India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't want anything.

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
No interrupted Rabba veys.No half kisses.No Didi ki Saut.No Nafrat.No Mohobbat.No roses.No rain sequence.No ''normal'' behavior from Mamiji and Akash.

Nothing.

And when the whole lot of NOs has been read over with glee ,please GET lallan,Rocky,Manu,Tanu every damn kidnapper you find in the city of New Delhi.And when you have done that-Ask them to kidnap the whole of Raizada family including HP and tie them and force them to TALK.

How difficult is it to just spill the beans on why I married you,why I didnt tell you earlier,why I am still not saying the truth to Di and family,Why I keep interrupting people in romance[HP dear!],why I am taking out all my frustration on my wife et al.TALK you idiots.How difficult can it be ?

*Arnavji's two day pause moment*

Or wait.That would have ruined the story right?

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 22 July 2012 at 10:38am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyukta90sassymahiClumsyLilGirlbleeding.loverainaMAfyaIceflamesJaponicaamisuvMsCeylonPrasanthismitararshi21-happilyunknown-MKB-.FairyDust..ProperPatolaChitraFDeedeepa1GodhuliLogonrima

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
When i read your post i was strangely thinking of arnav staring casually as people accused his wife as if she just stole the crown of the queen of englandLOLRemember the inaugration day of anjali's never ending rain scene? The entry of the delusional and the exit of the..well..to put it nicely..reptile.

Communication is a sin honey! Haven't you heard that? If you haven't i guess il have to schedule an urgent meeting between you and the CV's.

Seriously i think arnav should start talking and stop kissing *awkwardLOL* But that way Poojali and the rest can;t blame you for anything!

Or can they?Geek

That is sure to be revealed in the future episodes of IPKKND.

Edited by -happilyunknown - 22 July 2012 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

advaitaLivingInPajamasDeedeepa1

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I know! Communications skills of the Raizadas need to be upgraded. Fast. Like NOW!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamasDeedeepa1

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
rish!
i understand we all are missing rocky and lallan and other follies..
but hey hey hey..we can tune into star utsav anytime if we need to see rocky..since old episodes are being shown!

and *face palm*
this is ASR we are talking about...how can we expect justifications from him?...
he who gave the justification for his marriage after 3 months...:\
when that should have been his thing in his "to do" list
now i only expect from shyamu to fill the beans in front of the entire family regarding contract marriage as well!...
go shyamu! go shyamu!

and people who need to be kidnapped are...weeping willow first
then mamiji then her butiful son and last would be HP
ohh how RM would be a better place without them!

LivingInPajamasDeedeepa1

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I know! Communications skills of the Raizadas need to be upgraded. Fast. Like NOW!
But then again their mobiles are pretty fast -fast enough to ruin moments LOL PS-Do you and Gayu have a mother daughter telepathic communication?How do you comment one after the other ROFL

smitar-happilyunknown

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by smitar

But then again their mobiles are pretty fast -fast enough to ruin moments LOL PS-Do you and Gayu have a mother daughter telepathic communication?How do you comment one after the other ROFL

I know man! She freaks me out! She is at my home while im at grandmas place.So I swear this is not riggedLOL

smitarLivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

When i read your post i was strangely thinking of arnav staring casually as people accused his wife as if she just stole the crown of the queen of englandLOLRemember the inaugration day of anjali's never ending rain scene? The entry of the delusional and the exit of the..well..to put it nicely..reptile.

Communication is a sin honey! Haven't you heard that? If you haven't i guess il have to schedule an urgent meeting between you and the CV's.

Seriously i think arnav should start talking and stop kissing *awkwardLOL* But that way Poojali and the rest can;t blame you for anything!

Or can they?Geek

That is sure to be revealed in the future episodes of IPKKND.
Even stealing tthe crown would have been fine considering the Queen has had it for 60 years or something now..ErmmUh I guess I need classes on it seriously please do it will be a huge favour! AWKWARD? I would prefer he do either-but complete the thing he begins with atleast LOL Bah.They can blame anytime anyday-what about #YouStoleMyGoat or better #DeviMaiyya Is Busy Talking To You And doesnt Respond To MY pooja Ki Thaalis?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknown

Go to top