Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Countdown-Mohan bechara Riddhima ke Bojh ka mara (Page 5)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i was watching some of the initial epis...u know that scene where mohan and guru were meeting with the owner of the house...how guru was not wanting to rent the house and mohan insisted...there is one dialogue mohan said "indore ke sabhi ache mohallo se hum nikale ja chuke hai...maanta hoon meri galati se"...

so i was thinking wat did mohan do in the past that he cud not stay in one place for long...i mean mohan is a nice person we all know that...he is not sharabi...he is not womanizer...it seems there is more about mohan that we do not yet know...

Ads this shows he is an impulsive boy . He doesn't think before doing anything . I also think that this might be pure destiny for him to come & stay in front of Megha's House .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanu4adoremevirgo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

So, manesha u r back tum toh aaj leave lene waali thi kya hua uss leave ka ????

Nice title hai yaar... Pata nahi kal kya hoga ???

Shanu , I finished my Leave properly . Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanu4

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

ROFLkya mast title aur rapchik posht hain !

Shamil , Kya karoon mujhe kuch soojh hi nahi raha tha kya post banau . Then i saw the movie " Jerry Meguire " & got this Idea Wink
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
i was thinking...y did they hv to create such a mess to garner TRP...i mean they wanted drama melodrama watever...that cud be achieved in other ways too...i mean the show still has so many unexplored avenues...

like megha's family, mohan's dad...these characters cud cause enuf trouble to postpone the marriage for a few weeks or months...

i just mean to say mohan's marriage to riddhima was not the only option left to get TRP...

i am so sad and upset since the marriage hapnd...and upar se i dont see any effort from the CVs to end riddhima track...

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i was thinking...y did they hv to create such a mess to garner TRP...i mean they wanted drama melodrama watever...that cud be achieved in other ways too...i mean the show still has so many unexplored avenues...

like megha's family, mohan's dad...these characters cud cause enuf trouble to postpone the marriage for a few weeks or months...

i just mean to say mohan's marriage to riddhima was not the only option left to get TRP...

i am so sad and upset since the marriage hapnd...and upar se i dont see any effort from the CVs to end riddhima track...

CV looks more impulsive to me then Mohan's Character LOL . Na aage ka socha na peecha ka  , Na dayein ka socha na baiye ka . Bas bole diya Riddhima ki Mohan ke saath Shaadi hogayee . LOL

Baad mein humko bolte hain Mohan Dil se Bachelor hai LOL

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
9 hrs 27 mins...

manesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
but actually i am not eager to watch the epi today...friday's epi ended with mohan seeing riddhima...so the entire epi today will focus on wat she will do in the sangeet...and mohan uncomfo and distressed...which means mohan will not enjoy sangeet at all...mohan will make efforts to talk to megha but will not find the opportunity...

these things will only happen...no happy moments at all...i wish they saved all drama for wedding day only...so that at least we cud enjoy the sangeet with MM...

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I think CV has decided to show 15 min Romance every Monday Wink . So u never know what is instore for us . 

SwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index