India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

rajesh khanna fans ?

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
guys i m very upest after superstar star rajesh khanna death,first of all let me tell i was never fan of his,never even bothered to watch his films,yes his songs are so melodious that one cant stop loving them ,but after death on news channel they keep playing his songs which make me so emotional ,like zindagi ka suffer ,first only those songs are so emotional but now he is dead ,so its just so unbearable ,secondly his lifetime story ,so sad ,he was living alone for so many years ,consuming alcohol ,it makes me feel even more bad,i have never felt  so upset for public personality ,when i see fan ad ,its like he is making his own fun ,saying he has lost his fans ,i hope now his soul can actualy see how much people love him.

i know guys this not a topic of bv ,but since this forum is like my home ,i felt like discusing it .

Do ul know anju mahendru ,curently she is beeji in ek hazaron mein meri behna hai ,i was shocked that she is or was the love of his life ,the same was also linked to famous cricket player of those times.here is the link which is showcasing their love story .

(please watch it)

after watching it ,along with other sourse of information on the net ,i feel that the biggest mistake rajesh khanna did was to marry dimple ,i think problem between rajesh and anju started when rajesh movies started floping ,it sounds somewhat like jagya failing and gauri rising ,but anju never rised above him nor did he provided her help to make up for her career,it is also said rajesh got attracted to modern women ,he always liked yash raj films heroine ,but always wanted them to be house wifes .It was also said by dimple in her interviews long back that she did everything what he wanted ,she felt like she is climbing a ladder but isnt reaching anywhere .I think she was not reaching anywhere because he only loved anju and tried to find her in dimple.I think that bunglow is actually unlucky ,because rajendra sold that bunglow to rajesh ,he had named it dimple but he also told that bunglow has been unlucky for him.but rajesh khanna said that he would turn it lucky.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossJuhiRTeeyasurabhi01

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
nooo        RK fans Ouch
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
mujhe rajesh khanna ki lugbhug saari filme pasand hain jaise anand aradhana aakhir kyon avtar thodi si bewafai saccha jhootha aap ki kasam mujhe unki mehndi kati patang andaj dekhni hai mujhe unka haathon ko cross karane ka andaj pasand hai aur yeh dialouge pushpa i hate tears bahut pasand hai i will miss such a wonderful actor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeya

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Tanvi,

Thanks for the link.  I had heard Anju Mahendru was his girlfriend but never knew the details.  I loved watching  Aradhana and Kaati Patang.  The songs are beautiful and Rajesh Khanna was very charming.

May his soul rest in peace.  My prayers are with his family.
Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Rajesh khanna was a big superstar when my mom was a college girl...she told me girls used to worship his posters...they used to write letters in blood...some got married to his picture LOLLOLLOLLOL
he had crazy fan following...even SRK and hrithik cannot match to the kind of fan following he had.
One of my aunt cried for 2 days after his death Shocked she is still upset
He had a very controversial life...he was in live in with Anju mahendru for seven years...during 70s there were rumors tht Anju mahedru's film career never succeeded coz after their breakup Rajesh khanna was in vegenance mode and being a superstar he sabotaged her career.
He married dimple just to make anju jealous...bad decision...marriages should never be done on impulse.
he was quite a playboy...he had affair with tina munim in 80s after dimple moved out...they broke up coz dimple didnt grant him divorce...
he had numerous affairs with various starlets...I guess its normal in film industry.
I am not criticising him just stating what my mom told me...these were the HOT topics during 70s and early 80s 
Anyways he did some really good movies his song r to die for...May he rest in peace

Edited by nniks - 22 July 2012 at 11:40pm
kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I did not post cause was not sure if we can talk about this here on this forum.

I am a huge fan of Rajesh Khanna. When I saw Aradhana, he stepped into my heart as he walked in the Airforce Uniform with a helmet on his right shoulder as Suraj, the son.

About how many women came in his life, what kind of a person he was,  shouldn't matter and now even more. We never watched his work cause he was a one-woman man or the best human on earth. He loved him for his craft, he knew his job, he was a fantastic actor, every film in those 15 consecutive hits is a classic.

RK will always live on as Anand will never die. Anand will tell every coming generation - zindagi lambi nahin badi honi chahiye. That film has no expiry date.

Edited by kanak. - 22 July 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top