Posted: 11 years ago
x Edited by mistyrains - 10 years ago
Res

*Edited

Dude, I wanna meet your Grandma! ๐Ÿ˜†

What a beautiful moment to be in...but only when you know what you want and get what you thought you will out of it otherwise what a heartbreaking moment...sigh.

Beautiful job, Sona! :)

Turn this into a SS? It has so much potential! What happened to them - past, present, future...sigh. You know I am a romantic and this is exactly the kind of stuff I love! <3

Brilliant brilliant job!

And I am already in love with this Arnav and this Khushi and it was just a drabble! 
Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
Omg for me?

-edit.

okay really I hate my internet ot mouse or whatever cause it not to post! Stupid stupid! I was reading it again because lets face it I love it and then I eanted to add more to my comment after reading Raes one but it wssnt there! What the? But hey Im here now eh? hopefully this hasnt haplned in TOF I would be super mad! but I L Y! for gifting me sucha pretty thing on my birthday! thank you :D I loved this and your grandma sounds so cool! so so col! I wish J could mmet her! did she say yes? I love the idea and the concept behind this ANNDDD I second Raes notion you can rwally turn this into an SS? Please? The whole having sex in crazy places has me going loopy! Will you do it? *pout*

Love you.

-AashifaEdited by curledup - 11 years ago
You know my heart was clenching painfully in my chest towards the end of this OS. My eyes teared up a bit, and I actually breathed a sigh of relief when Khushi chose Arnav. 

That was a beautiful OS and the fact that it had happened to your grandmother adds your own personal touch to this OS which makes it such a delight to read. 

Amazing work! Absolutely great work! loved reading it! 
Such a different but a lovely OS! :)
WOW...๐Ÿ‘
I never imagined this 1... welldone..โญ๏ธ
Sona !!

What was this !!
Gosh really tooo goood !!

Can you just hug your granny from my side tooo ?? Weird question but seriously if she gave you this idea, I love her !๐Ÿค—

The way you describe Arnav !! Gosh, the way he goes on rattling and the options, well like Khushi says, there never really was an option for her with Arnav being there was there ?? How could she say no to him ?! I guess they both would have been unstable even if they had got this so called stability !!

make it a SS naa !! plll !! It has so much more hidden inside, mere liye pl ??

Love you
OMG that was beautiful! โค๏ธ & big bear hug to youre Grandma! Thats one of the most sweetest real life stories Ive heard, & I really hope she got what she wanted ='] I loved how kept me hooked till the very end, & for a second I thought she wouldnt go with him, but she did <3 It be amazing if you could convert this into an SS! Gosh youre such a fantastic writer ! =D
whoa...your grandma is a rockstar๐Ÿ˜†
i really hope she said yes ๐Ÿ˜‰
and yes...i obviously loved this OS...arnav being the one with the crazy idea is a different concept!!! loved how he gave her a choice and didnt decide what was good for her!!brilliant idea of adding arnav khushi in that story...i can say...it worked really well!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Touching... we are with you too...

Muahhh to your Grandma for being the inspiration behind the story.
Aiyyo Sona, you weave magic with words, as simple they may be๐Ÿ˜Š

Will add more later๐Ÿ˜ƒ