Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 2)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
res for next part --part 2

This part is a rather happy one ,at least the second half..,filled with some beautiful MM moments..But the next part is going to be giving us pain'.still that pain is for a greater future benefit..So we have to bear it..I cannot do justice to the story if I do not write about the painful part at all..But don't worry, I will not let you suffer for long'!!!

I want to write my reminiscences and thoughts also in between,as I usually do,but that will take too much time..hence I am curtailing it.

Mohan slowly turns back to look at Megha..she is dancing with Dimpy and Prerana..He again turns back to look at Riddima..who is standing still, staring at him'helplessness and then guilt flashes through his face'he does not know what to do, how to react..then he slowly walks up to her'.and looks up to her..Guru is gazing around wildly to see whether anyone is noticing.

Mohan and Riddima gaze at each other. Mohan wants to say something but he appears tongue tied'Once or twice he just opened his mouth so as to speak and then stopped again..looked away, and then back at her..All the while Riddima was standing still 'as if she was in another world'Finally Mohan mustered courage and asked her..Kya hua? Hospital mein kuch problem hai? Riddima came back to the present with a jolt and shook her head slowly'.nahi, Mohan..papa teek hai abhi'then she stops..

Mohan looks at her with a worried and guilty expression on his face'he looks around to see if anyone is noticing them..and beckoning her, moves to one corner of the hall. She follows him..then  he asks her in a low voice..sab teek hai? Tumari  mummy ko sabh bathaya kya? She nods her head'tumari mummy ne kya bhola? He asks her.

Mohan, tume eh sabh baathon ko lekhar parishan hone ke zaroorath nahin hai. Wo sab main sambaloongi'main yahan tume aur megha ko wish karne ke liye aayi hum'

Mohan looks a little relieved but still that guilty expression is not leaving his eyes.

Riddima tells him..Mohan, tum Megha ke paas jaoo..mein teek hum'Mohan hesitates, but she repeatedly tells him to go back to Megha and he does so reluctantly, though one can see that all the happiness has vanished for him..And I for one am happy about it because I do want him to become aware of what he is about to do and realize how serious it is and do whatever is the right thing to do at the right time.

Guru is standing there anxiously a little away..He hurries up to Mohan and whispers to him..bhaiya,kya hua? Sab teek toh hai na'?Riddima kyon yahan aaya, iss wakth? Mohan looks at him,barely controlling his anger'sab tere vache se ho rahah hai.!!!! Guru's eyes widen with indignation..and he snaps at Mohan ..mere vache se?? main ne tuche bola hai kya,jaake Riddima se shaadi karneke liye?? Jalbasi mein jaake gadbad karneke baad muche data rahe kya?? Mohan shakes his head'.arae,tu nahi rukta toh mein ab takh Megha ko sab sach bathatha tha.  Abhi bhi jaada dher nahi hua..mein abhi jaake usko sab bholunga'and he looks as if he is about to walk up to Megha'Guru grabs his arm and beseeches to him. bhaiya,please mere baath mano..abhi sab ke samne kuch math bholo..mere kasam..shaadi ke baadh dheere dheere sab bathao'..Abhi sabh log ithana kush hai..Megha did bhi ithani kush hai..hamesha ki tarah jalbasi math karo..I waited with baited breath to see how Mohan would respond, hoping against hope that Mohan will refuse to listen to Guru and decide to go and tell Megha then  itself..But Mohan appeared to hesitate..and then half heartedly said..teek hai''Guru looked very relieved and smiled happily .I felt like smashing his head.!!!!

Mohan goes back to Megha ..he is still not very comfortable'..Were were you, Megha asks him? I was looking for you...Mohan manages to smile..but it appears artificial''Megha looks concerned and asks him whether everything is alright. Mohan nods his head, but Megha feels that something is wrong. She keeps on asking him again and again and he becomes very uncomfortable and turns his face away...there is a slight hint of tears in his eyes.. Megha has a worried expression on her face and thinks to herself..What has happened to him? Then suddenly he realizes that he must be missing his mother '.that she is not there to witness and enjoy one of the most important events in her son's life. An understanding look crosses her face'.She tells herself..I have to do something to make him happy and bring back the smile to his face'She looks around and then nods her head as if some idea has come to her mind'She walks away from him'.and to the place where the buffet  dinner has been arranged..People have already started serving themselves the yummy food '..Megha walks up  ,takes a plate in her hand, scrutinizes the various dishes..thinks for a moment'..and then serves some rice, roti, rajma curry, and bhindi masala''on to the plate..She sees karela curry also'..a mischievous smile plays around her mouth ..as she remembered that he hates karela' she hesitates for a moment as if to serve that also..and then decides not to..she tells herself..abhi nahin..As it is he looks upset..I wont tease him now..Later, I will prepare only karela curry daily..And she smiles to herself thinking of that..

