Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Romantic ArHi OS:Arnav Pagal Premi Ya Pagal Pati

coolsabs IF-Rockerz
coolsabs
coolsabs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
~*Arnav Pagal Premi ya Pagal Pati*~

Prologue: Khushi went to Buaji's house to take care of ill Buaji. Arnav went with her but she sent him back after one night. Let's see what happened the next day after Arnav came back.
Arnav's room:
He was finding Khushi with his hand while sleeping. Actually he forgot that Khushi was in her Buaji's house for some days. Being failed in finding her he uttered, "Damn it. Where have you gone Khushi Kumari Gupta?"
He woke up from slumber and realized that she hadn't spent a full day and a long night with him.

Arnav: How could you Khushi? Don't you know how much I miss you these days? And over all you haven't called me at least once yesterday. This is not fair.

In between Anjali came and knocked his door.

Anjali: Chotee are you awaken?
Arnav: Yes di, come in.

Anjali came into the room with a smiling face. She was happy because that day there was none to whom she had to share his chotee.
Arnav was shocked seeing Anjali's smiling face after so many days.

Arnav: Good morning di. I hope you are alright. Have you took your medicines?
Anjali: Chotee please don't behave like Maa. Yeh I have taken all these stuff and also did my breakfast. Are you happy now?
Arnav: Di, what can be happier than it for me?
Anjali: My little brother, there are so many things in your life that can make you happy now.
Arnav: But in all these you are the most important.
Anjali: And what about Khushiji?
Arnav:[smirked] She can't be my sister for sure.

Anjali busted into laughter now.

Anjali: Chotee you are so naughty.
Arnav: really?? But forget her today. I'm all set to spend today with my one and only sister.
Anjali:[out of the world moment for her] really?
Arnav: ASR never lies.
Anjali: Wow, but what about your office?
Arnav: I'll come back within 12 o clock. But let me confess you again that that day I hadn't lied you. You misunderstood me and Khushi.
Anjali: Chotee what about forgetting it? Even I'd been very rude to you. I'm so sorry Chotee.
They were happy after ages. Anjali got her brother back to her and the jealousy went itself. She was also sorry for cursing Khushi unnecessarily.
Arnav and Anjali spent the whole day together. Arnav came back home with the old Anjali who always had a glowing and smiling face.

Arnav: Its been late di. Now please go to sleep.
Anjali: Okay good night Chotee.

Anjali went to her room and fell asleep soon.

Arnav entered into his room and felt the loneliness again. He called up one more thing that he also had not called Khushi that day.

Arnav: Oh my god. She is not in touch with me from 48 hours?? Let me call her.

He picked up his cell phone and dialed Khushi's number.

In Khushi's room:
11 PM,
Khushi saw that Arnav was calling her after 2 days they last met.

Khushi: So Laad Governor remembered me now!! I'm not going to pick it up ever. How could he? I was not able to call him because of some other issue but what about him? I've tried his number at least 25/30 times but every time it flashes that his phone was switched off. Now let him be like him. Before some days he was lingering around me to say me sorry and to prove himself my husband and now he doesn't care for me?
Arnav: C'mon Khushi, pick it up damn it. I'm dying to talk to you and what about you?
Khushi: You may try hundred times but I'm not going to pick it up.
Arnav: This is the last time Khushi, pick it up, otherwise I'm going to do something that you can never imagine.
Khushi: Huh, what do you think? Only you can be angry?

Khushi switched her mobile into silent mode and placed it beneath her pillow. She prayed to Devi Maiyaa and went to sleep.

At about 1 AM:
Khushi's room:

Khushi woke up hearing some uncanny sounds from her window. It was open due to hot weather. She took her torch and flashed it around the room but couldn't find anything. She thought it her dream and laid again.
A hand came to her and touched her lips. She woke up and nearly jumped in fear. She ran and switched the light on and saw that it was Arnav with a naughty smirk in his face.

Khushi: You??!! What are you doing here at this time and how do you come in?
Arnav: At first answer me why didn't you pick up my phone?
Khushi: The same question can be asked to you Mr. laad governor.
She tried to go away.

