Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 21)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hi Sita, Nicely wriiten..frankly speaking i cant bear ridhima for a long time.. hi..hi. May be because am so desperate to get rid of her. anyways am looking forward to the next. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Hi Sita, Nicely wriiten..frankly speaking i cant bear ridhima for a long time.. hi..hi. May be because am so desperate to get rid of her. anyways am looking forward to the next. 

LOLLOLLOL
frankly speaking I am loving riddima being here now..because I see so many possiblites to develop that character alone...to add spice and suspense to the show..but without compromising the other characters...with others ..we expect certain things and we dont expect certain things..But with ridddima suffering from MDP...no such expectations is possible...and it is not right that we keep expectations also..There are so many MDP's roaming around among us...that is why we find it so difficult to understand  many things many people do in different situations...
And we dont like riddi..so we want to get rid of her..but are things as easy as that always? are we able to get rid of things or issues just bec we hate them..no!!!!!  well, I am glad with riddi here for me to play with...

Edited by sitamma1 - 26 July 2012 at 9:38am
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Oh Sita, this was a nice updated part 6, Riddhima made much sense where you have shown her empathizing with and understanding Mohan's love for Megha.

But how has she developed Hero-worship for Mohan??  Because he married her for the sake of her dying father's wish? Is that why she developed Hero Worship for him?

I can't understand what kind of  a love/worship Riddhima has for Mohan?

But overall, a very sensible conversation between Megha and Riddhima, at the temple.

sitamma

pediasure Newbie
pediasure
pediasure

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
SUPERB! NOTHING ELSE TO BE TOLD!!!!!

sitamma

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Very nice! Wish my OS could have treated Ridz with some sensitivity, but I'm not convinced she's positive in the serial, hence the route I took. Love your story, and keep eagerly waiting for the next installment. Very well written.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohansitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jonaki

Very nice! Wish my OS could have treated Ridz with some sensitivity, but I'm not convinced she's positive in the serial, hence the route I took. Love your story, and keep eagerly waiting for the next installment. Very well written.
Jonaki...your OS is excellent..I loved it...It is just that i do not want to make her into a complete negative character...And this is a parallel story i am writing since they introduced the riddi track.I have used the characters of NBT at that time and am moving forward with it in my own way...I started off bec I wanted to cheer up everyone here..but then I am forced to continue because of the response i get and bec my PM in box is flooded with requests for the same...
From what they showed in that hospital scene where ridd was threatening her mother she will slash her wrists...I strongly felt she is suffering from maniac depressive psychosis..to know more about it pl browse the web...and I decided to use her from that angle rather than the typical negative angle..
.she will trouble us surely..trouble is just around the corner..she is in the hypomaniac state now..in such state...one will be too good..feel positive about everything and everyone,will be magnanimous and sacrificing to a fault...has lots of delusions about self ...but once they go into the depressive state..all this will change in a jiffy...I want to show typically how a person with manic depressive illness responds to situations during different states as well...frankly speaking I am loving riddima being here now..because I see so many possiblites to develop that character alone...to add spice and suspense to the show..but without compromising the other characters...With others we expect certain things and we dont expect certain things..But with ridddima suffering from MDP...no such expectations is possible...and it is not right that we keep expectations also..There are so many MDP's roaming around among us...that is why we find it so difficult to understand  many things many people do in different situations...
And in any show there should be drama and suspense also...so here also i am using that..because mera SS ko bhi TRP chahiye.!!!!...and i want to add the correct element of drama,suspense,kushi,rhona,romance,comedy ..In the 1st 2 updates i have tried to show kushi,comedy,and romance..and later they will come back again...and I want to show how all these can be achieved logically without butchering the characters ..that is all.!!

Hit.It.Miss

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Sita..loved this part too..
I liked the way you have added our questions in your OS, like how come Indu still does not know that MR has got married...
I liked how you saved Ridhima's character by making her lie to Megha, so that Megha goes back to Mohan . Abt Ridhima falling in love...I had no issues...because that definitely makes this OS more interesting and will surely give you more TRP because we all are surely glued to our laptop screens eagerly waiting for the next part...
thanks for the PM and keep updating...

sitamma

qtinz Groupbie
qtinz
qtinz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Wow Sita...your version of the story is so much better &  more interesting. It has a lot of sense & logic just like our old NBT. Enjoyed reading all the parts & eagerly waiting for the next part Smile  

Keep it up! Thumbs Up

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index