Swaron FF: Living the dream; Thread Two - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update nidhi !!
examining the wound part was fantastically written πŸ‘
the way sharon reacted with his mere touch , and the sudden realization of swayam was very well penned and was realistic.😊
loved the SwaRon conversation , happy that both of them came out cleanπŸ˜ƒ 
eager to know what happens next .
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the pm.
yayyy congo for new thread wooo party time coming to update awesomeee nidhi thank god they stopped fighting and came clean loved every single line just fab oohhh and the touchy feely part was was nice too i cant believe this brilliant ff is slowly approaching its end but im haapy to read it update soon like asap
Lovd ths chaptr. Swarn realisation was serene.
*Sheepish Grin* Sooo sorry I havent commented on the Last 3 parts! 

You should write mystery stories man! You are too good at it.. The entire thing the way the story is headed is so Awesome! I dunno why but Im out of words to explain everything.. Its hot and Cold! Its simply Perfect!

Kanks! Loove the Banner babe.. Real cool and Perfect for this Story! :D
Nidhi!! u updated!!πŸ€— 
Well the cheeky smile is off my face bt only to be replaced by one big happy smile!! N speaking f ppl blaming me.. i think mst f them r mentally hi5-ing me..
N u really think with all that happening between swaron in ur update ppl r goin to luk out fr grammatical errors?!!πŸ˜†

Ok coming back to this update.. U jst saved the best for the last dint u?! This is easily one of the best chapters in this ff.. I never thought its possible to write something as simple as 'dressing a wound' with such intensity and underlying emotions.. It was brilliant nidhi.. U wrote sharon's reactions amazingly well.. Intense, passionate n realistic allthrough.. dats how i love swaron the best.. N dats precisely how they hv come across in here.. 
Special mention to the end.. i loved the ending.. it was one long n engrossing read.. cant wait to see what ur gonna do with them in the nxt chptrs.. The mystery dancer thing has to be out.. so mayb a close dance.. m nt putting ideas into ur head m jst saying..  πŸ˜³

P.S. LTD is undoubtedly the best ff in D3 forum..!! 

P.P.S Kanks the banner is so LTD!πŸ˜† love it!
Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Nidhi!! u updated!!πŸ€— 
Well the cheeky smile is off my face bt only to be replaced by one big happy smile!! N speaking f ppl blaming me.. i think mst f them r mentally hi5-ing me..
N u really think with all that happening between swaron in ur update ppl r goin to luk out fr grammatical errors?!!πŸ˜†

Ok coming back to this update.. U jst saved the best for the last dint u?! This is easily one of the best chapters in this ff.. I never thought its possible to write something as simple as 'dressing a wound' with such intensity and underlying emotions.. It was brilliant nidhi.. U wrote sharon's reactions amazingly well.. Intense, passionate n realistic allthrough.. dats how i love swaron the best.. N dats precisely how they hv come across in here.. 
Special mention to the end.. i loved the ending.. it was one long n engrossing read.. cant wait to see what ur gonna do with them in the nxt chptrs.. The mystery dancer thing has to be out.. so mayb a close dance.. m nt putting ideas into ur head m jst saying..  πŸ˜³

P.S. LTD is undoubtedly the best ff in D3 forum..!! 

P.P.S Kanks the banner is so LTD!πŸ˜† love it!

Whoa whoa Shalini! Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself there. Best!? πŸ˜² I hardly think so.

P.S. I know right? KD's banner is so LTD!!! πŸ˜ƒ
M only stating facts here..πŸ˜ƒ  U r behaving like a modest gem now! πŸ˜³
Its the best i hv read.. n m hoping dat it'l b something from u dat'l beat this.. so pls try n cut short on ur break post LTD!
Awesome update Nidhi πŸ‘
As Shalini rightly said, i never thought while dressing a wound one can show so much of intensity, emotions all together. The effect Swayam's touch had on Sharon and when he finally realized the same..his reaction to it was beautifully put. Sharon knew she needs him more than he does, and not waiting anymore confronts him..rather asks him for his company. And when he finally decided to stay, their longing for each other was evident. Loved the ending the most, though i wished it never ended and you had the next chapter read for us to read.
P.S - Kanks i have already said this..but let me go again..Love the Banner, its awesome. 
Congrats nishi for new thread.
Superb banner.

Loved it how they finbally let out.
One word-WOW.

Thanks for pm.
Update soon
congrats or 2nd thread...as for the update...a beautiful subtle yet intense updt.loved it...