Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Kurup

Nice one...Can add some more spice and masalas to it and continue it till the part Anandi says those three magical words to him...๐Ÿ˜†

Welcome all ideas on how to add spice to my story !๐Ÿ˜‰
dixie123 thumbnail
Part 2:

Shiv calls Bhairav and asks him 'Mere ek colleague ka wedding hai parso Bikaner mein... Agar aapko aur Dadiji ko koi aitraaz na ho toh, kya mein Anandi ko reception par ley jasaktha hun ? Mein nahi pooctha aap se,agar kahi door hota, paas mein hai aur woh bhi sab jante hai ki mere sagayi ho chuki hai toh sab Anandi se bhi milana chahthe hai. Agar aapko teek nahi lagta toh mein samjh saktha hoon aur mujhe bura bhi nahi lagega. Woh subah bhi mujhe bohat important meeting hai toh shaam ko hi jaa paaunga.'

Bhairav smiles and immidiately tells 'Shiv, mujhe aur maasa ko tum par poora barosa hai. Tum Anandi ko zaroor leja sakthe ho. Mein baat karunga Anandi se aur woh bhi zaroor ayegi.' Although Anandi was not really convinced that she needed to go, DS had managed to make her agree.

Both of them leave for the reception early evening and reach the hotel in couple of hours to change and get ready. Shiv had made sure to book two rooms as he knew it would not be right for them to share a room yet. After getting ready they decide to meet at the lobby to go the reception party. As soon as he sees Anandi at the lobby, Shiv can't take his eyes off her. Anandi looked elegant in the baby pink embroidered saree. She had her hair loose and with little jewelery she was looking extremely beautiful. He kept looking at her and muttered to himself 'Wow !', till she tapped him on his shoulders to make him come out of the trance that he was in. He suddently stammered and said 'Sorry.. woh mein...' and looked away. Anandi just said 'Chale...' and he nodded. Although Anandi did feel a bit awkward at the way Shiv kept staring at her, she herself was not able to take her eyes off him that day and was trying to steal glances at him. She thought 'yeh toh aaj bohat hi handsome lag rahe hai'. She had seen him look good earlier but there was something about him today that he was looking extra dashing.

At the party, Shiv introduces Anandi as his 'Mangetar' to his colleagues and while speaking about her professional work, she could see that there was some sense of pride for her in his eyes. She loved the attention, importance Shiv always gave her and whenever he was around he always made her feel special and he had this aura of spreading positivity.

The reception was on with people from both older and younger generation dancing. Both shiv and Anandi had shyed from any dancing and they were just being spectators. Finally a round of slow dance was announced and everybody forced them literally dragging them to the dance floor although they had resisted a lot.

Anandi now standing on the dance floor was very nervous and had no idea on how to slow dance. She didn't want to get humiliated in front of everyone. She remembers how Jagya used to humilitae her saying she didn't know anything and was a typical village girl and wasn't even interested in learning. For the first time suddenly this thought from her past didn't make her weak but wanted to be strong and be able to learn since she knew there was always a first time for everything. Shiv was looking at her knowing that she had never done this before and said 'Tumhe yeh karne ki koi zarrorat nahi hai. Main mana karoonga. Koi tumhe force nahi kar saktha aur na hi karenge. Don't worry.' She looked at him and was pleased to see that he was being supportive but said she indeed wanted to try and learn it. Shiv totally unexpected her response and asked her again if she was sure.

Shiv then extends his left hand and gestured for her right hand. She nervously places her hand on his. He then  takes her left hand and puts it on his shoulder and then slowly places his right hand on her waist. She closes her eyes feeling his touch, looking down and not wanting any eye contact with him. This whole time he is looking at her only and sees that she is feeling very uncomfortable on their sudden closeness. He tries to ease her nervousness by telling 'Tum bilkul bhi nervous mat ho. Main jaisa kartha hoon tum bas mujhe follow karo. Its not difficult.' She is still looking down and nods. Shiv starts to lead on and she soon picks up the steps. After few minutes, Anandi does feel at ease and she looks up for the first time and sees how close the other couples are dancing and how far apart the two of them were. She felt embarassed since she had put Shiv also in an awkward position. She knew he was maintaining distance worrying about her discomfort. Shiv asks her if she wants to go back to the table, she does not respond instead steps forward, closer to him so close that she could hear his heart beat,indicating she wants to continue to dance with him. Shiv is super shocked at this changed behavior of Anandi. But, Anandi is just smiling looking in his eyes thoroughly wanting to enjoy the moment with Shiv.

Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me ! Am pretty bad in writing romance. Don't know why I even started one. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ
i am guessing it might happen in BV too๐Ÿ˜Š
f.zarrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too short an update!! :(
But nonetheless very good!
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I just read this...wow, this was so sweet Dixie. They are SO in character! Loved the SS- waiting for the next part! 
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Imaging that situation dont want to come out of that dream land...great work...Keep writing more,..
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was subtle romance!  You're not bad at it at all!  You should continue.  It seemed like this scene could really happen in Balika Vadhu.

Continue soon!
dixie123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairoozT

Too short an update!! :(
But nonetheless very good!

I guess.. It took me 3 days to write this much and it still didn't turn out the way I had initially envisioned๐Ÿ˜ญ
Will try next time..
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

I guess.. It took me 3 days to write this much and it still didn't turn out the way I had initially envisioned๐Ÿ˜ญ
Will try next time..

OMG, what are you saying... both parts are captivating and so nice to read an office, family, shaadi, and dance scenes. Love it ๐Ÿ‘
dixie123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaista33

OMG, what are you saying... both parts are captivating and so nice to read an office, family, shaadi, and dance scenes. Love it ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks !