Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 7)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Finished reading the 3rd part of your OS. And I am repeating...it was beautiful too. I am ready to see something like this in the episode. Mohan should be the only person to reveal his truth to Megha and that is the only way to somehow redeem his character. Please CVs are you listening?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaranaGeetsitammamisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Sita dear i really appreciate ur efforts to cheer all the NBTIANS out here.Thanx for the patience n time u r spending for this. Smile Superb writing. Loved the scenes. Keep writing. I want mohan to speak out the truth  before marriage. Atleast he wont commit another mistake for the second time. His impulsive decision to get married to ridhima was a mistake. But hiding the truth he will be doing the another one. So its better to confess.  I really want to know hw megha tackle the situation. Wel i feel megha is somewhere responsible for this mistake. So she shld think about it too, Guru shld speak the truth to jiji bhuva. She can help to sort things out.  But watz after when truth comes out?? Thatz a question. i got an answer for this. Its ur cousins personal experience. Sorry am not getting into ur personal issues. Forgive me for this. Its jst my personal opinion. Mohan is in a situation of ur ex-jiju. He got married to a girl whom he dont love. He wanted to be with his love. Ridhima knows the fact  too. So amidst of all the oppositions megha and mohan shld be der for one another and sort things out. that will be great to watch. alas i knw this is not gonna happen. Cry
i have already planned something like this only...how exactly it is going to happen i also dont know now.. quoting myself from an earlier post in this thread...depending on how the thoughts flow out of my mind to my finger tips to type..I wont know how it is going to come out until I actually type it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87NBT-BV-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
hey sita i read all d parts finally ...dey were gr8 ... bt guru shuld hav rather much be4 in second part itself shud ve done ... coz guru has always been d one giving sensible advices ...mohan goofs up ...bt still i lyked ... cvs killed guru toh 2 parts lage os maine bhi to bring him bck to lyf ...i lyked  it lovely Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswap

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

If possible I would love to transplant your brains into the brains of those insensible CVs

You have addressed Mohan and Addu angle very well Good work

Waiting for the next  update

Transplant nahin to wi-fi communication - with plug & play feature. Connect anytime.

Sita-  good creativity- Mohan is learing to be diplomatic with Addu.

sitammamisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
It's wonderful Sita. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part... Rather than the show I'm glued to your OS at the moment. 

crushed2012ankur281sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

It's wonderful Sita. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part... Rather than the show I'm glued to your OS at the moment. 
thank you so much ,mamta...if not the very best,why not at least the second best? That is my policy now...if not the joy from the real serial,why not the joy from OS,FF etc at least????
each and every spare moment of mine is spent on this only...and i want to do away with this rondy track ..as gracefully as possible..lekhin mere OS ko bhi TRP chahiye...!! iseliye thoda drama bhi ayega!!!!

Edited by sitamma1 - 23 July 2012 at 12:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012crazy87ankur281misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Originally posted by misty85

thank you so much ,mamta...if not the very best,why not at least the second best? That is my policy now...if not the joy from the real serial,why not the joy from OS,FF etc at least????
each and every spare moment of mine is spent on this only...and i want to do away with this rondy track ..as gracefully as possible..lekhin mere OS ko bhi TRP chahiye...!! iseliye thoda drama bhi ayega!!!!

Lol... you are right... we can draw pleasure from OS & FFs. I hope something similar happens in show as well.  BTW CM ranking increased 1 point. Tongue
Chart will be out soon. I was expecting some higher ranking... but even then it's good that we got 1 point jump.

crazy87sitamma

Shahrukh6693 Groupbie
Shahrukh6693
Shahrukh6693

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

[QUOTE=Shahrukh6693]Nice write up dear...!! But, roye huwe ko phir se rula diya...!! Means, MOHAN HUMILATION again starts...;([/QUOTE
<font color="#0000ff">who said so...some drama will be there..definitely..but humiliation like before..never in MY story..wait and see.</font>

Nah dear..! Bht seh liya..! Bt, Mohan-Rhidimma marriage was d last pin in my coffin...! Thats it..! THE END...!! They buthered their own concept..! I m just keeping of updates bcz, NBT was once my life...!! Still enjoying those first 100 epis...!!

TaranaGeetsitammamisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index