Arnav: How many times have I told you that don't go away whenever I'm talking to you?
Khushi: Okay. Then at first give me answers of my questions.
Arnav: Fine, I'm here to meet you and spend the night with you and I came into the room through the window.
Khushi:[in a dazed face] What!! Is it you or a Pagal Premi from any hindi film of 80's.
Arnav: Whatever you may say. But how do you managed to stay such a long time without me? Didn't you missed me a little?
Khushi:[Naughtily] No.
Arnav:[gritted his teeth and pulled her near to him] What? I'm dying to have a glimpse of you till the last night, doing the idiotic acts and you just didn't feel my absence?
Khushi: Stop lying if you had felt these entire then why didn't you answered my phone today? You might at least send me an SMS.
Arnav[turned calm]: Khushi I'm really very sorry. But I had to spent the whole day with di and so I couldn't be able to answer your calls.
Khushi: Di? How is she now?
Arnav: She's far better than the past.
Khushi: Thanks Devi Maiyaa for hearing me.
Arnav: Oh, then all prayers are for Di, what about me?
Khushi:[make a face] For you?? Who are you?

Arnav suddenly held her in his arms tightly and said, "I??? I'm your husband Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

Khushi: Wrong.
Arnav: What the'
Khushi: You're my Pagal Premi oops Pagal Pati.
Arnav: Really?? Then let the madness begin right now'

He pushed his lips into hers, felt the heavenly taste. She was not a shy person while kissing her Laad Governor. She pulled him a little more closer to her and sank into his lips too. 

What happened the next moment is known to all of you. They finally became successful in starting their MARRIED LIFE.

Edited by coolsabs - 22 July 2012 at 9:05am

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21sarika13aparna7coolpari54nasikarahmanAlishagal11va20171ranisatv4nin-neesushmithaashnushligidhanikkirox11tiger1234sweetariashornaira93aayushikumarpremamfmmalinimsprisnowblackchhanchhan19rita1015ritika.123nislaSamiiiiIffy.SquiffyBella023NeeluredheartKushiArnavSuchita2012ArshiAnalystanumunu578hari93jankisoni86mz.brarAtyaysami99rusticreetinluvwivARHIsruthirishiDevilwayssai_nehataklima_najLoveArnavKhushimeeyaarandom94DarkBecomingDieHard-KSGfanJosupraMSgayatrisss8080cloud.9vini96suveenasternataliahmyths_vazafreen13SaraPhoenixPCdublinmadhurima.devupreciousgirl125cupcakezAnuLovesBaruntomndjerryfizzyfairykaranika_prajalovebadhandorindakatewelcomebroAshgMeeraHKiLuvYellowarshi_sunshinemeghavnmit0905vikadesigirlroohi_lovesree10HADmishtisaavan_loverSwenna10malosekaterpillarRemovedP4ROgom3090seabeautyboisecrazyanarshiAnny90swati-89Barunz4everaashshhssoni.bsun_shine_girlalicepuppyachu_arshisimi58melihoneyKareena1994sanny-beautifulhararnavnareshSVfareesneaky-aj-Dee-..Smita..ipkkndankarhi101jazmeensunshine94devishreelovearshi01pinkssHot_Indo_Chilly111priyanCythereaKC294rakenduvadanaBornToShipArShiarshifan2012tanviadaisydee425-JujuKArshig8Aisha1996nano123smandazzling_gloryRoarkdebby_11chahaat.ShiningStar18sadufshobrakapooormeniranjana00priasweetCoolioqueenrini_katnewmoon2011srijaaa127bhaktiiiKhayalonKiMalikstar_fan1bewakoofLadkiLetzLiveOurLyfsikhni_ASR6262ameena671IllGetOverIpklaksh65NewbiesoapfanChitraF.x-bumblebee-x.-Muskii---MISHTEE--Nidsubh007Unconventionalsiva2901pakpearlkeenu_kk..Anita..VSai2008maanseefreya123tinselnahtani88Jyo.Arshi.IPK.Saraa.monikasethMiss.Supriyapinky_blueskiesbikeriderthulasi_arshigirlTalks.MyriadOfHues.bones88Fazila~zohakhan7-Xpress-whiterose29-Deepali-polly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPK-Rehnuma-

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ahem trying to imagine the MADNESS :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShicoolsabs

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
nice i loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolsabs

coolsabs IF-Rockerz
coolsabs
coolsabs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshifan4eva

Ahem trying to imagine the MADNESS :P
Thats cool..keep trying...Wink
roohi_love Goldie
roohi_love
roohi_love

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Awesome OS, loved it!! Arnav is a perfect combination between a pagal premi and pagal pati. LOL Wink Thanks for the pm. Big smileBig smileBig smile

coolsabs

coolsabs IF-Rockerz
coolsabs
coolsabs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Friends have a look..changed the ending a little...added a kiss...
-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Nice OS

coolsabs

coolsabs IF-Rockerz
coolsabs
coolsabs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya025