India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

STRANGE sis of MUKKU ;P

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I  was seeing the ME again coz i missed sm portions and i saw the xpression of  Mukku sis wats her name i dnt remember  Ouch

The first time i saw her on MB  i was  shocked she was  a beautiful child actress  and nw she was suddenly transformed onto this ll mere aankhen almost fell off !!Shocked

Now back to ME well dere her Xpressions  were like litrally   like RK koi tandoori chicken hain  and she was relishing it uske eyes my goodness !! i mean her xpressions were really off mark and da way she was jumping after RK twirled he it was as if shes a frog LOLz !!LOL

PLZ share ur views !!Star
and ya if ANY ONE CAN POST PIC OF ANNAS CHANNA THE KID who acted in many films  DO POST I TRIED TO BUT ITS NT POSTING !!

PS: am eagerly waiting for tat RK pose haha  !! I just made this ost for time pass  PLZ  Bashrs stay away nd sorry if i hurted neone NO offence intended !!!Embarrassed

Till then am Drooling on this pic  to satisfy myself !!U all also can join !!Embarrassed

Edited by ritzi12 - 22 July 2012 at 8:59am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyaj1980LilMissPerfectmanjuspuhimakhan134mukund011dddhfanNiharikaNeha777nishsweetsprema_kssurvi035chinky353ifrocks4AshleyAngelenanoaccount_RashmiTanuDDian--Rose--RaDMG25Courageous_LeokahkashansakinaChandani_Cvivacious_gurlfairy_talesISADORA-SilverAngel-leverneArnav90_Sparkles_

ifrocks4 Goldie
ifrocks4
ifrocks4

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

mukund011 Newbie
mukund011
mukund011

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
ya agree,me too dnt like her !!
precapDay Dreamingrishabala ahaan..Tongue

itsRitzi

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yaar makki ke pura khandan strange hain, saab ek number ke cartoon hain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectNiharikaNeha777samidsamiditsRitzi

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

I know she was trying to act like a typical fangirl and I would've understood too if she would've hyperventilated... but her HUGE big eyes were a total put off!... 

itsRitzi

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

eagerly waiting for this scene. Its been 3 days now :-( 

Everybody has to admit "RK looked Hot in white"!!!  irrespective of if ur a mukund or RK fan! 
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

eagerly waiting for this scene. Its been 3 days now :-( 

Everybody has to admit "RK looked Hot in white"!!!  irrespective of if ur a mukund or RK fan! 

NO ways am sane enough to be RK fan hahan nt mukku uugh!! well he is nice as an actor par RK ke samne sab pheke lagta hain !!! And I  totally agree wid u tat RK looked hot in white HIS jacket suited him so well !!!Embarrassed

sree.gattu

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
yep her expressions were strange LOLLOLLOL

n yeah rk in white was admirable Day Dreaming

but poor makki LOL ...
manish looks much better than this makki , they are making him look ugly Unhappy

itsRitzi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index