She walks back to Mohan with the plate in her hands and comes to a stop beside him..Mohan was not even aware that she had gone and come back..and he turns around absent mindedly..when she called him..Megha smiles at him widely and extends the plate to him'.he just stares at her and a then at the plate. .Kya hua? She asks. .bookh nahi hai? Nahi khane ka? Wo sabh nahi chalega...chalo,khao'dekho,eh sabh tumare mann pasanth khana hai..chaaval,bhindi masala,roti,aur eh baingan ka curry'.but still not much of a response from Mohan .Megha shakes her head in exasperation and tells him..teek hai..I will feed you myself..And she starts feeding him with her hands'..unmindful of the thought that others would be watching .At that time she was concerned only about him and his obvious pain'.. his eyes widened in surprise when she started to feed him, and after a few mouthfuls, pure joy shone in his eyes..and his face lit up with the happiness that flowed through him.  Everything else and everyone else ceased to exist ..it was just the two of them together..alone'and he forgot about all his worries, about Riddima'..and looked at her with love and adoration ..And then he also started feeding her'.and her face lit up with a brilliant smile..that totally transformed her..A jolt of thrill raced through his entire body as he gazed at her unblinkingly, and almost holding his breath ,as if afraid that if he blinks and takes a breath he wont be able to savor that moment entirely..  This thought flashed through his mind...Oh God, I have never seen her smile like this before..She looks stunningly beautiful at this moment'And I am the one ,I am the one who is able to bring such a beautiful smile on her face'.so much happiness in her heart'.He revels in that thought'and lets out a deep breath..and then smiles back at her ..his most charming and alluring smile..And now it was her turn to hold her breath..thinking..Oh God,I have never seen him smile like this..never seen so much happiness on his face..And she promised to herself that she will always strive to fill his life and heart with happiness..

They did not speak to each other.. but each understood what the other was feeling'.and any way  words were never needed between them as well'

However much I wanted Mohan to finish off with the job of telling the truth to Megha, I am glad I got to savor such a brilliant and lovely scene 'because I do not know if we will get to witness such a scene in the immediate future again'..

I am not mentioning the precap for the next part'because..you know why.

Will be back with it as soon as possible..but I want your assurance that I have succeeded in cheering you up at least a little'Otherwise I won't post the next part'!!!!

Mohan will come clean in the next part...or in the part next to that..depending on how the thoughts flow out of my mind to my finger tips to type..I wont know how it is going to come out until I actually type it...

Edited by sitamma1 - 22 July 2012 at 10:42am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111bspprtqtinzcrushed2012arijit.biswasAdil14amrutha26pakshicrazy87MaankigopiMadhuswavai2Dee_76blmadhuriNBT-BVMeera_Ka_Mohanankur281Bharti_kMoner_RadioLekzshourieRishrabhHit.It.MissDJ..NeelimaSJ-Vrinda-SwastikAshNi--Udhay--manesha76misty85-Swetha-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Excellent OS Sita :)

I am waiting for the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

smilydear Goldie
smilydear
smilydear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
You shd be the writer ... this is in NBTNMKK style rather then what is shown ... Congrats for your Creativity.     wt for your second part.
I always thought that there are actual situations which should be used to the story rather then this turn ... which changes the whole story ... 
there should be track to - 1. Handle Addu.    2 . Mohan's Mom 3. Renu. 4. After marriage how a Bachelor handles the responsibilities of 2 kids . his life is going to change after marriage . 5. how kids frnds react when they saw him as their father...6. how Megha make a bridge between Kids n Mohan .  so lots of things to show and this can take away your 1 yr time to handle these real time situations.
why people  think after marriage things r done ... No... their r the starting of multiple situations ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtamrutha26sitamma

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Was an awesome OS...ClapClapClapClapClap

Just what we should be getting in real...

sitamma

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I'm dam sure that If CV's can write even 50% like this then we all can surely tolerate this Ridz. track too...Very pleased to read that...Looked as if all the bad mood has vanished...We all can tolerate this ridz.track if they concentrate on Mohan Megha and other small small things which use to make NBT special...I liked that addu pattao and Dancing together of Bhatnagar family and that mohan Megha eye locks...Ohh..I can imagine that in front of my eyes...Lovely writing skill...Eagerly waiting for next part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I think you understand the real soul of NBT as unless you don't like anything to the core of your heart you can not write such an excellent OS...This is the thing which is missing in the CV's now a day...It look as if they are only writing for the sake of only completing the episodes and doesn't seem to put mind and heart in this...

sitamma

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
sita waiting for next part Embarrassed

sitamma

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Why don't they take u as a CV?...You r so good!!!

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index