Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-The World's most beautifulAssassin part5Page27 (Page 16)

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Lol..she is a mastermind dear,she is gonna take her sweet time to plan.Thanks for loving my story!!!yQUOTE=niania13]Nice first encounter! Arnav is definitely interested in Khushi!
But I really want to see how she tries to kill him![/QUOTE]

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
yeah..you are right.Khushi is nothing less than a lioness.A smart lioness.thanks for the comment dear!!!
Originally posted by shalinii173

Hmmm so ASR is falling for the hot assassin. Lion is falling in love with the lamb
Sorry lion is falling for the lioness Wink
Thx for the pm
--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
She has dear...hope that you'll love her master mind in the upcoming chapters more!!!
Originally posted by rkapoor1382

hmmm interesting one..
he gets info abt the person he lyks..
well bt khushi here is smart she mst have done her homework well...
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rkapoor1382

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Heres the awaited part 3.Enjoy!!! New readers send me a buddy req for PMS.

Part 3—See her Again

The next morning Arnav got up at 6am as usual.Then he got ready for jogging. Jogging was a part and parcel of his life.No matter how the weather is he never misses it.He started from his usual location and started jogging. While jogging ,her beautiful face came into his mind .Her beautiful eyes, her silky hair, her angelic face…He just couldn't get her off his mind. It's the first time when Arnav has felt so much attracted to any girl. He couldn't stop smirking thinking about her. Just then he got a call.It was Aman.'ASR..I've got the details of Khushi Mehra.Should I send the file?' 'No..I'm coming to office in an hour. Keep it on my desk.' 'By the way,ASR..why are you so much interested in finding out about an artist?' .'You'll know Aman..when you'll see her.She is not just any artist.Ok..see you in the office.' Saying that he cut his call leaving Aman wondering what was so special about this woman.

After an hour Arnav got inside his cabin and the first thing he did was read the file about her. Khushi Mehra, Born at Boston 26 July 1988.Born to Mr.Rajiv Mehra and Mrs.Shilpa Mehra.The only child of the couple.Shifted to Capetown at the age of four.Her parents died on 1998 when she was only 10 years old.Since then she has been living with her grandmother.She is an inspiring artist.Completed her graduation from University of Capetown in Arts and Crafts and she was the topper of her class. She has hold some 50 exhibitions so far and has been really successful in the field of arts. Currently she is at Delhi..staying at Hotel Rising Star,Room no 701.'So she is a beauty with brains ha?' Arnav smirked. Thinking about her, he immediately left his office to meet her again. He himself didn't know why he did that but he definitely needed to see her.He drived towards her hotel. 'Hotel Rising Star.'

He was just about to reach her hotel when she caught his eye. She was outside of a flower shop talking to a lady. He immediately parked his car by the side of the road and went there.She was touching some daisies, the general ones. She was just in her casual clothes..with a pink top and jeans.Her hair was tied in a high ponytail, her face without any make-up. She was looking simply beautiful.'Umm..Ms.Mehra!!' Arnav called to her and she immediately turned to him.She gave him a  bright smile and said-'What a pleasant surprise Mr.Raizada!!!  Good morning!!' .He couldn't help but smile back at her.'I was just passing through this road and saw you.'he lied.'Oh…I'm staying at the Hotel Rising star you know..which is not so far from here.I  just thought of visiting this flower shop.' .'So..You are interested in flowers?' he asked her curiously. 'Interested? I'm like crazy for flowers.You might think that's so common in girls but my obsession is to another level.I've done some studies in 'Floriography' too you know.' 'Floriography!!! What's that?' .'Floriography means the language of flowers. Every flower symbolizes something. For example-A daffodil symbolizes respect, Orange lily symbolizes Desire,passion and the most common one-Red roses symbolize passionate,romantic love.' .Arnav was truly impressed with her.'Whoa!!! You seem to know all about flower language.What about those? He pointed at the general daisies near her.' 'ohh..those symbolize innocence,loyal love,purity.But the red coloured ones symbolize beauty which is unknown to the possessor.' Arnav couldn't help but admire her.She truly was charming..'A perfect blend of Beauty and intelligence.' He looked at the flower seller lady and said-'I would like to buy a bouquet of red and general daisies.' The seller lady made the bouquet and he paid the price.He turned to her and gave the bouquet to her.'Ms.Mehra,I think,this bouqet  is perfect for you.It describes you so perfectly.' 'I mean.You're looking so pure,so innocent in this attire and I truly believe you yourself don't realize how beautiful you are.' She blushed and took the bouqet.'Thank you so much Mr.Raizada,for the bouquet and the compliment.' He smiled back.

They talked for sometime and then she got a call and was urged to go. She bade him goodbye and wished that they'll see each other soon. Arnav wished the same and started his car back to the AR office.He was thinking about her the entire way. Suddenly he picked up the phone and said-'Aman,I want to redecorate AR office with nice paintings. make sure to hire MS.Khushi Mehra.' Before Aman could say anything he cut the call, lost in her thoughts again.

Hope that you all liked this part.I worked really hard for this one.Plz hit like and comment.Thank you!!!

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

KuheliM.janisyam3deepikamohan_94jaasz_25Sanaya95Flyn_freekettle.naddanisharamasawmAym7ElizaKawajankisoni86tasminemanjulak18AnzieNeeltaratracy1191cadbury26metitaliyaAnnieCheli1997damonzladydreamymaya45678PrncssOfHeartarshi_sunshinekhusiarnavmsrenjiniRoshkolovemusicannabkajolkonnaniania13arul01mrin0709sweetnoniChaudhrytmlakshyaNktAmanramprrk86sweetysaranswetha_chindy12sreemeeraswtsamlove.piyalicoalfaxriyaranjaleswatim318Arshi1195kritashbhaktiiikriti_atharvvelanginiayshaomarkvarshadivkashfullsarra0rkapoor1382summaiyasayedASR6262fffan123--Amy--seeta_naipschotte097vandana.sagardumas

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
lolzzz..loe your commet as always.
Originally posted by reallyhappy

anothr interestin chptr,,Smile
keep on droolin Arnav..LOL
i no u'll get d infos sumhw..
no..nt sumhw..u'll def.get it..
bt u r gonna lose dis tym..Embarrassed
well b4 Khushi wud initiate her plan or say in d midst of ol..she 'll def.develop a soft corner 4 him//..which ltr wud turn in2 lov,,,
haye...ruthless Arnav..u r gonna get sumthin interestin in ur lyf..Dead

reallyhappy

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
can i laugh out loudLOLROFL
arnav is surely a goner
he can't get her out of his mind
poor unsuspecting him
and his excuses to be with khushi
and aman the ever confused soul
now khushi will be with him in work
can't wait to read more

Edited by velangini - 27 July 2012 at 2:50am

--Hilary--

kajolkonna Goldie
kajolkonna
kajolkonna

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
So arnav is in love at 1st sight.
Story is going more interesting.
Update soon.

--Hilary--

rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
my my he is totally fidaa over khushi..
man u are dead...
u have no clue u playing with fire..
awww loved the choice of flower u gave him hmmm..
nice one.
continue soon

--Hilary--

Go to top