Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved every bit of it and how you wrote, it!

Reserving, as its the end will write my size comment at least, or bit more.

EDITED!

I wanted it to seep in.

I would just say, when you are comfortable enough, write a novel, thats it!

Coming to this FF, I have been active in the 2nd half of this ff and given u all feedbacks, cos I understood abt it later, which means I have to still, go through some of your earlier chapters, which I will go through soon.

Coming to the final part, Sharon trying to behave as an elder sister, perfect. Their bond is apt.

I love the way you bring out emotions with so much ease and make normal things seem so beautiful.

I like the family thing and open ended..thing.

Sharon throwing stones at window, funny, then she takes him to a date, cool. Taking control...
Love the way you described nature, enough said.

I loved the way she tells abt the scarf thing and apologised.

I also like the cake part and the quick kiss.

Now the way Swayam's emotions r potrayed and about his eyes changing so much, take a bow woman!! I have not seen any writing where his emotions are so beautifully described and the way his eyes speak volumes.
I loved the way, he makes her confess her love, and laughs later.

I love the naughty, understanding, practical bond they share.

Now, srsly the PETA thing cracked me up, but so true, poor puppy. But an adorable gift.

The way you ended the kiss was apt, and the last line, beautiful.

PS I loved the quote u made at the start.

Finally they both deserved each other, and they understood it, :)

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
One of the best chapters i've read! Beautifully written and explained.
The sisterly convo was not much, but it was nice.
The way she said that she will be happy again ,thinking about Swayam was 😃
The way he thought about her all the time...I swear no guy in real life exists like that...(or maybe he does...idk 😛...no..no one can be like Swayam..)
Love the way Sharon threw stones through his window...
Loved how Swayam was pretending to be angry, and Sharon convincing him to come with her for His birthday which no one else seemed to remember..❤️
And the date part was adorable...

Now..
The date was the best part...Cake ( hoped they saved some  for me...jk) 😛
I loved how she kissed him and surprised him...probably he wished for that??
And the birthday present...puppy...AWWW ❤️
And the kiss at the end...really i felt something like butterflies...
I really wish you'd continue it, but since you said you can't , i won't force you or anything. Please start writing another FF/SS. 
Hats off to you! 😊
-Sneha.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Unreserved my comment.

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nidhi what should I do now..
I can do is  a salute to u for having written this wonderful piece.

Loved it...

QAnd Sharon-Kans relation I loved it cause eve after a fight we feel bit confused as to how starta talk with sis aur she has not been with her for so many days...

And the way both let their feelings out and enjoyed w3as super..

A wonderful FF indeed..

Do u write novels if not then i suggest u to start one plz...
thanks for pm..

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nidhi finally you updated the last chapter and woah this is indeed the longest one.

I loved every bit of the update...from Sharon's conversation with her sister and her saying "Yes, i will be" when kankshita asked if she will ever be this happy. Loved how Swayam was confused and questioning himself lying on bed...if he was too rude with her or he should not be. Loved how he smiled when he saw her standing outside his window in his hoodie and a smile appeared on his face. Loved when u made them address each other as Shekhawat and Raiprakash 😆

Love how Swayam noticed for the first time that Sharon was shy..love how they were carefree after days and laughed together in car. Love how Sharon said she is taking him out for a date and she made him feel special. Loved how Swayam made her confess and smirked. The puppy as a gift was super cute and dere discussion about PETA was funny yet adorable. Loved the KISS 😉 I suck at long comments but i tried my best, I hope i was able to convey how much i love this FF and this particular update. 

A huge heart felt thank you for giving us LIVING THE DREAM. Thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this FF and i am sure this is one of dose FF which i will re read whenever i want to smile. Thank you for sending me PM's even though i never commented on regular basis. You are an amazing writer...blessed be Nidhi and you better keep them coming. Thank you once again 🤗😊
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing ending of d ff dear..!!
njoyed each n every chapter..
loved d end too..
u took us to a total different swaron world n v loved it/...
do write more such stories plz fr us..!!

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nidhi the update was fabulous 👏
loved each n every part...
finally sharon said it 😳
those SwaRon moments were so romantic 😍

i will so miss this FF.. plz do start a new one 😊
this was one my me fav FF... loved it so much 🤗
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
although im upset that this ff has ended,
im happy cz of the way u ended it
it was simply great
tnx for ur pm

waiting for more frm u
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey i cannot believe that what i read was the last chapter of ff...man i am addicted to see a pm from swayer_tom for an updated...man i will miss your ff so much...

now comming back to update in the beginning i liked the kankshita and swaron convo...and i liked the way sharon tried to pamper her lil sis...and i liked the thinking of sharon to make her sister comfortable...after that i loved it when kankshita asked sharon that would she be ever happy like this showing sharon her old pic with their parents...and there sharon remembering swayam and confidently saying yes i will...i loved it so much there because it showed love between two sisters and also love for swayam in sharon's heart...it was really nice...

than came the part where sharon went up to swayam...she did all nuts and wrong to convince swayam to come down...i really liked the way you have described their expressions there...

than sharon and swayam on the beach was also very nice...here sharon actually. wished swayam birthday and had guts to take him out for drive...i likec the way she convinced swayam to go on drive and yes here i could feel the chemistry of our own sharon in this incidance...

and than the car convo and swayam's clarification about chental sending men to hurt sharon...and than swayam assuring sharon about everything good to happen..and than the light moments spread put between them was to fun to read...

and than an emotional swayam after seeing the arrangements made by sharon was surprised and happy for all that sharon did for him...it made him feel special...it made him think that he mattered in sharon's life...

than firstly swayam again confessed his feeling but sharon was still some confused about acceptance...but swayam finally was able to make her realise that she loved her...i enjoyed this convo most during the whole update...u really liked it...

and than the cream part appeared the one that was waiting for from the start..sharon accepted her feelings in front of swayam...and the way she expressed was really nice to read...i really felt like i got my own loved lady there...it was written so nicely that i felt superbly connected to that...

on the whole as they say you had saved your best for last...and indeed it was best at last...i dont know why you said its not upto your standerd...i guess you are not satisfied with this but i am super satisfied with this one..i will miss your pms and your ff nidhi...i hope now you would have atlist known me as a reader of your ff...i am not in time as usual but i am reading your all updates all the time...hope we meet on a different platform you will be able to recognise me...do write more and more stuff nidhi...you and kanks are really awsome writters...

thanks for the pm...i will so miss this ff...do write something new soon and dont forget to pm me..always will be a fan tp your writtings...tought i dont know you personally but seems like a connection has been made with you...i hope you will respond to my comment on your final update the ff...god bless you...do write more beautiful stuffs...

all my regards to you...pratik 54000...
Aw that was wonderful,loved EVERY BIT of it.
I'm sad that it has ended but still,atleast there is a hope that you'll soon come up with another amazing story(FF):D
Thanks!
P.s I loved the kiss the MOST ;)
Edited by pretty_kuri - 11 years ago