Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Swaron FF: Living the dream; Thread Two (Page 6)

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinaArief

ending so fast, just 3 more chapters?? you could probably drag this story on and on like the serial and trust me no one would complain, you've got that in you. umm swayum still hasn't discovered his dancing diva right?? i was hoping K would be the one blurting it out, but i'll wait - you wont leave that angle unresolved just like the cvs right? 

Well unlike the CV's I don't run this thing to gain TRP's so I think it's safe to assume that I'm going to leave nothing hanging. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaAriefWinds.of.Winterswaronlandlyfisbeautifulmarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Unreserved My comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
amazing update nidhi !!
examining the wound part was fantastically written Clap
the way sharon reacted with his mere touch , and the sudden realization of swayam was very well penned and was realistic.Smile
loved the SwaRon conversation , happy that both of them came out cleanBig smile 
eager to know what happens next .
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the pm.

Sawyer_Tom

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yayyy congo for new thread wooo party time coming to update awesomeee nidhi thank god they stopped fighting and came clean loved every single line just fab oohhh and the touchy feely part was was nice too i cant believe this brilliant ff is slowly approaching its end but im haapy to read it update soon like asap

Sawyer_Tom

dvmishra Senior Member
dvmishra
dvmishra

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lovd ths chaptr. Swarn realisation was serene.

Sawyer_Tom

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
*Sheepish Grin* Sooo sorry I havent commented on the Last 3 parts! 

You should write mystery stories man! You are too good at it.. The entire thing the way the story is headed is so Awesome! I dunno why but Im out of words to explain everything.. Its hot and Cold! Its simply Perfect!

Kanks! Loove the Banner babe.. Real cool and Perfect for this Story! :D

Sawyer_Tom

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Nidhi!! u updated!!Hug 
Well the cheeky smile is off my face bt only to be replaced by one big happy smile!! N speaking f ppl blaming me.. i think mst f them r mentally hi5-ing me..
N u really think with all that happening between swaron in ur update ppl r goin to luk out fr grammatical errors?!!LOL

Ok coming back to this update.. U jst saved the best for the last dint u?! This is easily one of the best chapters in this ff.. I never thought its possible to write something as simple as 'dressing a wound' with such intensity and underlying emotions.. It was brilliant nidhi.. U wrote sharon's reactions amazingly well.. Intense, passionate n realistic allthrough.. dats how i love swaron the best.. N dats precisely how they hv come across in here.. 
Special mention to the end.. i loved the ending.. it was one long n engrossing read.. cant wait to see what ur gonna do with them in the nxt chptrs.. The mystery dancer thing has to be out.. so mayb a close dance.. m nt putting ideas into ur head m jst saying..  Stern Smile

P.S. LTD is undoubtedly the best ff in D3 forum..!! 

P.P.S Kanks the banner is so LTD!LOL love it!

Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 24 July 2012 at 11:39am

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Nidhi!! u updated!!Hug 
Well the cheeky smile is off my face bt only to be replaced by one big happy smile!! N speaking f ppl blaming me.. i think mst f them r mentally hi5-ing me..
N u really think with all that happening between swaron in ur update ppl r goin to luk out fr grammatical errors?!!LOL

Ok coming back to this update.. U jst saved the best for the last dint u?! This is easily one of the best chapters in this ff.. I never thought its possible to write something as simple as 'dressing a wound' with such intensity and underlying emotions.. It was brilliant nidhi.. U wrote sharon's reactions amazingly well.. Intense, passionate n realistic allthrough.. dats how i love swaron the best.. N dats precisely how they hv come across in here.. 
Special mention to the end.. i loved the ending.. it was one long n engrossing read.. cant wait to see what ur gonna do with them in the nxt chptrs.. The mystery dancer thing has to be out.. so mayb a close dance.. m nt putting ideas into ur head m jst saying..  Stern Smile

P.S. LTD is undoubtedly the best ff in D3 forum..!! 

P.P.S Kanks the banner is so LTD!LOL love it!

Whoa whoa Shalini! Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself there. Best!? Shocked I hardly think so.

P.S. I know right? KD's banner is so LTD!!! Big smile

lyfisbeautiful

Go to top