Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 25)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@ sita :

the opening scene with karan & dimpy was too good, specially when karan promises dimpy to reduce weight and the next moment stuffs more food into his mouth was ROFL. thanx for making me laugh yaar. okay, although i never prefer the idea of people coming back from the dead to give guidance, but then your reasons for doing the same is sane enough and so i accept it.Smile

i can easily envision the look of disbelief on mohan's face when megha said that she's NOT going to cancel the marriage and only postpone it and will stand by him through thick and thin .. i think it's something nearabout the reactions on 16th july episode when megha confessed her love for him. waise, megha did one good thing after ages, to make mohan PROMISE her that he WILL NOT take hasty decisions again in the future and consult her before doing anything.Clap

ps : please stick to english yaar. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

pediasure Newbie
pediasure
pediasure

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Episode starts off in a nice way, for a change.

Karan and Dimpy are seen sitting in a restaurant. They are wearing the same dresses as they had worn for the sangeet. There were many plates spread in front of them, filled with food. I was like..what is this? They just had dinner at the sangeet and they are again eating or what? Then I realized..ah! No!! They are just having a romantic evening out together.Dimpy is just sipping from a glass..lassi or something whereas Karan was devouring the food in front of him.

Karan tries to talk with his mouth full of food. Dimpy,  Aaj Mohan bhaiya aur Mrs.Vyas  ke sangeet aur kal uske shaadi..!!!! toh office aane ke baad wo log se dho dho treat mangne ka,hai na? Dimpy nods her head.

Karan looks at her slyly..uske alava aur dho dho treat ka mokka bhi hai..

Oh ! kon sa treat? Dimpy asks.

Karan winks at her and says..Hum dhonon ke shaadi.!

Kya? Dimpy cries..hum dhonon ke shaadi? And she looks as if he had said a big joke and laughed out aloud.

Karan looks offended. Kya? tum kyon hass rahi hai?

Dimpy shakes her head still laughing.

Kyon has raha hai? Eh koi joke hai kya? Muchse shaadi nahi karoongi kya? And he drools at her.

Dimpy still does not take him seriously. Tuchse!! She laughs!!!Tum kis halath mein hai.wo halath mein tuchse shaadi karneka hai kya? Chance hi nahi hai baba!! She shakes her head.

Karan looks up and down at himself. Kyon,mera halath ko kya hua?

Dimpy says..Karan if you want me to even consider marrying you there is one thing you should absolutely do.

What is that? Tell me.!! I will do anything. Karan rubs his hands together in joy.

Dimpy shakes her head..Karan tum kam se kam das kilo vachan kam karneke baad muchse poocho..mein javab dhoongi.

Bass! sirf  eh karneka hai? Bahuth aasan hai..mein an ekh mahine ke andar eh karke dhikaoonga. He says. And he starts devouring  the food in front of him as if the plate would be taken away at any moment.

Dimpy slaps her head with her hand and exclaims..Hey Bhagwan!!!!

Kya hua? Karan asks between mouthfuls

Abhi abhi meien  bhola 10 kilo kam karneka..abh tu jiss thara khana khar aha hai..lagta hai das nahi 11 kilo kam karna padega.!!!!!  And she shakes her head as if he is a gone case.!!!

Karan swallows what is in his mouth and his expression becomes comical.he stares from the food to Dimpy, then again at the food and back to Dimpy. Then he smiles sheepishly..and says..Dimpy, you are right!! Come on let us go, and he gets up, pulling her also by the hand..and after paying the bill they walk out ..Karan turning again and again to look back at the food he had left on the table, longingly.

well well this is real nice way! seems u have become real professional! (just started reading the ss and felt like commenting at the outset itself!!

sitamma

pediasure Newbie
pediasure
pediasure

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

And the continuation of the episodes will depend on the TRP gained. So you all know what to do for that, don't you?

WOW! SUPER EPISODE! TRP WILL SURELY GO SKY HIGH FOR UR SS!!

sitamma

MaankigopiMadhu Senior Member
MaankigopiMadhu
MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Love it Sita ... It was awesome to see Amar in the picture giving MUCH NEEDED advice to Megha .. She had no where to turn ... and on one to talk to .. I am eager to know what Amar suggested and Megha came up with ... Actually Ridhima here is not too bad .. Love this sensible Megha too .. Looking forward to your next update :D

sitamma

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Nice os.waiting for d next part
Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
very niceSmile
geetian Goldie
geetian
geetian

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Superlative OS, as usual-----can't expect any less from u o Sitamaiya ! Hail !Clap

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index