India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reply to The Times I felt Insulted as an audience

rudra250 Groupbie
rudra250
rudra250

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
It is disgusting to see the bashing on our show...
If you think properly V  vl get the answers for  all questns.

The reply to the topic: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108636

• Arnav couldn't tell the truth behind the marriage  only because , he loves khushi(remember the arnav's love confession(accident,bangles...)  ) n he felt ashamed to explain the reasons he never expected this type of behaviour from khushi.
  • 6 months contract marriage: He want to save the baby n Di. And also he gave last chance to shyam  to correct his mistakes.
  • Anjali's  MU: It is only because anjali is a perfect  indian patni. She feel difficulty to accept the truth of shyam(Shyam brainwashed her so much).Also she doesnot hate khushi  but she can't accept the truth.From the view of Anjali , Shyam is a man who likes her even she is physically challenged.
  • Insulting Khushi n Payal: Arnav wants to clear the all truth of shyam . Arnav first forgives shyam nly because of Di.Look the shot when arnav looks at Di when Shyam insults khushi. N ofcourse Arnav slapped shyam at the end.
  • Arnav's Ignorance towards the Khushi's explanations: It is only because of his ego that is he never be wrong. But he has to accept his mistake when both NK n Payals support khushi.
  • The family members were in a shock of all incidents and all concentration went to the truth of shyam. If they showed the family members's concerns towards  Arnav, then the scenes would be seemed to be dragging, like that...n they know arnav is fine and in correct place.
  • a medical consult for khushi: The same thing, dragging would be there .They only showed the imporatant scenes.
  • Reason behind arnav's silence at  first: Arnav actually have no idea about his kidnapper .He wants to explain the whole thing by khushi itself(Remember the conv between arnav n khushi outside the door  ). also Arnav also tired.
  • Reason behind arnav;s explanations only to nani: Only nani came to there and asked the whole things and she got the all answers.If any anyone else want answers go there and clear all doubts.If  u want u can lso go there.Big smile
  • Mamaaji: Mamaaji is on a tour.LOL .Do You want his more conv and scenes???? Just leave it yaar..
  • psychological help to anjali: Anjali wants some shanti.If all are going to console her , she would become more disturbed.. Just leave it yaar...

PH and CV's have idea about their show and how to proceed.

Just Stop bashing...and enjoy the show.

am i right??? is there anybody with me...Plz leave comments...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024coolrohinivinutha91livelyrose90DaisyRose24Sheerinbanuzeefan 1AR_ArShiinnocentgreenkafaFBANUlastdesireCyberpsychoooBarundeewani19arsh_sp

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi-Surma-saucechipsPiscineMolitorLuvBarunSanayaOmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00-Surma-saucechips

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hmmm... hahaahahROFL
saucechips Goldie
saucechips
saucechips

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
seriously dear..there's a limit till which you can justify things...we all want to save the show from being called ridiculous but there are times when you have to raise hands and say ' i lose'...

we can have a reply to the reply to the times i felt insulted as an audience now..where someone could reply to the above points..

Edited by saucechips - 22 July 2012 at 9:13am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ahttbarheidihasheyPiscineMolitorkitty25innocentgreennature-loverLuvBarunSanayasana_sugarbunparadigmlastdesirevijji12OmNaMaSteOmanjsFAYKHAN29

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Only one question-How is polio/being handicapped a reason for NOT liking a person?Because Shyam likes her ''even'' if she is physically handicapped.He is not doing a favour.Totally unrelated but Just saying.PS-I am all in for Mamaji and his scenes and dialogues!Bring It On!!

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 22 July 2012 at 8:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi-Surma-PiscineMolitorLuvBarunSanayaparadigm-Aimz-FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saucechips

seriously dear..there's a limit till which you can justify things...we all want to save the show from being called ridiculous but there are times when you have to raise hands and say ' i loose'...

we can have a reply to the reply to the times i felt insulted as an audience now..where someone could reply to the above points..

Please post it Saucechips...would love to read your reply to the reply to the times i felt insulted as an audience

LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahttbarPiscineMolitorsaucechipsLuvBarunSanayaOmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShocked at the post

this is the limit to justify wrong actions !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulachaitali00heidisaucechipskitty25sana_sugarbunLuvBarunSanayaFAYKHAN29

Go to top