart
PrncssOfHeart

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Shyam z puttin himself in trouble...vow!! Dats cool...
Nd abt arnav he z a killer himself by his attitude,,so KKG u r gonna die by his looks only...
B ready for it...
"Nyc update"
Nxt one soon pls...;) ROFL

--Hilary--

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
nice update..shyam manohar jhaAngryAngry..

--Hilary--

kajolkonna Goldie
kajolkonna
kajolkonna

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Creepo shyam Angry
hope khushi find out the truth soon.

--Hilary--

Go to top