Swaron FF: Living the dream; Thread Two - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update nidhi...it was brilliantly written...swayam examining sharon's wound...her reaction to his touch...then his realization...everything was awesome n beautifully described...loved their convo...its great swayam let it out what was troubling him...n i hope they confess their feelings soon...will be waiting for the next update...update soon...

@kanks the banner is mind blowing... amazing job girl..
Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Thnx a ton fr d pm nd cngrats fr d new thread!
As usual d update ws awesum...
It ws so romantic...lovd it!

Congrats for the second thread and beautiful update :D

Nikki <3
congo for the new thread...
awsm update..
feeling sad as this ff is going to end soon..
Congo for new thread...awesome update...swaron convo was heart touching...waiting for nxt part...update soon
Congrats on the new thread!
Right, I is here. 😳

I woke up early this morning, logged in, found that you've updated. I read at once. I could not comment, though because I wanted to keep the my usual which would not have been feasible then.

Anyway, so this is one chapter that goes straight in the league of chapters in which you've SwaRon in exclusivity and with extra-special emphasis on their characteristic features. You did wondrous detailing in all those olden chapters as well. Every microscopic thing about the duo woven into something spectacularly well penned. 

The narrative never, ever stops being gripping and you're constantly eluded by the fact that yaiks, this might have en end to it as well. Therefore, I was sorta taken aback when whoops, the chapter ended. (:

Swayum and Sharon have come undone, more or less. The sentiments, both sides were really well captured. Thing is, you first have to discover the sentiment you'd be penning, then you play around with it via words. That's what an author usually does unless they are writing something personal, like a journal or autobiography. The trick is to make it appear free flowing and you've nailed it. That's about it. Cheers!

Thanks for the PM.

I love you,
Kanks (Do not call me KD/Kay-Dee, disgusting stuff, let Raf have these)

firstly Congo for new thread👍🏼
awesome update...loved it...😊
finally swayam let out everything & all  seem settled now.
eagerly waiting for next part...plz continue it soon...!!!!
had read it but didnt have time to comment.yet again...😳😳😳 it was pure magic.is it seriously gonna end??😭 this has to be the best FF i ve ever read.i ve combined all the chapters in one doc n will give it to my frnd to read it.not now.when u end it. btw u remember the scarf thing right?cant wait for that revelation☺️☺️☺️☺️
n tel me u r gonna continue writing sumthng else for us.yaar d3 se mujhe yeh zyada accha lagta hain!
a joke:bandaging could be described this romantically.?!?!!!??!!...bohot filmi hogi tum.ya phir romantic.😆
pm me when u update or else😡

congo dear for new thread...