Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 9)

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
oh very beautiful start liking itt alottt update soon next Part :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNi

Adhyaay-Chapter Groupbie
Adhyaay-Chapter
Adhyaay-Chapter

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

I admire people (actually envy them because I cannot do what they can do) who can put their ideas into words and scenes like this.

Please write out the next part soon. This is shaping up really well. I hope you do not believe in 'twists' in the way our dear show does!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVsitammaSwastikAshNi

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
dnt knw sita bt i really dnt agree vth ur story in 3rd part and also mi dnt want CV'S to make mohan spill the truth to megha before marraige shadi ke bad bata do aacha hoga!! le kin shadi se pehle no way!! cmon that shit vth that rondima is not at all a marraige!! that is why i hate this f**king indian sentimentality always fllwing sme rotten shity tradition!!! i fell ashamed as an indian bcoz of this tradition shit!!DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaHit.It.Miss

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=meghan432]
dnt knw sita bt i really dnt agree vth ur story in 3rd part and also mi dnt want CV'S to make mohan spill the truth to megha before marraige shadi ke bad bata do aacha hoga!! le kin shadi se pehle no way!! cmon that shit vth that rondima is not at all a marraige!! that is why i hate this f**king indian sentimentality always fllwing sme rotten shity tradition!!! i fell ashamed as an indian bcoz of this tradition shit!!DeadDead
[/QU
in all probablity the cv's will show confession occurring at the time of marriage,in the mandap,or after marriage..all are unhappy with it.
the aim of my OS is to cheer up all those who are upset with the current track..and if I succeed in that I am gratified...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pediasurecrazy87Meera_Ka_MohanHit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhyaay-Chapter

I admire people (actually envy them because I cannot do what they can do) who can put their ideas into words and scenes like this.

Please write out the next part soon. This is shaping up really well. I hope you do not believe in 'twists' in the way our dear show does!

Oh dear,my story is also going to have a lot of twists and turns...meri OS ko bhi TRP chahiye.!!!!!!
lekhin,do not worry,it wont be crap like what they show now...my twists will untwist very fast...only to get twisted again...you know...and again to untwist...but all interesting ones,I promise you. I am going to play around a lot with this riddima character...but you wont hate it that much..

Adhyaay-ChapterHit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

Adhyaay-Chapter Groupbie
Adhyaay-Chapter
Adhyaay-Chapter

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sitamma1

Oh dear,my story is also going to have a lot of twists and turns...meri OS ko bhi TRP chahiye.!!!!!!

lekhin,do not worry,it wont be crap like what they show now...my twists will untwist very fast...only to get twisted again...you know...and again to untwist...but all interesting ones,I promise you. I am going to play around a lot with this riddima character...but you wont hate it that much..

@red: ROFL

@black: If you keep it interesting (and sane) as promised, the TRPs of your OS will always be high!!

Edit: Actually, that's what the writers of any show need to to. Keep things interesting and sane. Not perpetually twisted!

Edited by Adhyaay-Chapter - 23 July 2012 at 4:16am

sitammaSwastikAshNiHit.It.Miss

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
The 3rd past was just amazing..Thumbs Up... Sita, you are taking the story so very well, so neatly... even though it was painful moment for Mohan and me, I loved every scene... I am eagerly waiting for the next part...Thanks so much.Hug

If the CVs handle the original with so much sensitivity... then this ridz track will not irritate us anymore. Instead, it will make us more curious as to what will happen next??? This is the way to pull the audience na?? I don't understand what they are doing to the show in the name of TRP???
D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TaranaGeetsitammaSwastikAshNiHit.It.Missmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Part 2

Sita, excellent stuff Hug  I am repeating this now, I know, can't help but say this again...why don't they sack Jappu and take you on instead...you write so in true NBT style Day Dreaming  I feel my heart is singing after reading your OS Smile

I loved how Megha fed Mohan Day Dreaming..I wish if it such scenes are also shown in the real episodes too Day Dreaming

Part 3

ahh, great work Sita ClapClapClap

Fantastic how Mohan came clean in front of Megha, now hope that you make Megha understand and empathize with his situation...now I am waiting to read the next part...

This Riddhi of your OS is way better than what we get to see in the episodes LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TaranaGeetNBT-BVMeera_Ka_MohansitammaSwastikAshNimisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index