Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 17)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@ sita :

sorry for the late comments. i know i should have commented on your updates much earlier but believe me, when the monday episode turned out to be a dream, i was so disgusted that i lost all mood to read any OS or predictionOuch. infact the entire monday episode got me thinking of your story ( bdw, change your title from OS to SS ) and i was like " hey , this is exactly the way sita wrote in her story !! " but then BAM !! and all hopes shattered !! Ouch

khair. coming back to your story, a fair attempt to salvage situations from your side. ab kya, lage raho iss par.. dekhte hai, how much of our assumptions come out true !!*gives sad smile*

ps : do read jonaki 's OS , she had turned riddhima into a negative character to get MM together, but still her story was pretty good, i really loved the way she had used PL in getting the truth out !!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@ I have already read jonki's post .in fact i was the first to comment there..it is brilliant..but I do not think she can be rid of that easily..And in fact I do not want her to go immediately also..bec I am planning to use her in such a way that mohan's character will not be affected more than what has been done ..and in fact even that may be salvaged...and MM will become closer in trying to solve this issue  .
And moreover i fear that if this issue is winded up very fast..in 2-3 epi,then they may come up with further more bhayanak tracks..and any way this is a parallel story which i am writing...
not related to the original NBT since I started writing it...

Moner_Radio

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@ sita :

be very much sure that this Riddhima issue isnt going to be solved so easily, anywayz, whatever happens now i have braced up myself for it, zara hum bhi toh dekhe how low the CTs can stoop to take their show on the seventh heaven of TRPs !!Ouch

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ sita :

be very much sure that this Riddhima issue isnt going to be solved so easily, anywayz, whatever happens now i have braced up myself for it, zara hum bhi toh dekhe how low the CTs can stoop to take their show on the seventh heaven of TRPs !!Ouch
me too.!!! ditto !!!!

Moner_Radio

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@sita  yar again brilliant writting bt am cracking up thinking kaise tumne mohan ko megha aur riddhima dono se hi reject karva diya!! mohan ab bechara rejected mal ho gaya fir se!! agar tum is OS ko salvage kehte ho!! jo crap CV'S dikha raha hai uska!! to meri sala mano mohan ko jab tum saja ki daur pe dono ladki o se hi reject karvane bale hai!! tum tumhare agle part ko hi last part bana do!! aur mohan ko sanyas le kar bramhachari ban jane do!! is se bechara ko kuch to aacha hoga!! tumne to mohan ki character sach mai fasi laga di!! hahahahaha!!LOLLOLLOLLOLROFL
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@sita  yar again brilliant writting bt am cracking up thinking kaise tumne mohan ko megha aur riddhima dono se hi reject karva diya!! mohan ab bechara rejected mal ho gaya fir se!! agar tum is OS ko salvage kehte ho!! jo crap CV'S dikha raha hai uska!! to meri sala mano mohan ko jab tum saja ki daur pe dono ladki o se hi reject karvane bale hai!! tum tumhare agle part ko hi last part bana do!! aur mohan ko sanyas le kar bramhachari ban jane do!! is se bechara ko kuch to aacha hoga!! tumne to mohan ki character sach mai fasi laga di!! hahahahaha!!ROFL
unless you are patient till i finish some more updates you wont get to see something you like .If you do not like what i am writing please do not come here and comment .I will appreciate that.
Thanks
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@sita  are yar tu phir se hyper ho gaya maine mere post ke shuruwat mai briliant writting kaha ki nahi!! phir bhi tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhari SS ko pasand nahi karta!! are mai to tumne mohan ke jo hal kiya hai use lekar joke mar raha tha!! mere emoticon nahi dekha kya!! sach mai CV'S tumne kya hal bana diya hamare forum members ki!! haste khilte hamari bhari sansar ki kekta ki tara bakwas twist lake barbad kar diya!! mai yeh nahi man sakta!! nahi nahi nahi!!LOLLOLLOL

bt srsly that was a joke agar tujhe bura laga then am srry bt am a vry big fan of ur writting woh to mai mohan ka fir se rejected mal ho jane ki story parke has para tha!! nahi chahiye mujhe teri 2nd and 3rd hand jaweani mohan bhai!!ROFL
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all of you for the appreciation and encouragement that you are giving me...
Hope all of you enjoy the coming episodes also this much..and more..

Moner_Radio

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index