Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 8)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by sitamma1

It's wonderful Sita. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part... Rather than the show I'm glued to your OS at the moment. 
thank you so much ,mamta...if not the very best,why not at least the second best? That is my policy now...if not the joy from the real serial,why not the joy from OS,FF etc at least????
each and every spare moment of mine is spent on this only...and i want to do away with this rondy track ..as gracefully as possible..lekhin mere OS ko bhi TRP chahiye...!! iseliye thoda drama bhi ayega!!!!

Lol... you are right... we can draw pleasure from OS & FFs. I hope something similar happens in show as well.  BTW CM ranking increased 1 point. Tongue
Chart will be out soon. I was expecting some higher ranking... but even then it's good that we got 1 point jump.

yes, I also saw it...i am happy..i was not expecting much higher ranking as the activity over this week end was extremely low.!!!!now I am really worried about the TRP..and waiting for that as if waiting for my exam results..!!! because that will decide the next route of the show..in the immediate future!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahrukh6693misty85

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

"Finally Mohan stops talking'.and remains still for a moment'.his expression alert to any response from her..He is afraid to turn back, he is really scared to face her' not hearing any sound from her..he slowly turns back to look at her'..and his eyes widen..the camera freezes on his face'

End of episode'.

Precap'..Megha is sitting on the floor, crying, Mohan is trying to talk to her, but she pushes him away and holds her hands over her ears in her usual style.."

Superb - esp the precap - Itni imagination kahan se lati ho????

sitammamisty85

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

It's wonderful Sita. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part... Rather than the show I'm glued to your OS at the moment.

<font color="#0000ff">thank you so much ,mamta...if not the verybest,why not at least the second best? That is my policy now...if not the joy from the real serial,why not the joy from OS,FF etc at least????</font>
<font color="#0000ff">each andevery sparemoment of mine is spent on this only...and i want to do away with this rondy track ..as gracefully as possible..</font><font color="#ff0000">lekhinmereOS ko bhi TRP chahiye...!! iseliye thoda drama bhi ayega!!!!</font>

Lol... you are right... we can draw pleasure from OS & FFs. I hope something similar happens in show as well. BTW CM ranking increased 1 point. Tongue
Chart will be out soon. I was expecting some higher ranking... but even then it's good that we got 1 point jump.

<font color="#0000ff">yes, I also saw it...i am happy..i was not expecting much higher ranking as the activity over this week end was extremely low.!!!!now I am really worried about the TRP..andwaitingfor that as if waiting for my exam results..!!! because that will decide the next route of the show..in the immediate future!!</font>
Lol waiting for exam results.. V expect gud scores in our xams( hoping against hope for me). But here v expect the reverse. Hey TRP maiya bless us this time.. Am kneeling down..

sitammamisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
hey every one..did you know,the director of sudhir sharma's new show buddy project is none other than AMIT MALIK...how mean of him to take him away from NBT and involve him in another project..it is just like..ignoring the elder child when a new baby is born.!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012NeelimaSJmisty85

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff">hey every one..did you know,the director of sudhir sharma's new show buddy project is none other than AMIT MALIK...how mean of him to take him away from NBT and involve him in another project..it is just like..ignoring the elder child when a new baby is born.!!!!!</font>
Take jappu n dappu too sudhir ji plejeh.. Save NBT..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

"Finally Mohan stops talking'.and remains still for a moment'.his expression alert to any response from her..He is afraid to turn back, he is really scared to face her' not hearing any sound from her..he slowly turns back to look at her'..and his eyes widen..the camera freezes on his face'

End of episode'.

Precap'..Megha is sitting on the floor, crying, Mohan is trying to talk to her, but she pushes him away and holds her hands over her ears in her usual style.."

Superb - esp the precap - Itni imagination kahan se lati ho????
muche bhi pata nahi.
Actually this is my second OS and two months ago I never had imagined I would write even a para..!!

saundarya Groupbie
saundarya
saundarya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
nyc...

sitamma

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Excellent part 3 Sita. 

Happy that you made Mohan come clean in front of Megha. Megha is upset now but I am sure she'll understand soo enough. I still don't know whether Mohan should actually divorce Ridz or not. Will wait to read your take on it.

Thanks for sharing Hug

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index