Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hilary-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'll make sure that he starves well...lol..😆😆😆...Thanks for the comment yaar..I truly love your comments!!!
Originally posted by: reallyhappy

grt...

bt dey havnt met yet..
hope 2 c dem meet in d nxt prt..
n Arnav..😳😳😳u r hrtless..huh..hunger..hungry..u 'll starve once u c Khushi..
lol
update soon..n do pm me..😛thnxxx😊

--Hilary-- thumbnail
Thanks for the Amazing Comments Yaar!!! I tried to answer some of them.Here's part 2.Enjoy!!! New readers send me a buddy req for PMS.

Part2—Finally they meet

'ASR, you have to attend a party today.' Aman said. 'Cancel it Aman..you know,I don't like to attend parties.' 'I know that. But This party is important.Infact,really important.The mittal deal that we are targeting for the last 6 months…this meeting is a part of getting that.' .'And How's that?' Arnav asked.' As you already know not only us, most of our rivals are trying to bag that deal.All these months they are also trying their best to get it.In this party,Mr.Mittal will be present. He attends parties rarely you know. So we get the golden opportunity to discuss this deal personally with him.As the CEO of AR industries,it is crucial for you to attend the party.''Fine..I'll go.'Arnav said.And Aman took a sigh a relief.It wasn't easy to convince Arnav to do anything against his will.The only person who is a able to do so is his only sister-Anjali.

As he was thinking about her,Arnav's phone rang. Looking at the collar ID, a smile formed into his face.'Di..' He said in a loving tone. 'Yeah di…yeah…I'm taking care of me.No..I'm not lying.Yes..I never skip my medicines and I take proper rest. God di!!! You worry too much for me.As if I'm a kid.Yeah..I know…I know..okay now tell me about it.You're taking care of yourself na? And how's jijaji? Take care of him too…I miss you di…and..I love you di.Ok..I'll call you in the evening di.Bye' . Aman was smiling hearing the entire conversation.Anjali is probably the only person Arnav cares about. After their parents death Anjali became his life. Anjali was his world.But even Anjali's marriage made her to shift into Canada with her husband.Aman remembered the day Anjali was leaving for Canada. He saw tears in Arnav's eyes for the very first time.That day Aman realized no matter how heartless he pretends to be,deep inside he was just a lonely kid who craved for love.'What are you smiling at?'Arnav asked.'Nothing..'Aman mumbled and left.

In the evening-Arnav arrived at the party. No doubt, he hated attending parties.The fakeness of the corporate world people always disgusted him. However ,it was such a tactic of the business world which even he followed himself. He saw Mr. Mittal at a corner of the party and he went there to talk to him. As he was talking to him a woman caught his eye. She wasn't just a woman…she was in fact,the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He literally lost the track of his thoughts..all of his attention was on her.She was wearing an elegant dress of Royal blue colour.She was so graceful..every single women faded beside her.Following his eyes,Mr.Mittal realized that he was looking at her.He called out to her-'Ms.Mehra' .and that beautiful lady came to them.' Mr.Raizada, meet Ms. Mehra.She is an artist.We just arranged an exhibition of some paintings of her 2 days ago. And let me tell you she is a natural…and enormously talented..'She smiled shyly and said-'You're embarrasing me now Mr.Mittal.' .Then She looked at Arnav and said-'It's Khushi Mehra.' .'Arnav…Arnav Singh Raizada' He shook her hand.After the handshake,she kept talking to Mr.Mittal about some upcoming exhibitions and Arnav just couldn't stop admiring her. Just then Mr.Mittal excused himself to meet other guests meeting them alone.There was an awkward silence among them.To break the ice,Arnav started the conversation-'So Ms Mehra, You're  new here right? ' .'Yeah..I just came to India  a week ago.'Where are you from?' 'Well,I was born in boston but my family later shifted to Capetown.' 'Capetown ha…nice place.' .'Ya.it is…I just plan to stay here for a few days.I'll try to be back there as soon as possible.' 'Hmm…you must be missing your family.Ms.Mehra if you don't mind I would want to know about your family.I mean. Your parents, siblings and all the stuff.'Umm..My parents died in a car accident when I was 6.And I was the only kid. So no siblings.' Arnav looked at her and he knew that she was trying to avoid the subject.'What about you Mr.Raizada?' 'I've an elder sister..married.She lives in Canada with her husband.'Clearly avoiding about his parents he said that.' 'Hmm..lucky you.Now plz excuse me Mr.Raizada,one of my clients have come to meet me.It was nice meeting you.' She gave him her hand.'My pleasure.'Saying this he kissed her hand instead of shaking it.She just smiled and went to a certain guy.

Arnav kept looking at her all the time.She was genuinely attractive. He wasn't just talking about her physical beauty,she was elegant,she was intelligent and she had the self confidence that most of the preety faces lacked.He couldn't stop admiring her. Just with the little conversation she had made him interested in her.'Khushi Mehra…'Arnav muttered and put out his cell phone. 'Aman ,collect all the details of Khushi Mehra,Artist of Mittals.I want every single information of her by tomorrow.' Saying his he cut the call and kept looking at her.

Well,I hope you are not disappointed with the chapter.And If you expected love at first sight then I'm sorry but that is sort of impossible for this Arnav.But Khushi has for sure made him interested in her.Plz Comment and like.I'll update soonThanks!!!
arhi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey she changed her name...
interestin!!
ASR6262 thumbnail
very interesting
continue soon please
and thank u for pm me
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so they meet finally and already he is interested in her and having her investigated loved the update thanks for the pm

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
ASR true to his character wants all info on her, nice
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow amazing concept haha i am in live w/ the story already plz continue soon thanks for the pm
kajolkonna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally they met!
Nice update.
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
anothr interestin chptr,,😊
keep on droolin Arnav..😆
i no u'll get d infos sumhw..
no..nt sumhw..u'll def.get it..
bt u r gonna lose dis tym..😳
well b4 Khushi wud initiate her plan or say in d midst of ol..she 'll def.develop a soft corner 4 him//..which ltr wud turn in2 lov,,,
haye...ruthless Arnav..u r gonna get sumthin interestin in ur lyf..🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. So she changes her name? Hmmm... Interesting. Waiting to read more