Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 12)

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@sita  brilliant writing and u shld be part of CV'S and shld write the story bt as u knw i can't agree vth ur 3rd and 4th part of the story!! it shld hv been fine if mohan told megha abt this before marraige bt u knw i dnt really want that!! i am vry thankful to CV'S fr the frst time they hv shown a crap which i liked and spprted vry much!! chalo!! shadi ke bad ya bhanda phut gaya tab dekha jayega!! le kin tab tak shadi ho jane do aur plzz MM romance do aur ek consummation scene!! well yeh to hamare desh ki law banane walo ka galti hai ki un logo ne shadi mai registry karna compulsary banana nahi samjha!! well am sucker fr MM romance scene!! so jab tak mujhe romance and consummation scene mile mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai!! are yar itzz a tv shw after all!! aur kunal aur akansha ke liye mai koi bhi crap jhel lunga!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Just finished reading part 4. I can't wait to see what happens next. 
Great work Sita Thumbs Up

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@sita  brilliant writing and u shld be part of CV'S and shld write the story bt as u knw i can't agree vth ur 3rd and 4th part of the story!! it shld hv been fine if mohan told megha abt this before marraige bt u knw i dnt really want that!! i am vry thankful to CV'S fr the frst time they hv shown a crap which i liked and spprted vry much!! chalo!! shadi ke bad ya bhanda phut gaya tab dekha jayega!! le kin tab tak shadi ho jane do aur plzz MM romance do aur ek consummation scene!! well yeh to hamare desh ki law banane walo ka galti hai ki un logo ne shadi mai registry karna compulsary banana nahi samjha!! well am sucker fr MM romance scene!! so jab tak mujhe romance and consummation scene mile mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai!! are yar itzz a tv shw after all!! aur kunal aur akansha ke liye mai koi bhi crap jhel lunga!!LOLLOL
I am not going to argue with you,dear..you are among the minority who wants truth to be revealed only after marriage..this OS is for the majority who want that to happen before marriage.!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
I want to show how it is possible to reveal before marriage and still MM sticking together, ,supporting each other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pediasureMaankigopiMadhucrazy87NBT-BV

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i have not watched yesterday's episode. This OS has satisfied me. Going forward I think I'll just read this. 

sitamma

MaankigopiMadhu Senior Member
MaankigopiMadhu
MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
ClapSitamma ... What I want right now is for Kunal and Akansha to walk out of NBT and not come back UNTIL THEY HAVE YOU AS THE WRITER ;[  AWESOME, JUST AWESOME Star.. Kaaash NBT was like this .. Sooo much logic .. sooo in the flowAngry .. where is the need for character assassination IF they use their GRAY MATTER???   ConfusedDead

I have STOPPED watching NBT since a couple of weeks now .. but DO get updates and read writeups about the CRAP being pelted at the audience. Angry DeadI am DISGUSTED to see the way they are BUTCHERING Mohan's character BY NOT REVEALING THE TRUTH before marriage.  They are making him a BIGAMIST, A CHEAT, A FRAUD, A DECEIVER .. ConfusedThat is NOT our MOHAN .. HE is the one who stands for the truth .. who gets frauds and cheats and deceivers like Prateek, Maanav into light !!!  My heart aches for Mohan .. CryOuch

From NOW ON .. THIS IS MY NBT .. Waiting DESPERATELY  for your next update .. DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW MANY TWISTS AND TURNS YOU BRING .. cause I KNOW you will keep the characters CONSISTENT and the story logical.   THOOO, BRING IT ON, SISTER .. I AM WAITING ;)Wink

Edited by MaankigopiMadhu - 23 July 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVsitamma

pakshi Senior Member
pakshi
pakshi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@sita...Part 4 StarClapStar superb...loved Megha's action in this part...

Thnx 4 pmHeart

sitamma

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
wow...super super...super hit...block buster...how i wish i u are the actual writer of NBT...many things which we actually wanted to see in NBT...u have portrayed and brought all that what we wanted to see...and eagerly waiting for your twists and turns...

sitamma

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Great work Sita...Clap
Loved all the parts...nice to see how u have tried to justify ...bring in the drama component and retain the suspense...U worried about TRPs too LOL

For CVs - Is it so difficult to think different ?Sigh

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index